Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daily Recap 1/2/13: Mariilyn or Madilyn?: President Obama Born In Toepka Ks

Daily Recap 1/2/13: Marilyn or Madelyn?: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks:
Cold day but sun tried to shine a little. We had quite a bit of rain as water is still standing in low places. And ants are trying to trial into house. Was a trail of various types it appeared. So had to put down an ant trap. Sorryy ants, only humans and cats allowed in here. This is very unusual for this time of year. I wonder if they are attracted to the scent of the Flue Virus as they were going into the main bathroom that had a lot of use this last week and even  looking clean isn't always. Need to get steamer out and use it and and shampooer for carpet. Had gotten a bigger powerful one on an online sale about a year or so ago, but its too heavy for me to use much, but we still have the smaller one. I use, white vinegar and  a squirt of Palmolive anti bacterial  soap in a solution as can tolerate  that mixture..
Got a phone call from Us Dept of Labor calling me back from my inquiry last week of how one can get their judges orders enforced when Affiliated comptuer services CEO Lynn Blodgett is refusing to do so and then lied to Christina Stake the new Mgr that nothing was left to do on my file when she had no computer files to look at after 1998. Only 9 judges and a hearing officer had remanded the case onlyy to have it disappear inside his company and refusing to post it so new items and other items pending could be worked as the Judges orders. some of these back to 1989. Plus permanent medical bnefits to be paid unitl I die.
As the pattern of continual felonies has been for almost 25 years, someone starts working the case and gets part paid and then the file disappears and according to 7 Us atty's and asst US attys its a second felony when the custodian of the records did not report the theft Only the Philadelphia OWCP office has ever done any thing to beef up security and OIG for US Dept of Labor according to teh director has a nationwide policy on all  to have no investigations of these felonies even if the pattern continues for 25 years and now Congress has given all govt contractors immunity and no internal audit controls and if if the 2/09 remand orders had been carried out, then they well may  not have had their contract renewed for another 5 years as some laws can  be enforced at time of signing a contract worth millions or more.In 2/09, the judges( to paraphrase said) yes I did return to work in 1990 despite SSA , under orders form Mr or Ms OPM to not bother certifying my leave record over as the lie was that I had received and OWCP setltlementnt and retired when never happened although a million dollars had gone missing into a suspected embezzlement ring that a million dollarrs per injured  seriosly Federal employees and could be as high as a billion dollar since 1988 when the law was passed but apparently never implemented at the rank and file level, the money just went?
And they said due to constant misisng files etc. to ask me for facts of case and reconsruct the files from my records. Thus affirmed the continunous felonies and US Dept of Labor relinquishing their right to make up any more lies. due to the harm it has done to me and my famaiy over this. Signed by three federal judges.Lynn Blodgett would not let it see the light of day? Especially the US Dept of Labor. Virtually demanded a criminal investigaiton take place and that never happened, either.
Call was from ECAB?, the office of the Judges and I was caught unawares as she thought the call back message someone gave her was about a follow up and she erred when saying the last appeal was 2008. No I filed in 2007 and remanded 2/09, but obviously someone never gave the right message. The caller Id gave the general number answered by a general call center and I never got back to her. I did locate the numbers I'd had last week at OIG for Usdit an dCounsiel and ivnestigatonrs,  etc  and talked to several there and they said that no one Had every made them aware of what I had been sharing yet there are stacks of fraud reports from me, on each separate felony incident for 25 years; as the 7 US attrys sources had advised me early on and over the years to make sure I reported and make them do their jobs  at OIG. Sorry, patients ca';t make the govt enforce their own laws and stop thefts and congress just passed a fiscal bill and never addressed stepping the blatant thefts that are going on going
Simply reinstate the old laws allowing real internal audits and law enforcement of crimes  inside the govt contractors where all the money is now controlled and the data and paper of the govt.  She said she would make sure someone got the message that I wanted o know how the Judges orders can be enforced, i.e. how do we make them do whaht the Judges ordered done.
In my case they said: to ask me for the facts of the case and to reconstruct the files form my records and certified letters and follow up requests for three years go unanswered as Lynn Blodgett will not answer and will not let the Us Dept of Labor employees have them plus file is needed to be worked and for context of what the decision is all about in the first place. These last years have all been about a theft of 4 years fo my file making it look as if I didnot return to work i 1990 when I did with eeoc snctions aginst hHS for torture and renigieng on theri removal of chamical barriers and sedantay josb and i almsot dies more than one over it. Blatant assualt charges shoudldhave been bruught but Federal employees jsut have no rights or protections..
Judges are not allowed to send their orders to my local regional office, for 'security reasons. They go to Lynn Blodgett;s compnay, ACS-Xerox whose interlocking congolmate has control of the reocrds of nations. and he decides what to do with them and/o  his orders from Mr or Ms OPM is that I am to die and not to post my file as I am old. That's;the quote from convicted criminal in the Jack Abramaoff bribery scandal who first told me that when my file disapperred on his orders back in 2004 out of acs and then his job was abolished and the contract compliance office set up to replace him and now they won't obey the President and consider the non facilitation of govt contracts by ACS and  their contract with Emblem Health , formerly Group Health  which owns the medicare computer is violated for years as they facilitate the theft of medicare by altering the positng so over a trillion dollars, its been estimated by insiders, They have facilitated and the Us atty;s claims its the biggest RICCO case int he history of the USA. Medicare is not broke, its being and been  robbed and Congress will not address this problem of how do you budget the tax payers monies when its being stolen al the time? Just put the laws back in place to have internal audit control and prosecutions for crimes. Worse i saltering diagnosis codes to accomplish this from what ones doctor sent in as that creates a national data base used increasingly for ones medical history and treatment especially in busy er's and its not under HIPPAA so wrong info can't get corrected even by the doctor that had fraud committed on his or her records submitted with claims for health plan payments. Pray for survival as all come under this corrupted Federal plan in 2014. if Congress doesn't act. Any one ever had a health  claim paid is in there and one can't get access, although I had a hospital let me know what was on there and it was bizarre what had occurred frm leaving the doctor to what occurred when posted.  Pateinsts are dead in great numbers from this re a congressional study of over 5 years ago. Sinple law to pass.
Then I got a call form Adena; CEO's asst and they wanted to make sure that their medicare unit was helping me. And I said I wish you had the govt contract, you wouldn't do all this would you? No she said. I said that I had been lied to by a lot of peoole as her staff thought that recovery of monies was being done on Part D prescriptions drug medciare and that the lady who called me was going to treat as a grievance so we could get all my claims coded as a conditional payment and sent to Medicare recovery unit, but as I told her, they said they aren't doing recovery on presciription drugs on any one.Almost 7 years in to the plan and no one is asking for the money back that medicaire paid when other plans and liability insurers should have been all along, as in my case, or when their cases were settled. That includes those pain killers and antibiotics, and muscle relxers for your car accident,  passenger,Great Grandma; so a lot of money is owed back and no letters going out yet?
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS:  Ive SPENT ALMOST 6 MONTHS SHARING MY EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT OF WHAT i KNOW FOR SURE, ETC ABOUT THE BIRTH. ALSO  SHARED MY EXPERIENCE IN 1/71 WHEN HIS MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER STOOPED ME FORM SAYING ANY THING ABOUT Topeka KS AND CHEWED OUT MY COUSIN'S WIFE BECAUSE My FAMILY AND i had been brought to thier home.
I had never met Ann's mother until that day. When she and Pres Obama came in , newly arrived from Indonesia, She was introduced to me by my cousin's wife as this is Marilyn, Dan's wife, but we call her Tut, I thought she meant Toots.  And Marilyn, Madalyn , Tut, Toots said very quickly , this is Barry Soetoro. after she had found out my name and who I was and she looked very afraid. A few moments later after my cousin's wife asked him if he remembered her when she baby sat   him when he was little ( as Ann finished HS)< the next logical sequence would have been for me to mention having seen him soon after birth In Topeka Ks at the place his mother lived and worked at the catholic text book warehouse where she took int he arrivals, stocked ad priced them and then took care of costumers. buying their text books. Before anything could be said by me, she bust out with a racial tirade of 'N 'words and racial epitaphs, etc. Something I had not heard since Fred Phelps racist sermon.  Doyle was there also, but our children were taking their naps. I later heard her chew her out as "She doesn't know" and was not pleased my family had been brought to their home by her.
We were on a death watch of my sister and relatives on both sides of family in the areas were inviting us over for a day or overnight, etc. We had flown out, and had no car.. I realize now, that they had intended to stay for supper, but she took Barry and left. iInever had another chance to tell him, and appears he never was. She may have been more afraid I would tmention his real Dad, or just what was it that I didn't know about?. Why  did she send Ann to Fred Phelps in the first place? And the other parents he seemed to be in charge of?
What didn;' get analyzied before, was that  my cousins wife introduced her as Marilyn, Dan's wife. Not Madelyn, Stanley Dunham's wife.. Daniel Wayne Pope who stole Stanley Dunham's ID to go to war when too young is the story from my Aunt Helen, Marilyn, or Madelyn's mother in law she wouldn't let her family know and left Ann with no one to contact when she got away from Fred Phelps.
Her bio on line makes no sense and some dates are impossible. And the Chautauqua County Kansas, her alleged birth place in Peru; was a no man's border town on the OK border. This was the border that divided the North and South in the civil war. Its where Native Americans crossed over escapimg the reservations, they were not allowed off of; in OK in earlier times. Where the cattle drives came through going to the railroad years ago from ranches in Ok and TX and a place where one went to change their names and get lost in many cases. And if she was born in 1922?, she married a man 10 years her junior, but he was impersonating one born in 1918? and got by with it to get into the military.
I don;' have a paid subscription to sites, but some info is available and saw no one of her name listed in Peru Ks, yet there are multiple postings for Marilyn ad Dan in California and one of his sisters who died a year ago had down one  address on the obituary and another listed the other. Both of them were quite elderly and I don;t know if any one in the Pope family really knows. or are talking. In 2008, our son ran into  complete silence with both Palin and Obama running from the same extended family, thqat came to USA in tabout 1920 and I was not aware of the birther movement as I'd not get very involved in the election besides voting for an in law by marriage, John McCain and the other relatitve.  I heard he was from Hawaii , which is where he grew up, and mentions of Ks and was not on the Internet then.  What is Madelyn Lee Payne or Marilyn's real name? Is it also an alias like Stanley Dunham? Someone one who has a paid subsripction to some of these sites like ancestry.com, etc. might be able to check this out a little more. She did not meet Dan at her Senior prom in 1940 and have Ann in 1942, as she was not born for a few more years and the marriage would have been after the summer of 1943?  Who are all these elected leaders? Any one know who any one is any more?
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE I SECTION 8 ( continuation of sentence by sentence analysis)
" The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform through out the United States; " (decided to break down the phrases and deal with the first part only today.)
Congress deides to collect the monies and how much, not the President although he has that veto power. There are also those fees and surcharges and now heath insurance , in part, has been called a tax in the new Health care bill .We don't have a King or Queen or a dictator, the power lays in Congress.  And those import duties are the same  throughout all points of entry into the USA. Can't say go to Long Beach vs San FFransisco or New York and  and pay less. TOMORROW: CCONGRESSIONAL CREDIT CARDS: Linda Joy Adams 1/2/13

No comments: