Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 7/27/16 Linda Joy Adams: Daily recap 7/31/12: "Records are under Dunham:" President Obama Born In Topeka ks...

Linda Joy Adams: Daily recap 7/31/12: Records are under Dunham: President Obama Born In Topeka ks...  Some of the initial sharing of President Obama 's birth in Topeka Ks is not there on facebook and only the links.  This refers to the event that as soon as my mother  who raised me got guardianship of his mother she registered her for school in 4/61 at Topeka HS.  We were still confused as to why the papers said Dunham when she was the daughter of my dad's nephew , Daniel Wayne Pope. And when mom filled out the paper work she put down Stanley Ann Pope and the registrar looked for her records from Capper Jr HS where she had graduated in 6/60 with straight "a's"  but Rev Fred Phelps from Westboro Baptist church who had been given guardianship by her mother would not sign for her to start HS which was the last 3 years as our Jr HS's went through the 9th grade.
               HOW DO I KNOW THESE THINGS? I was there as an eyewitness! These facts cannot be altered and I will not add or subtract from what I know first hand. If some info is from other sources, then I name them and the why of the name Dunham came from President Obama's own great mother , my dad's sister  in our home in Kansas in 11/63.
     Anyone who tries to read the records out there, be prepared to get completely confused until you put together one simple fact. This was not the stolen id of one, but that of three. As Dan took the name of Stanley Dunham, his wife took the elder ones name and then they named there daughter after the elders. You have two families with their bios all jumbled up and many have gotten this confused and jumbled as the try to write an ancestry and make it even worse. And his grandmother Toot who was known in the family as Marilyn not Madelyn Payne as the elder ones name was seems to have no history before 1943. Aunt Helen said she was a girl fro a family that moved into their area in Colorado and it was not long before Dan and her got pregnant and the rest if the  real bio of the president and more subterfuge of identities to add to those of the last 100 years in my Dad's family which that info was more right here  on Linda Joy Adams @ BlogSpot back in 2012 after I switched to posting on this source first and so far Google has been good to me sharing what has become highly controversial but the whole truth as an eye witness to things
    Ann spoke up and said its under Dunham.   Ann did not know the full truth of her origins either and it was not until just before 11/22/63 when her grandparents Millard Fillmore Pope and Helen (Hardy) Pope born Olga Romanov, my dad's sister.
    My mother asked and she explained how Dan had taken the wallet of the real Stanley Dunham and gone to WWII at age 14 and when he did not come home at the end of summer working in Liberal Ks  they searched for months for him and found him in the war, married and a baby . and began their participation in a cover up of identity theft for their son .One can do a word search at the top of this post for more info on Dan Pope or any other name or topic I have blogged about.
     For family pictures go to Linda Joy Adams on FLKR/   This got reversed in order as the  earlier posts were are the older ones of my dad's family that go back over 100 years and if one doubts what I learned first hand from my family and others, one can do a comparison and use technology I do not have for this. Obviously DNA is the final decider of who one is today. My dad said another family was murdered in their place nearly 100 years ago and he was grieved over it. My aunts said that President Wilson got them out and then they lived as he Hardy's of Colorado.....
      This sharing is my own journey for the whole truth as it was never mentioned by my dad except in rare instances and then he did not speak but in 1953 during our visit to relatives in Colorado I learned a lot more and shared it back in the fall of 2012 right here . Its President Obama's history also and a double mystery for him as well as I too had to learn of my origins and did so from My Aunt Helen , in part , and share that also.
       You have to be born into such a double mystery to even begin to fully understand it, and then when real fear causes those to not speak or share its affects one in many ways as I tried to share  that also.

Aunt Helen said they had only seen Stanley Ann once when she was a baby as Toot her mother would not let Dan have any kind of relationship with his family.  She is the bigger mystery in all of this as to who she and her family were....

Ann did not know she had lots of family willing to help when she ended up having to get away from Fred Phelps whom I understood was some of her mother's family. Mrs. Phelps did look some like Toot so the connection might have been her.

                             m

Those who have more interest in details can go to lindajoyadams on disqus
And one can go to the anniversary of 11/22/63 for more info that is not a matter in the history books.

          and there are dialogues I have been in where I answered some asking questions and some 'trolls' who dissed the truth for whatever reason is unknown as the truth was suppressed early on by the media who had the beginning.

Linda Joy Adams 7/27/16

No comments: