Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 10/22/16 CYBER WARS - SOME READERS OF THIS BLOG BLOCKED

Popular sites like Reddit, Twitter and Netflix suffer outages - Oct. 21, 2016

I had trouble getting the Daily Recap  for 10/21/16 linked to twitter and stumble but finally got it posted. NO issue with Reditt.   
     But over the last few days, my personal system files at Medicare contractor has been sabotaged and each area of the country does not even show the same info ....Homeland Security has been given powers over the whole healthcare system now..... as I wrote of in Daily Recap for 10/20/16   and its really bad.  I have some of my basic medical records with me , just in case.. as this is the worse I have ever known of ... and direct sabotage is all I can say... Far more than the bi weekly illegal alteration of just making Medicare primary to my real 2 primaries.. so they could get out of paying... since THE COUP OF 2002 .
Doyle could not even get a prescription filled. but did get some over the counter med for his ear.. and pray it works.  BUT WE ALL STILL PAYING HIGH HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS AND NONE I KNOW OF IS EVEN BEING TOLD WHAT THEY WILL BE NEXT YEAR........

But currently am not able to post and link the Daily recap for 10/22/16 to either site twitter or stumble .. so hopefully they will access through BlogSpot directly... as both deal with direct health care issues that affect nearly everyone in the USA and much of the world now.

   It seems that what affects one affects the whole world now... personally or one has one in their household or neighbors affected and when the effect is bad and not good for all.  it is what e the people need to change through our own efforts as citizens of our own nations and vote..... to show we do wish to be self governing people and those we elect know we are their bosses.

 Linda Joy Adams 10/22/16

No comments: