Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

DAILY RECAP ADDED: WORLD COMMUNITY UNDER THE BLOOD CURSE OF 3/61 TOPEKA KS where Obama was born

German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer: 'Islam Doesn't Belong To Germany' (Video) Black Muslim Obama Doesn't Belong To The USA | Alternative  see my comment to the article linked,

     The far reaching effects of the FIRST FAKE DOSSIER  of a candidate began back in Topeka Ks where Obama was born and the ignoring of three dead in the lynching of his real dad, Jim T Parks and attempt of his mother and he unborn on land under federal jurisdiction at Topeka Ks.  The beginning of the politicization of the FBI?  And in 5/61, the attempt on my life when it became known my parents had gdnshp of my dad's 15 year old pregnant great niece.  And only by Divine intervention was my life spared as a 'force' move me out of the rode just in time.

     And an innocent baby became the pawn of the puppet masters of this world for no good outcome  Pres. Trump and all of us are dealing with now... and MORE TO COME IS INTENDED?

Linda Joy Adams 3/18/18

No comments: