Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Daily Recap 1/7/13: Mom was Grest Aunt: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 1/7/13: Mom was Great Aunt: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks:
 Had this written and hit the alt key and lost the whole posting so  here's another try.
 Cold day and more rain expected. Doyle had appt so we couldn't work on he filings today, but I worked to do some catch up and prepare for us to work tomorrow after another person has a medical appt. Every appt means more papers to be filed as most have no idea that when the wrong insurance pays first due to illegal manipulation  by the companies running the govt, that the patients has an over payment liability against them and their estate and has to file the appeals and corrections and one gets little cooperation on these when its exposing theft of the public monies and on going shenanigans.  Most can say that didn't know, but I can't having worked with these programs since 1968 and actually conducting fraud investigations and signed enforcement actions against health insurers doing these kinds of crimes but then something was done by the govt to stop it. and did even if it ended in just repayment of the monies and no prosecutions because it is hard to prove intent. But the message was bold and clear, one doesn't steal the govt's money no matter how big a company one is. That's now reversed with them in charge and no govt control at all?.  US atty's call it a RICCO case as Emblem Health, formerly Group Health owns the Medicare computer and are not to be facilitating theft by altering the posting they receive from agencies and employers, but do routinely; breaking their govt contract terms, laws and facilitating theft. There is a legal way for Medicare to pay, as a safety net when the primaries don't  called a conditional payment, and the law passed 30 years ago, is clear its the govt's repsonsibility to get the money back, as we've shown its impossible for the patient to stop what the govt can't. Yet, Congress has given us the repsonsibility. The nation is in anarchy when the citizen becomes the law enforcer. because  Congress desn't read the phrases put into bills?.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS:  Some of my Daily recaps and other comments are getting linked around Internet. And a couple of things have clearly been misunderstood. Doesn't change the facts about the birth, but I am not the Aunt, My mother was Ann's Great Aunt.  I am Pres Obama's thrd cousin, which helps expian the brief contacts I have had  with him and no chance after 1/71, when he was older, to let him know about his birth and name of real Dad,which he still may not be aware of  and have not gone public with the name for that reason; and the real Dad's family may not know ann was pregnant. I only know from my Mom , who had gdnhp and she told me after the birth and  Ann had left town and the bodies washed up onto sand bar and the names were in the Topeka Journal and she said that was the Dad, did I know him and I said yes. Don't you remember him? She had't realized that she, too had seen him perform and play sports in Jr HS and HS.
Then there was a comment  made about racial views.  I  grew up with people from different races and nationalities in our home, sharing meals, etc. At age 18 months had a cross burned in our yard over my Dad's not discriminating and hiring a Black cook and then letting students from Africa eat in his restaurant in McPhersons Ks. I have written about this here in daily recaps since I began posting 7/26/12 of my eye witness account and circumstances that led to the fake paper trail. 
I do have some sight problems and can't afford the glasses aneeded after cataract surgery that has left me with partial vison in each eye as bills got dumped onto medicare and they don't pay for full vison lenses. Plus there is some malecular edema at times.
But I do my best and getitng the truth out is the only thing we know what to do and a lawyers opined it was needed.  So after years,not being near a computer, got on line.- Still learning how to do some things.  But in spite of some typos that get missed as spellchecks aren't perfect, the message seems to be getting through. But the birthers didn't want him to be eligible , and he is; and the other side thought I was a birther and wasn't understanding my motivations are more than a birth record. Its the haunting look that has been in my deep conscious for 50- years of the real Dad's look for help in the gossip frenzy that soon turned deadly and I walked away , not knowing how to handle an angry mob at 15 when the teachers weren't doing anything to stop it, either.
At the time,  I had no idea that Ann was my second cousin, whom I'd known briefly, until my parents were asked to take gdnshp afterv the murders. and there was no way she was going to be returrned to Fred Phelps at Westboro Baptist. Ann didn't know her Dad's real name was not Stanley Dunham but Dan Pope.The authorities gott his all straightened out and my mother got the papers signed over.
Christ asked the question who are my brothers and sisters ( i.e. family). We are all fmaily, aren't we?. And to me, the color of ones skin is irrelevant. We are all , on this planet, descended from Noah and his wife, aren't we? We are all of one blood, even though somehow we don't look alike after thousands of years of migrations and dispersions?  If a couple care about each other, race shouldn't matter and people shouldn't be gossiping about it. Obvoiusly waiting for rmarriage before children is the better way, but sometimes that doesn't always happen in this world and we should be dealing with it with love and care for the child, and the last thing needed  is hatred and gossip frenzy.
SOIL BANK AND AGENDA 21: promised more info on that, but got sidetracked. The 1950's laws as carried out and what my dad had to do somehow doesn't jibe with what is available line historically. So will be addressing that later on. Farmers were paid not to plant while Sunday school children were told to clean your plates because children in Africa are starving. We children  of the 1950's grew up with adults not seeming to make much logic in how they ran society.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE I SECTION 8 (continued phrase by phrase)
"To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securitites and current Coin of the United States;"
Counterfeiting of the govt;s money would be a punishable crime, and that included paper of value as well as current coin. not former? That of course, would have been British? and would have been part of foreign exchange. But some states had started coinimg money, but it would not have value?  TOMORROW: COMMUNICATION: Linda Joy Adams 1/7/13

No comments: