Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 7/25/16 TWO JOBS LEGAL? Congresswoman and Presidential candidate staff?

Corrupt Hillary campaign HIRES DISGRACED Debbie Schultz MINUTES after she’s fired for RIGGING election!! » The Right Scoop -   see my comment to article and also on disqus lindajoyadams is easier to locate and other comments to other articles there also.

         Who is Debbie Shultz?  What is her connection to Obama and to my family on my dad's side???

ALL IN THE FAMILY!?

        Many seated members of congress hold positions with the party . But if this is a paid position, can she hole that and also be a seated member of Congress?

    Does this means she may well end up in a prime position in a CLINTON ADMIMINSTRATION IN 1/17 SUCH AS CHIEF OF STAFF?

   The linked article is implying she took a paid position and I am not sure of all the laws on this?

Someone will be digging that our soon and if I see an article will link it?

    I wish we could have fair and just elections and I nothing else this year has shown us many areas we need to make sure what has happened so far never happens again.

    EVERYONE VOTE AND DO VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE AS A LOT IS AT STAKE HERE!

 If Hillary wins, I pray she has a meeting with the Divine on her way to the white house as many things she has done, that I know of must not continue. Every one  has the open door to repentance and salvation!   Time for a lot of praying for those of faith and good thoughts by those with none.

But we all need to have our eyes wide open on this. And pay attention to those other offices in Congress down to our local ones as all have  to be good people who are awake to evils around us and not let them be in charge of this nation any more AS THEY HAVE BEEN SINCE THE COUP OF 2002.  Do a word search to find out what that is as I have explained it many times over and is the reason I began this blogging back n 12/08  when I become aware trying to get my rights to even stay alive and unraveled much of what was an overthrown government  done by Congress to an international cabal that is elected by no nation's people .

Linda Joy Adams  7/25/16

No comments: