Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 7/28/16; SPEECH WRITER GETS THE 2 STANLEY DUNHAM FAMILIES MIXED UP? AND SAYS THE OLDER ONES ARE HIS GRANDPARENTS IN ERROR: POTUS BEING KEPT CONFUSED?

1776 Coalition :: Julian Assange: ‘A lot more material’ coming on US elections  see my comment to the article  and also its on disqus lindajoyadams where some who are outraged  over what has gone on and revealed with the e mails released. But they have gone into some real dissing of President Obama's mother again. . FOR SOME REASON PRESIDENT OBAMA IS NOT BEING ALLOWED TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH OF HIS BIRTH AT ALL BY THOSE AROUND HIM I CANNOT GET THROUGH AND HAVE GIVEN UP. TRYING AND JUST SHARING MY EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT OF WHAT I KNOW FIRST HAND.
         President Obama's speech writer got the 2 Stanley Dunham families mixed up tonight and the question is why? Is some one close to President Obama intentionally keeping him 'confused.?'  One time he has the info correct that  his mother was 15 when he was born and then tonight he is giving  a speech or info to use to write one that speaks about the older family where their daughter with the same name was older. Anyone could check this out or just read my blog and follow through with the info using access to data bases I do not even have access to .
      All I have done is share my eyewitness account. and all the rest any one else can check out. When I got into this after I began serious blogging to stay alive soon after the 11/08 election, I soon ran in to the whole controversy that the media never shared. Early on there was mention  of her being 15 in Kansas and I assumed it was all known  and he knew. a
     And media did not cover it  as political issues was  more  important . All I did in '08  was vote and I voted for a relative of his and in-law on the other ticket. He may not even have known he was running against a relative at all  is what seems to be the facts, yet?

  Now, President Obama is being involved in  continuing the cover up of his birth and is lying himself tonight  or he has still been lied to that his grandfather is not the original Stanley Dunham family  as no one has been allowed to share anything with him of the truth of his birth  to this day.  Who wrote this speech tonight and got the 2 Stanley Dunham families mixed up? His is the younger and not  the older ones from Kansas. My opinion from what he has said now and in recent years is he is being intentionally kept confused by some right around him and that is horrific for the 'leader of the free world!"
              KEEPING POTUS CONFUSED? IF THAT IS INTENTIONALLY GOING ON MEANS I CAN EXPECT WORSE DISSING FROM TROLLS ON LINE THAN EVER BEFORE. ??? IS SOMEONE AFRAID THAT IF HE FINALLY KNOWS WHO HE IS , HE CANNOT NO LONGER BE CONTROLLED BY THOSE WHO ARE ONLY USING HIM FOR WRONG AND NOT GOOD?
 I just raise the question as I do not know what is the motive? Mine has always been for justice for three young black men who had a full life ahead of them that got cut short back in 3/61 and why he never had a dad.... and almost lost his own life unborn and him mother also in the racist attack.  Then a few weeks later I almost lost my life over just being family that helped out.at age 16.

        I do not understand why some are so scared of the truth? Are some still alive that can go to jail for murder? and expose the KKK still alive and well in Kansas to this day??
        His grandfather, Daniel Wayne Pope who stole the id of the real Stanley Dunham and went to WWII at age 14  was raised in Colorado and his parents were Millard Fillmore Pope and Helen ( Hardy ) Pope , my dad 's sister.  his pictures are on FLKR Linda Joy Adams   with others of the real family of President Obama.

     So some one has either lied to him or he is covering up the truth again of his heritage for some reason. .

I DO NOT THINK ANY  OF THE TRUTH HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO GET THROUGH TO HIM YET.   

       The truth is his dad's family did settle in Kansas after the civil war in which some of them had fought for their freedom in the Union Army. 
        MY SOURCE FOR WHO IS HIS DAD IS HIS DAD and his mother.   .

      But Daniel Wayne Pope, stole the Id of the real Stanley Dunham and went to WWII at age 14, married and had a daughter and all three took the id of the original Stanley Dunham family and the two bios of these families are all jumbled up on line so that any one could be thoroughly confused if they did not realize there are two with the same names.

       I am sorry that I did not know who he was when he made contact when he became an adult, but he did not say who he was  at all to me and how was I to know, as I had last seen him briefly when he was 9 years old and just had arrived from Indonesia using the name as Barry Soetero  and his grandmother let out a racist  tirade and would not let me say anything to him about his origins in Topeka Ks as he was 'getting confused.'   He still has those around him keeping him 'confused.?' . Why?

      The media had the truth in the beginning as they had the two birth announcements. The real one in Topeka and the one his grandmother got in the Hawaii papers and nearly got the birth certified there, but got stopped as no birth could be verified and  the state of Hawaii never certified it back in 8/61.
      The online records have been professionally scrubbed as there are expensive services that will do this and rich folks will often do it. Its not the only person I have known this has occurred on but the other glaring example was not a relative but one I had known growing up and when I just linked some addresses here online. Soon that  real bio came out and was shared. and the  sky did not fall down at all.  whom I had know growing up  .Living a lie of who one is dishonoring ones ancestors or as the commandment says one is to "honor they father and mother" and I count all those elders who have raised one in that group as we have lots of people who raise us besides the ones who gave us life and we do  have to honor them for this even if  they are not always ones who made the best choices in life.

       I have heard a lot of misleading and out right lies tonight from the stage of the Democratic Convention about what Donald Trump has said and what others have said at the Republican convention too. I heard a lot said at the Republican Convention, of things they did not like about the Democratic Party members  and a lot about what  Hillary has done, but nothing blatantly untrue.  And I know a lot that is far worse and its being exposed now. of what has gone on with the Clinton's .

       The real birthday and details of Chelsea's birthday  got changed by former President Bill Clinton last night so something is being covered up that  is far worse than anything I know of first hand on this and its not that Hillary had an affair either as the supermarket rags are saying. They have that wrong according to family members we have in common .  Its why I have a wireless printer to keep hard copies as nearly the whole online record has been scrubbed and altered on that and most probably do not remember that Chelsea is a leap year baby of 2/29 and Bill Clinton went way overboard to make it a day or two earlier last night.  It was talked about when Bill Clinton first ran for office and over the years.  Does someone have pictures or something that is causing this turmoil to alter a simple birthday? .And make such a big deal of it. in a way far beyond just saying they had a blessing of a baby? in terms most would do ??
         
         WHY?    All I can say is that something else is going on about this that I am not privy to and do not have direct info about.   its why I never blogged anything about  what I have been told as I am not an eyewitness and people  are still alive that could be adversely affected.
       Was the info shared last night a 'veiled threat to keep quiet' to some other than  me.? I only know things later on from first, second, and third hand family members and why I have not got into it but for the ongoing attempt to change history when history can not be changed unless one lives in George Orwell's "1984" world where they  continually change history to suit what the ones in power wish it to be for their own purposes. Why even draw attention to it? raises the question  for me and what is going on here? Now I am in it and wish to know more!
         As if loved ones in my extended family are being threatened than  this needs to be stopped now and focus on how Sec Clinton means to solve he problems and messes we are in that I and other know well Hillary has had a hand in creating! So if she is elected then she has a chance to make things right and clean it up!

         The truth I know as an eye witness cannot be changed as its history.

  Others may add to it with details they know as eyewitness to things which I and others do not know and that is at it should be.

          When one is in the public eye and either president or running for president , one cannot change their history , one has to face and over come it  And what make me so sad in this as President Obama should be asking for justice for his lynched dad and the attack on his and his mother's life, not me, who only knew Jim as a  person I went to school with .   He can do this as the murders took place, as far as  I have been able to research on this on LAND UNDER FEDERAL JURISDICTION AND HE CAN ASK AG LORETTA LYNCH TO MAKE THREE BLACK LIVES MATTER, HIS DAD AND ONE OTHER RELATIVE AND I DID NOT KNOW IF THE THIRD WAS OR NOT, BUT I THINK THE THIRD ONE WAS ALSO OR A FRIEND.

  THREE DIED AND A COVER UP TO THIS DAY IN KANSAS .   I AM ONLY A THIRD COUSIN WHO WAS DEEPLY AFFECTED BY THIS EVIL THAT OCCURRED WHEN I WAS JUST A 15-16  YEAR OLD MY SELF.

       And indications are I am still being affected by this as some still alive who could be charged with murder may think I know more than I do . All I know from Ann and my mother whom she shared things with was they were a hooded death squad and she was not able to identity them either. But I did see the persons who tried to kill me and its only by a miracle from the Divine that  I was made to turn around just as my head would have been crushed  and I saw the person of interest  turn and run off. and know where he was from. and have not forgot who he was although did not know his name.

    This is the one thing that gets me impassioned is that I was almost killed just because my family helped out and indications are some still fear me more than they should for I do not know all details of things other than what I have shared on line after I had tried to contact the parties directly.

      This election is turning out to be the worse rotten mess than any I have ever known in my 71 years and I have been interested in politics since I was a small child and I sit here propped on pillow in my bed with a table as a desk and my lap top as my only weapon of truth to protect me and my prayers to Yahusha, whom we Christians call Christ Jesus for protection. .  
        Sec of State  of Kansas, Kris Kobach will you please send President Obama his real birth certificate and end this birther nonsense!
Linda Joy Adams 7/27/16

No comments: