Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DAILY RECAP 4/28/16 ADDENDUM:KRIS KOBACH IS SAYING HIS KS BIRTH RECORD SHOWS POTUS IS AN INDONESIAN CITIZEN?

Huge Trump Victory Strikes Apocalypse. KS SoS Sez AC Obama Birth Certificate Phony. BO Claimed He’s Kenyan (Video) | Alternative  see my detailed comment to this article.   And its time I get someone to start paying attention to what is and has been going on in Kansas since 2008 as well as the on ling cover up of three dead at the hands of a HOODED DEATH SQUAD BACK IN 3/61  that ended with the death of the one all knew as President Obama's real dad, Jim T Parks. (do not confuse him with James Parks another relative of his. who was a year older.)

       Its time for TRUMP TO THINK TWICE ABOUT WHO IS RUNNING AROUND SUPPORTING HIM. Any voter  is allowed to do so as its part of our freedom to support whom we wish to.. But of State Kris Kobach of Kansas has ingratiated himself in to the Trump campaign. and he is the custodian of the Kansas birth records. and he cannot lie in court in 9/12 when he knew  he had evidence otherwise and cover it up AS HIS STAFF SAID "he does not wish to get involved in altering the out come of a presidential election. ''

   I have no direct knowledge that his Kansas birth certificate is stamped NOT FOR CITIZENSHIP PURPOSED AND  US STATE DEPT FILE NUMBER ON IT REVOKING HIS US CITIZENSHIP Q WHEN IT WAS USED FOR THE ADOPTION BY HIS STEP FATHER Soetoro.

Since it would have occurred when he was a minor , he could have done what Sen Cruz did and file papers to renounce it for his US Citizenship rights to be restored in full.

      So Kris Kobach cannot try and cover up what he did and is doing and he harmed the nation, the world and  Pres. Obama who was not given a chance to make things right.

      And I had a couple of chances to do this over the years and did not in 1.71, but when he was an adult he should have introduced himself to me and said who he was.  Did he not know who I was either? He grew up tall and I did not recognize him in the brief encounter when I could have told him to get to Topeka and straighten it all out. Maybe he tried to get a Soetoro Birth certificate out of Topeka and someone obstructed that also , 30 years ago, too but in 2007 on c span he said he wrote his book based on what he was told and his grandmother lied to him and his mother apparently did not fight back , she was a real piece of work when she started a loud racist tirade when she thought I would mention anything about Topeka to him . Then went after Darlene Hackett, my cousin in law for asking my family and I over for a type of reunion 1/71 when he had just arrived from Indonesia. My sister was dying and I  had come to say our last good by to her. It was an emotional time for me anyway and then to run into family, some of whom I had never met, was a real shock and our children were sleeping and our  son woke up from his nap and came out to see what was the rumpus and he talked to POTUS some before Toot grabbed 'Barry Soetoro" and left mad because Darlene had asked us over and came and got us as we had flown to Seattle and they lived out on Mercer Island . .

    That made all their children and Barry think WE WERE TERRIBLE PEOPLE NOT TO BE IN CONTACT WITH.   And all I was , was an eyewitness being dissed as I am now and terrible things have been done BECAUSE I WAS THERE TO SEE THINGS HAPPEN FIRST HAND.

All I have for protection for myself and my family is YAHUSHA WHO WE CHRISTIANS CALL CHRIST JESUS  when the authorities decide to commit crimes and cover up the truth and not allow justice for one  or three or anyone who gets in the way of whatever their evil agenda is.

      

I think the UN members have sense enough not to elect a jihadist as UN SECRETARY GENERAL.

AND IF  ONE WITH A FAKE BIO IS ELECTED AD THEY FIND OUT THE TRUTH , WHICH IS GOING TO EVENTUALLY, THEN THOSE WHO SPEW HATRED TO OTHERS IN THIS WORLD ARE GOING TO BE MORE EVIL THAN EVER. 

     I now realize that my family and I have been under real danger from others over what I know as an eyewitness , so going public is more protection than not saying anything.  9/11/01 began in the cover up of three dead in the Kansas river that day in 3/61 and has been a thread through all since.

Its time for other eyewitnesses to come forward and  THE PEOPLE OF KANSAS NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT SEC OF STATE KRIS KOBACH IS BEEN DOING LIE ONE WAY AND THEN ANOTHER. Its time he tell what he knows from his own records in the matter of national security . I am not a Kansas lawyer and too many have covered up like Tamara Quinn the current editor of the Topeka Papers who has pulled the 61 and 62 references from the public view. SUPPRESSION OF THE TRUTH BY THE MEDIA ITSELF. .Witnesses in Topeka are scared and with those in charge still may be the ones of the hooded death squad or know who they were covering up changes the picture of who is a terrorist in the USA. We have had a few of our own not yet brought to justice

      Former Congressman Ron Paul MD, has to know something also, as he came as doctor to Forbes about the time President Obama was born at Forbes. (EVERY ONE KNEW SOMETHING ABOUT ANY PART OF THIS AND NEVER TALKED )  And injustice festered and never went away as some GOT AWAY WITH MURDER(S)..   But I do not know if RON PAUL MD   is on the real Kansas birth certificate? But he might know what doctor was on duty at the time in early 8/61
Does anyone know of a Kansas attorney who might help me pro bono on this. so the whole truth can be out whatever way it leads.
     Either end the birther mess with his real KS birth record or if it show INDONESIA then Kris Kobach needs to be brought to justice for putting the whole world, nation and all the voters through this for way too long and he cannot cover up for his predecessor either, who may be involved in more than a cover up.. Its beyond comprehension for any one to hold office and say they will uphold the US Constitution and act as they have acted.
     .And I am caught in the meddle not only as a third cousin and eyewitness but bound by laws of my federal job also, that a judge could help over come. This is not about the HATCH ACT AT ALL.  When crimes or alleged crimes are happening or have occurred then whether one is a candidate or not is irrelevant in finding the truth and either clearing the alleged criminal or prosecuting them as the law permits. In hind sight I have been in dangers I was not even aware of at the time and others were 'siced' on us to cover up and they may not even have known they were being used to further the 'gossip and rumors' spewed out for no other reason than to do harm So all of you dissing me and name calling me on line right now over this. YOU LOOK GUILTY! OF COVERING UP CRIMINAL ACTS.
So turn your hatred of President  Obama to some one else. better to  speak to the laws or policies you do not like and try to do something to change them to what you think they should be instead.  I even have had 9/11/01 treated as a joke and that was no joke as much that led to that began back in 3/61 covering up murder by officials.
 I welcome those who wish to help search for the whole truth  as I have been about myself since this mess started. I am not in this for politics at all! the voters need to know all the facts and each decide whom should have their precious vote and all should be voting in all elections. I know some do not by reason of faith and I respect that. so pray for the rest of us.
And the voters need to be able to know if he one they voted for is innocent by being ignorant or knowingly did an illegal act. And every voter now is facing this choice without any answers. not only in the USA but the member nations at the UN.
Linda Joy Adams 4/28/16

No comments: