Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 7/5/16 RON PAUL MD AND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE; DATE ISSUES RAISED?

Articles: Natural Born Citizenship: It’s Not Where You Are Born, but How  see my comment  and one can go to lindajoyadams on disqus

This commenter is saying that Ron Paul MD did not joint the Air Force until 1963.  I had known of others who were patients of his at Forbes air force base hospital and before I shared anything of the possibility of his delivering President Obama in 8/61 I did a lot of research on online and even shared info with his campaign. A lot of info even from his campaign indicated he arrived at Forbes about the time of POTUS's birth

I have tried to be very careful of what I share online that I am not an eye witness to ..I never knew or ever recall any one mentioning the name of the doctor at Forbes. who took care of his mother and him.

But after all the info was gathered it seemed very clear that HE CAME JUST ABOUT THE TIME OF THE DELIVERY .     He had to know about this even if he was not the doctor who cared for them.

And others who were treated there about the time had him as the doctor for their families.

There are a lot ot witnesses all over on all parts of this. But I AM NOT GOING TO SUBJECT THEM TO WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH JUST SHARING WHAT I KNOW FIRST HAND AS AN EYE WITNESS. WHEN THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE A DIFFERNT POLITICAL PERSONA TO USE.

    I TRIED AND TRIED TO GET THROUGH TO POTUS  BEFORE I BEGAN SHARING DETAILS BACK IN 2012. AND COULD NOT WAIT TO SHARE AS MY OWN MORTALITY WAS RECOGNIZED AND SOME HOW THE TRUTH HAD TO BE SHARED PUBLICALLY.

I should have kept in touch over the years, but it was not fostered by my parents after the attack on my life back I the spring of '61 also. when it became know I was family.  and murders covered up

Linda Joy Adams 7/5/16

No comments: