Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Daily recap 6/28/13-6/29/13: Another Fake Bio?: President Obama Born In Topeka ks

Daily recap 6/28/13-6/29/13: another Fake Bio? President Obama Born In Topeka Ks;
Flick: Linda Joy Adams' Photo stream  Click the link then double click for pictures of president Obama;s ancestry.
       Tremendous computer problems plus I'm in a lot of pain from the gradual desaturation and raising pressures in pulmonary artery and blood pressure/heart rate.. I'm only getting less than 1/2 the prescribed oxygen as the rules are not being followed.( I don;t have $2000 to buy a new tank and then only get 60% back, maybe.) and needtot get a new liquid oxygen tank and none  for sale any more  online used as there was a few years ago when the only supplier here was refusing service as the govt contractors for OWCP US dept of labor refused to input the claims because they would be paid and refused to let Lincare submit them after I filed them to protect their filing dates.
  f filed with I Medicare Can get the claims paid  but it  will reject as owcp under the 1988 law to save lives from  these kinds of abusive actions like this and    its why I have the permanent medical benefits which are not being paid over all this by them. HR 1063 is designed to enforce this with fines but no one in the whole govt is set up yet to do this as there hasn't been since 1994 when the original 1981 laws was suspended.
 Then when I signed for and began posting pictues on flickr I did it in black and white and didn't pay for colar ones which is not free. I began getting alerts  flash drivies needed  needed to upgrade to a flash drive and its not needed for black and White. and nothing works to fix this. its a mess. I can't get onto face book with out long waits  nor post   without it taking an hour to do so. I have been able to read most comments and questions but can't even say Happy Birthday to my casebook friends, etc.
I need to find a way to download my personall files and then do a restore back to before I signed up is what I think it s needed. Then in order to get pDf I have to use google chrome and eveytime in the past all kinds of problems occurred  so there are both going on. i keep getting error alerts and they are being sent into micrsoft, but when they did a full scan it crashed the computer, didn't lose anything, but had to do all my signing ins again on sites. The yahoo mail changed the format making it harder to get rid of e mails, I have no desire to read or are duplicates of each other as headline news sometimes come in dozens  from many sources and I just don't; have the time and now have almost 25,000 backed p and can't go in and manage them to find what is needed.
 Must be all kinds of problems going on as they are patching up the old XP's to be able to  stay on line as most of us just can't afford to rebuy right now.
       Couldn't even see al the comments on facebook tonight but in repsonse to the one from Carmen.  Thanks for your concerns: The Jersey City teleiserivce center , for SSA was located at 30 Montgomery st when I transferred the in 1987 the nin 7/15/88 we moved to the new building at 2 journal squrae on the top , 9th floor and it was unsafe according to the laws, but I din'tt know it or we weren't told. and when we had toxic fumes, the gas detectors were turned off to prevent the fire dept from coming again, as they had with jsut a little that didn't seem to cuase any harm in our area; but the warning was of    shutting the place down if things wern't fixed.  and we got injured. F
   inally in 2008 they moved to the second floor above the district office ( pwhere the public comes in) whiich is an older building; is what I was told. My congressman said the theft of the four  years from my workers comp  my file in 1998 that set me on a life and death fight was becausee they needed to renew the lease with Hartz Mtn, the owner and my established case was proving the place unsafe for feds to be in .so apparently the problems were never fully fixed.although they did get the lights from covering the air vents back soon after we were injred for life.. If this had been corrected before, which I think would have saved me from such bad injury if even they had been working but the intake air valve that was disconenected  from outside was not conected and I wonder if it ever was or ever was a way to connect it. two to plfofors were added on to the orignal design and wonder if anything was right with the top two floors. All of this was learned afterwords when I put my owcp claim togther. OSHA compliance officer who tired to do things and was sotpped by her supeirors and i was told lost her carrer form trytig to do her job. She couldn't even get her superiors to ask for a court order to check the building's furnace WHY?, al those superiors had taken bribes?  FELONIES had to have occurred before we ever got into  the building as it  could not have passed  city, state or federal inspection. but no investigation, and no one ever went to jail,even though felonies committed and federal emplyees are  dead and most of us will die from our injuries. Justice is missing  when its supposed to be there. Its why some birthers have turned on me, as I have dealt with one president after anoother  and one congress after another not doing their jobs on the basics of seeing lives are spared. And the persons documented as really doing some awful things have not always been those, the ublic is told to believe is the bad person.  I also see that those who have allowed their real bios to be altered, often find themselves in the control of those who do not have the person's or the nations best intersts at  heart..
     ( FORGIVE ME AS THIS IS NOT WRITTEN VERY WELL  TONIGHT AS PAIN IS HARD TO DEAL WITH.)I have been getting only 60% reimbursement from blues and did  not have medciare due to actionf of Lyn Blodgett;s compnay in control oat SSA. and still is.
I had medicare paying  before because I they had to induce a heart attack to prove that without oxygen I will have organ failure but it doesn't happen immedialty and  not in 6 minutes.even thought the pressure is way off the charts and my heart is weaker now then it was in '04 when I last went through this and Medicare said would never have to go through this agains since pulmonary hypertension was added  in 05 ( ignored by thos in charge now) as not needing  the low sat rate as medically its known what will happen with out the oxygen gradually go to  death. . I'm praying for  a miracle. so I don't; have to risk stroke or   much organ damage which did occur the last two timesIi had to go through this thnks to those in charge who should have been prosecuted for felony eaths then,   Now Lynn Blodgett is covering up as CEO for  a lot of bad things being done under in him in many nations govts he has control of .
           ANNA NICOLE ( movie on Lifetime)
  The movie was a real fabrication, seemed more of a fluff piece to get the men to watch . The court case brought out more of the truth. She went home from the hospital with a family and then at HS age was sent back to her mother who is shown in the movie. I'm not related to the movie shwon in the movie. And there are real quesitons, by me as to who is the real mother or father of her. Or are we dealing with another  double as with the Presdient;s bio deals with.  This never came out. And the name used with the first family was never given. Although she told us in 1990 that she was changing her name to Anna Nicole, but Doyle and I  had no idea she was already in such trouble. I  wish my extended family would feel free to tell me when they are in trouble.
All of this has really caused isolation. none of us are perfect. But we are dealing with another person drawn in to some things as the last family pictures I have is when they were on their way to meet Daniel Wayne Pope aka Stanley Dunham in 1982. Sometimes my mother was not told things either and then I couldn'tt get any info. But I haven't tried to force my way into some family situations, when its not my immediate family, either.
If you are in trouble, ASK FOR HELP. AT least ask for prayers and good thoughts.
   And I do ask for prayers that I get trhough this desaturation process which the real death panels have forced on all of us when someone just doesn;' want to obey  the rules that say other wise and let the doctors take care of patients. IS IT REA? there is a process going on of real fascism that if one is old and/ or sick jsut push over the cliff.? or pull the oxygen so we can't breathe?
      I'm very blessed to have loved ones to help me and they have and are helping me through this and pray the organ damage will be minimal. or that someone will come to their  senses on this. Cigna jsut sent out a meme a couple of months ago saying that once one is approved for life nothing more than  a yearly presciption is needed/ so who is doing this, some low level person who is ignorant  is costing so much harm? or si it someone very high up causing th official rules to say one thing and odering secretly to disregard them?
          I'll try to clarify the issue. If I go to a doctor,  medicare can be billed and it iwll get paid in some fashion even though medicare is not the primary payer, as the partners of medicre can manipulate the sysytem, even though they are not supposedto do that without sending it for recovery frm the primary. that's been ignroed as the laws have been ignored since 1994.
BUT oxyygen is different Its the life threatening need that when federal oworkers comp put on it almost 18 yeas ago. the system locked it in for permanent medical bnenfits and its posted  bi weekly for the US dept of albor to  the medicare computer with a very secured lock.. If one tiris to bill medicare it rejects it, saying primary payer, owcp pays that claim. A partner of medicare can't code it anything else but what it is, unlike a doctor bill where they could fudge and say iIwas there for something differnt than the work related injury. and thus the  major life taking mess on the national health insurance data base that has cuased so many deaths already according to a congresional study done several years ago and yet Congress  has not addressed those desths either.  The law provides for an over ride code to get it paid  conditionally and then the law is to be enforced byt the govt against Affiliatedcomputer services and whomever is doing this illegal act of  refussing to accept the claims from the supplie;r then not  processing claims, etc. as they would be paid  and they have said so and know it and ordered to "let her die" ( re me).as ACS manager said years ago, and others , too; includng a convicted criminal in the Jack Abramoff bribery scandal who was chief of staff of US Dept Of Labor Employment Standards  there and gave the contract to ACS a decade ago when a criminal investigation was getting started over theft of files causing these kinds of life threatening problems.  plus ordeirng them not to set up my computer file so no one at owcp can even see the file nor process anything  if they wanted to . not even judges orders are to be seen by my claims  examiner. The mananger at ACS told me in '05 if they input the oxygen claims, they would be paid and the  'gig' woldl be up and we will have to pay all your bills, which is what is supposed to happen  and was on an established case. One can't just one day to decide to get rid of people and their cases? yes they can in  'state sanctioned murder' that's supposed to be illegal in our nation when one has done nothing to warrant it!
      Am I a real victim of the Patriot Act  and other laws passed after 9/11/01;that says innocent persons can be struck down for exposing injustice by those in authoroity when by my being the only one not turned away from the hospitals; when the State of NJ required the tests run diagnosis  for the public good: in Jesery City from our office on 1/10;/89 and my blood and skin samples and medical records prove the cuase of deaths and injuuies on myself and others??  As a person of faith, I  do believe in fatih healing if the Almighty is glorfied by it. He wouldn' be  in this situation if one thinks about it real well! The  fact of some bone growing to seal a place  from the chemical burns that burned off the entire mucous mebrane  is the real miracle or I might not be here at all after 1/10/89. its those of us with bad toxic or chemical injuries who seem to be having the problems with the 'death panels' on getiting oxygen paid for when its medically established as needed for this kind of lung injury for years. 
 Injustices in this world need to come to a halt and I'm not the only one these things are happpening to in a world of toxics and chemicals that get in the wrong mix and cause such terrible injuries. , but mass genocide is not just either. Some of the worse serial killers in this world never get investigated or arrested, do they? They just do it in different ways then  the ones whom we think of as being such.
(spell check not working)
Linda Joy Adams 6/29/13

No comments: