Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

dAILY RECAP 5/25/13: STANLEY ANN'S TIMELINE;PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS

DAILY RECAP 5/25/13: STANLEY ANN'S TIMELINE:  PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA  KS
Flickr: Your Photostream Click the link for pictures of President Obama's ancestry.

                                                          RECAP OF NEW INFO AND ITEMS

     Geir Smith of Before Its News made some comments on an article done over there and it raises some issues of this convoluted process of getting to the full Truth and justice. He has the gist of the issues. A real tragedy took place 52 years ago and left a baby boy with  no father to raise him.
 Some info gota  little mixed up and any one doing serious research needs the time line as correct as possible. Even the wrong  vehicle got into the mix that contains the DNA of the  president. I do appreciate the support and  by no means am dissing him for his efforts.
 I never dreamed that almost a ear later this would still be going on and someone wouldn't have gotten all this cleared up by now. Should have been last year in 9/12 with a court order for the birth certificate from KS and end all the wild speculations and half truths and millions made off of them.
 I am not pleased with much of what is going on in the nation right now; but I do know it didin't start with President Obama.  Its been getting worse for a long time as big money takes full control of the Nation and the world.
My motivation is for Truth and Justice wherever it leads and then if there are things dicovered that require further action by those in Congress they need to decide what to do. based on the evidence as it is our way under our Constitution. But Innocent until proven guilty. And in our system of Justice, there are things that occurred years ago, that are too late to prosecute if they did occur.
 Are they things voters should have known about if true, yes, but the main media got scared? out of Topeka KS. and its becoming apparent a real coercion must have taken place there .  Newspaper archives are missing for the years 1961 and 62 and any library missing these should take it seriously and file a theft report.
 The yearbooks online for Topeka HS for the years of 59-62 are seeing digitial charges daily and  others are tracking this on line and complaints filed with 'Classmates'  by   one were deleted.
 When published books can be altered then truly history is being rewritten by some who do not want the Truth to come out.
 The yearbook's are where the 99% sure Dad of POTUS and another young man with almost the same first name and same last name and it appears to be a relative of some kind have been switched, removed, dubbed in  and pasted over and  its a convoluted mess. and who else who has great power and wealth to do this is it happening to to change their pasts. or hide it even from the individual themselves.  Why cover -up the 'Dad' of the President?
 i don't have any idea if  Pres Obama even knows to this day he was born in Topeka, Ks at Forbes Air Force Base Hospital? All my daily rec pas since last 7/26/12 were sent to the camping and  to the White House., attn Valerie Jarret was on the e mail I had, and its been taken down and some one said she isn't inthe White House anymore.
 But all I ever got back was a thank you for your comment and a request for donations or form the campaign

I purposely never said who I voted for in 11/12/. I supporter MC Cain in 2008 and paid little attn to the campaign other than vote. Then in the primary this year, I supported Ron Paul as our personal investigation over big monies embezzled for my health care has led to the Federal Reserve being the only entity which knows where it has gone to.  So we have to audit these govt contractors so we know where our tax dollars are and the biggest govt contractor of them all is the Federal Reserve. More recently there is evidence surfacing that upwards of 23 trillion dollars has disappeared inside  it and no one really knows where its been diverted.to The main media shushed him  up good  and he isn't the best one with the catchy quips like some. Maybe instead of "audit the fed" or "abolish the fed." he sohuld have just said.WHERE'S OUR MONEY?
          I'm not a true Libertarian but when we get to such a polarized impasse as has ocurred on some social issues, by getting the govt our of some of our perosnal lives is the best way to go.  We now  have 50% of us telling the other 50% the law requires us  to renounce our religious and personal views. If the govt was not in the personal lives of consenting adults , then we wouldn;t be trounching  our persnal liberties. Just treat everyone as an indidvudal in our daily lives and get out of their bedrooms and homes.as long as they obey some of the basic lawws we do need.  But we do need rules and laws and  certainly  we can't allow powerful and wealthy to rob us as they have been allowed to do with Congress passing laws to let it happen.

The vehiclethat took Ann, Pres Obama's;mother to the hospital to have him was a 4 door Fleetmaster 1948 chevy with gray bottom and navy Blues top an it was still running in the 1980's when my parents sold it.
 wWat has come to light in the last couple of days was another confusion some may have thought true for 52 years.
 I'm not POTUS's mother.

Apparently the car being driven  by my mother was such an icon around Topeka  Ks that when she started taking Ann places in it to the doctor, and wherever else they went, some thought it was me in the car. And later thougt it was me that had the baby and returned to school and who knows what else?
 No it wasn't me. I was kept out of this intentionally by my parents. Dad shared a lot of things with me, but someone was giving strict orders not to involve me and in hindsight it must have been her mother, Tut; who feared any one asking to many question of why she doens't seem to exist befre 1944, herself.  She would have lost control of Ann if her and I had become pen pals,etc over the years., is my personal opinion in hind sight. We could have been good friends as we  seemed to 'click; whe we first met back in the Summer of '58.
Also, in the yearbooks there were two young men of African Amercian descent; both very talented. One graduated in 1961 from Topeka HS and the other was a year younger and would have graduated in 62 if he had not been murdered in the racist attack on he and his grrlfriend Ann and their unborn baby. Its almost certain he is the Dad of the president, but DNA is the only definitive answer. My own personal questions on my identity may need that, too for any definitive answers.
                        Don't forget the real Stanley Armour Dunham is not the grandafther of POTUS for its a stolen id to go to WWII by a 14 year old. and Tut may have had direct influence on that happening and it appears she took the real MS Dunham's name and then the daughter was named after the older one of the real Stanley Dunham. She is suspected in making records disappear all over for several years back on this. Those in charge of public records in libraries and schools really need to  filellaw enforcement records, but most  may have had no idea why the records were taken?

                                          TIME LINE FOR RESEARCH.

 Daniel Wayne Pope, my first cousin is born in Colorado in 1931 and in 1944 at the age of 14 he goes to WWII as Stanley Dunham. My aunt and uncle search for him for months to find him, and when they do, he has married and  then Stanley Ann is born in the Fall of 1945. not sure where, but LLeavenworth, KS  is the probable place.
Forget the older family whose names were taken.
In early 1950 witnesses place them in the Seattlle area and then Mercer Island. Tut  would not permit a close relationship with Ann's grandparents at all. In facet in early Nov./63, Aunt Helen said they had only seen Ann once as a baby and they sent gifts and cards over the years but they didn't think Ann was ever told where they came from.  Dan was often gone for long periods of time and his Milty duties were hush hush things and no one ever really knew much to share that I knew of. 
I only saw Dan once in the about early 1953 when he came to our home in Topeka Ks to talk to my dad before leaving for somewhere for a long time. he was stattioned at Leavenworth, KS.
        In the Summer of 1958, I met Ann Dunham at her piano teachers in Topeka Ks where I'd been invited to hear students play as I was looking for a new teacher as mine had retired. I had no idea she was my second cousin and she was going to attend Capper Jr HS.
 Sometime over the next two years, when we played Capper Jr HS  I saw her participating in half time activities. but did not speak to her. Chieck for the majoriettes with the band if oe has any pictures for  then. I assume 59-60 year. I can't recall which year we went there for the game.
I attended Boswell Jr HS.
 We both graduated in the 6/60. and she was to have entered Topeka HS in fall of 1960 but had gotten way from Fred Phelps at Westboro Baptist Church where  her mother had sent her to live and go to school and was on her own and was told she had gotten a waitress job and Donna at Tea Party Nation said she had gone to New York and got on TV debating Hillary Clinton, then Rodham as two teenagers. Ann for Kennedy and her for Nixon. In it Ann speaks of the Little Red Chruch which was on the property of my Cousin Roland and Dalene (Salazar) Hackett when they moved out to Mercer Island, from the first one. This is plausible as the APO address for some military was New York and I have some kind of recollection of seeing this myself while at a nighbors house. That would be nice to obtain and see.
 Apparently she returned to Topeka KS and by about the first of November her boyfriend had been forced off the football team as a  star player over the harrassment egged on from Westboro Baptist and we were losing the game and instead of  him going out to play in Jersey 64 ( we used to yell we needed a $64,000 win at him,etc.) and there was Robinson with his name on the 64 Jersey. In the 61 yeaabook Robinson is pasted over him and only the left arm of the 'Dad' is viisible. He was wrtiten out the history of Topeka Ks and Justice has not been served well here at all.
I was informed by my pep club members what had been going on off of school property. but didn't realize she was family and in need of help.
And I didn't see him muchh around school. He was a ear older and as a Sophmore, I wasn't involved in many of the more visible music groups, etc., yet. in a school of 2400 students.
       On 3/17/61, at the Diistric Music Festival, I encountered some of the teenagers from Westboro Baptist harassing him at Washburn Univerity outside of  McVicar chapel where he was lined up to go in and sing with the Boys Gles Club. Mr Fly, our teacher, had called him specially to make sure he got there to sing as he was a good singer. Both of the young men were. Others were getting egged in to and when I wouldn't go along with their racism they turned their wrath on me. That day was the last I ever saw of him. My Dad was off work that day,or I might have contacted him as he was Campus Secuirity, but they were shred enough not to let themselves get caught. More trained in how to do this then Ithink kids would know..  The orchestra teacher I went andt alked with, said the school officials were aware of what was going on and couldn't do anything as they were  doing it  off school property.
 The next thing I know is overhearing coversatons in my home as my parents  got located by authorities to take gdnshp of their   15 year old pregnant great niece.
  After 3/17/61 and before 4/2/61, POTUS's parents  had gone and sat on the Kansas river bank on a side Creek branch Soldier Creek and while they wre trying to figure out what to do with baby on the way,they were attacked and he was almost lynched and she was attacked too. He fought back ad she was able to run for help. This is how my mother told me from Ann. I don't know whow many ended up on the river bank; but three ended up in the river and never came up. The authorities would not listen to her and she was out searching the river bank her self in the cold, hurt  ( its still winter in NE KS in late March) and the authorities literally pulled her off the bank and made her stop. No one ever search for bodies or acknoweded they were dead. Others  in Topeka just disappeared like that , too are the rumors that persisted. as I grew up there. Its a terrorizing tactic to keep in ones place of any color.
 My understanding she was in the hospital and then they had to find family to take charge.  Ann didn't even know her Dad's real name was Pope and the authorities  contacted the real Stanley Dunham in Liberal, Ks who led them to her grandparents in  Holyoke, Colorado and they econtacted my parents as they lived in Topeka Ks. This was getitng very legal. and paternal relatives in Topeka , Ks were needed.  I don't know if the Hugh Sloan law firm has any records yet or not on this as the Sloan law firm was my parents' attorneys  through three generations of them.
 My parents had to threaten Fred Phelps with a court battle to get the gdnshp papers signed over and Mom and I went to Westboro Baptist on Easter Sunday morning and got them and I ended up late to our church and missed singing with the choir. I was in shock over the sickening  racist sermon I heard and  in the church were many of the teenagers that were doiing the harrassment that ended up with three dead hanging on to every racist word as if Fred Phelps  was the Divine Savior himself.  My parents were always led to believe the Phelps were relatives Potus's grandmother.
 I have no idea why Ann was sent from Mercer Island to Topeka Ks. maybe she moved to Hawaii at that time.?
But my mother was looking in the newspaper, The Topeka capital Journal for a plce for Ann to live and saw the ad for the live in job at the Catholic textbook store on Kansas Ave  and warehouse. Its where the books comem in and someone had to take the deliveries and stock the shelves and put the prices on the books and most time there were few customers except at the beggining of the school years when books were bought for the Catholic schools grade K-12. In 8/61, she had everything ready for the students to buy their books.
There was a tiny apt  behind the counter and to the side..
     Dan, her Dad called my Dad that Spring and said that Obama Sr had agreed to marry her to give the baby a name in exchange for him being able to stay in the USA. and he called from I think it was Africa where he was on military duty. It ended with the Alpha Phi sorotity ( Black one) which  helped arrange the wedding.) I did not go, and wanted to, but there was fear there would be protests and the sororiity sisters sneaked in and got the chapel reserved on the sly when school was out so it must have been in early June and the girls that were still there came and were at the wedding and  I saw the chapel and they did a nice job.
 Those women may still be alive and need to help out on this. But fear has been waged in Topeka Ks over any one talking to any one on this it seems. Surely someone needs to postt what they know anonymously or something. I;m sure there were piitures, and I think there are some  out there but Ann's parents were dubbed in for my parents. And it doesn't look as if its at a wedding in a late 1800s  auditorium which was also the chapel
Someone has gone to great lengths to hide the birth of POTUS in Topeka Ks and it makes no sense to me why they would they do this.? It settles all the issues of eligibility.. even rebuts the presumption of the husband being the Dad when they did not know each other until she was 7 months pregnant and they did not live together in Topeka, Ks. No witnesses have ever confirmed they did later, either.
 POTUS is born 8/4/61 and the newspaper announcement fo 8/5/61 in the Topeka Journal ( evening paper said.) pretty sure it was that night but it could have been 8/6/61. He was born at night and at Breakfast Dad said Mom had called from the hospital and Ann had had her baby.
 She didn't come home until late afternoon.
I saw the annoucement and it read Mr and Mrs Baruch Obama. baby boy under  Forbes. births.
They marriage annoucment should be in the paper back in 6/61.
 Then I saw POTUS at the Book store and not again until 1/71.
 Ann went  back out to Mercer Island and finished HS in 6/63 and entered the U of Hawaii and there are eye witnesses and family who confirmed this. as my cousin's wife baby sat while she went to high  school.

 Before 6/22/62 the bodies had washed up on a sand bar in the Kansas river and one had a rope around his neck is the words in the Topeka  Journal  paper. One of my facebook friends found a link to the article but the Topeka Capital  Journal has it deleted. More history being rewrtten over this. and apparently they washed up about Mother's day of '62. Thiis was  a miracle , as usually they would never been seen again with the strong undercurrents in the river washing them down to the Missouri River which went into the Mississippi River and on out to sea..  The name of the three were in the paper and I only knew the one, the 'Dad."  I  tried last year to contact the paper to get the article to get the other two names as I don't remember them as don't seem to have known them.  Morris publication is in a real censorship mode on this. Who are they? They have refused and they are not serving justice very well at all in this.
This is the real danger of wealthy and powerful owning our media. They can rewrite history or censor it.
I know the sheriff  came and got my Dad at work to get more info and don't know if he saw the parents of the deceased or not. It did lead to a new sheriff getitng elected. He approached my mother in 1989 wanting to know if we knew where Ann was and we didn't at the time. Maybe Speaker of the House Boehner knows where his Uncle's? case files are?
 In 1988,  daughter of Fred Phelps becomes the legal counsel  for the sheriffs office, newly elected in 1988;  and I wonder if any of the case files and evidence  still exist?. Kansans you need to wake up and do something about this.  Justice needs to occur here and trying to rewrite history, by destroying records and newspapers and altering digital  year books is not justice; for it puts us in a position of our younger generations not knowing what they need to of how humans can do bad things to each other.  We are  doomed to repeat the bad things that human can do  to each other, if we can;t learn how such things happenend in the first place. so they never again repeat them.
                          
                       BEST WAY TO READ DAILY RECAPS ON THIS
As for all the positngs and some I have reposted. The easiest way to start at the beginning of the this long journey. is to use Linda Joy Adams@blogger.co. Yucan scrollsoen the side and look for the words daily recap and the date then go on and read. form the beginning. Ther are also pictures on Flkr .com which I began posting in March /13 of the ancestry on his grandfather's side. Info is under the pictures.
    I started posting on facebook and a few from 8/12 have disappeared when they redid things there last Summer. But soon I switched to blogger and then link it back to all my sites at word press recently, xanga now, and also Twitter and Net log and Facebook. 
    Some in Topeka , Ks might remember my parents  or my sisters or me, Linda Joy Hardy now Adams married to Doyle Adams who attended Topeka HS in  Fall of 61 and graduated in 6/63 as I did..  My family moved to Topeka  in 11/50 from McPherson , Ks.  I attended Randolph grade school, Boswell Jr Hs and Topeka H. We lived at 1748 Randoph St.
Really tired and still have to spell check this. Hope this helps some in giving clues as to where to look for records. and if you go to a library andf ind these archives missing please do have them file a theft report.
We have a right to not have history  stolen form us. in order to rewrite it the way some want it to
                                          BACK TO TIMELINE: 1/71

    I know little about Ann and POTUS until 1/71. When my sister was dying we flew out to Seattle.[ Carol ( Hardy) Hinshaw] and they had not had contact with them much  either. There was an estrangement over politica ideoloy  and led by Tut it seems and most of the family did not soicialize much.
Darlene Hackett, my another cousin's wife came and got my husband and I and  our young children to come for the day. Other relatives on both sides in the area did similar things to help us as we said our last good byes. this side of heaven,
That's when Tut shows up with Barry Soetoro just arrived from Indonesia and I learned more about what had happened after 8/61 in Topeka Ks. Tut was introduced to us as: This is Marilyn, Dan's wife, we call her Tut. and she said quicly that Barry was getting confused about things and introduced  him emphativcally as Barry Soetoro. A few moments later after Darlene had asked him if he remembered her taking care of hm as a aiby, and before I could say anything to him about Topeka Ks, she let out a racist tirade that shocked me to do that in front of her grandson of color and woke up our son, Michael, who wanted to know who was saying bad words as our kids were taking their naps. She didn't' stay for supper with him and I overheard her chew Darlene out for asking us over and she was in tears over it Tut said "She doesn't know anything." Still don't know what is was I supposedly didn't know? Darlene's brother was there from Colorado  Salazar and he had a long conversation with Doyle that day.( yep that one)
So , in the Daily Recaps I fill out some of the more minute details. but this is the jist of it
  Plan to return to the analysis of the Constitution very soon and finish that.
Linda Joy Adams 5/25/13 9 spellcheck stopped working so  sorry for any missed typos.)

No comments: