Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Daily Recap 5/26/16 AL SHARPTON FOR TRUMP? KING OF SHAMBALA LINKS AND REFERS THS SITE FOR President Obama born in Topeka Ks.son of Jim T Parks

Hey! Trump Won Washington. 8 Delegates Short Of 1237 Now. Obama Is Not POTUS’ Real Name (Video) Who’s The Guy In WH? | Obama Birthplace Controversy  see my extended written comment to the article .  this author is one who really does think President Obama is the anti-Christ. as I always hope for a conversion for good of all. On my You tube is him speaking about our differences in a video he made. I have never met him, except on line BUT HE IS ONE WHO EARLY ON ACTUALLY READ WHAT I WROTE AND SAW WHAT I WAS SHARING AS AN EYE WITNESS WAS TRUTHFUL  I was there . But as all eye witnesses, I do not know every thing as things went on I was not privy to and learned some later on and am still learning of things that occurred. I still do not know where Obama Sr went after the wedding  as I am not aware they ever lived together at all.  Few eyewitnesses have come forward. and its perfectly understandable by knowing the dissing I have gotten from sharing. But I and others were attacked to be killed and 3 did die. and Justice even if no prosecutions can be done at this late date. At least the lives of the lost can be celebrated as lives that had value in this world. Lives with a future to do many good things for society.  Jim T Parks never had a chance to be an influence to his son, did he? For all of you that do not think he was raised the right way!

                                 WHO IS TURNING PEACEFUL PROTESTS INTO VIOLENCE.



It is my years of living, study and experience as one interested in politics from my youngest years, that SOMETHING ELSE OR SOME OTHER ENTITY IS AT WORK IN THIS

       The actions of the ones I saw on TV last night do not seem to be ones for or against any presidential candidate. It just seems to orchestrated and too intent on destruction and violence as a planned demonstration not of our political process. Its just my opinion and 'body language; of the investigators and what the media showed did seem to have instigating leaders, rather than a whole crowd cheering or jeering a candidate.



         My opinion is that if Trump or Sanders gets elected, the NEW WORLD ORDER ORGANIZED CRIME SYNDICATE WILL LOSE CONTROL OF THE USA THEY HAVE NOW HAVE THE USA ND OTHER NATIONS IN THEIR GRIP AND THE  Trans Pacific Partnership trade deals will finally bring the whole world under this cabal of what we have well documented as outright thieves and murderers. Whom our own Congress game immunity to in 2002 by defunding any civil or criminal over sight. We give them our records and rights as government contractors an then do not have any budget to know what they do and no budget to arrest any one if they break laws and steal us unto bankruptcy as a nation and turn us all in to slaves for their agendas with no rights to even present our cases to any  semblance of places to do so. any more.  To deny us our innate FREE WILL TO CARE AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER

  Prior to 2002, 38 federal agencies judges on my cases along just would not be defied as they are and the orders even withheld form the agencies that are to do something. Real government employees would find their own futures in legal  jeopardy for not obeying the laws and the judges. Or the agencies would have appeals the decisions themselves.

    May the Blessings of Yahusha whom we Christians call Christ Jesus be over this election and whomever wins services with justice and fairness and follows your teachings which are common wisdom for anyone to understand is the way to a better life for each and every  one to be a free individual and  have.

I am posting this early , but there are readers of this blog all over the world, so for some it is tomorrow already?  It is the content , not the author who is just sharing my witness testimony. As Christ said TRUTH WILL SET US FREE and with the Internet it can get out to the whole world now, from one laptop of a 71 year old woman in rural Oklahoma, USA.

Linda Joy Adams 5/26/16

No comments: