Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Daily Recap 1/13/13: Where was Real Dad Born?: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 1/13/13: Where was Real Dad Born?: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks: Cool Dad and supposed to be in 20's tonight. Then back  warmer later this week. Will have to go back to 50 degree rule. When over that number , go to the garden despite the sign of the moon and whether its best time to plant something. My Dad always went by waning and waxing for root vs top crops so that is the best one can do..
 Rested and need to get up early tomorrow as so much needs to be done that was supposed to have already been done. This is the life when one is in legal limbo as lawlessness pervades our nation and already has with regard to my govt files and duties.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS; Some of the Kennedy family was in Dallas questioning the assasination of 50 years ago. So much got covered up back in those years, and I blogged some and linked the 11/22/12 posting here of my experience back in 1957 when I was in the same spot as Pres Keennedy would be shot in 1963, but was facing the Book depository. It was an ambush from the grassy knoll and a different window in the Book depository. Florance Hardy , my mother, wrote the streets dept of Dallas to cut down the shrubs near the street on the grassy knoll as my reaction made my family think I really had been shot and Mom got scared and rolled up the car windows real quick when I said "Its an ambush.!"/All we knew is that there was some danger being forewarned. and we found out what on 11/22/1963.
I do not consider myself psychic and make no money from sharing any of this online, but I do believe that when events that are going to happen that could change human history occur, many are given fore warnings.
Just like I was ridiculed by the FBI prior to 9/11 when I dreamed of  Bin Ladins getting on a plane and knew, from his deamor back in 7/88 when he stared at the World Trade center that he was going to destroy things. I wrote about that on 9/1/12 and is posted just ahead of this No one listed to me for almost 2 years!
Sometimes when one is remembering things after 50+ years exact words are not remembered as when they were spoken.
I have written about a conversation I  overheard back in Boswell JR HS while waiitng for Chorus to start and Prsident Obama's Real Dad was in that with us as a 9The grader and I an 8The grader. Some other kids were asking him about himself and he mentions his dad being military and he was living with his grandmother. I don't remember any mention of his mother. Another recollection was something about where he was born, He may have been born, at a military base in Germany? If that is true, then the birthers may go wild with it. However as I understand it, military sites around the world are US Soil and wouldn't change any ones eligibility to be president if parents citizenship and birth were important. Sen John Mc Cain was born on US Soil in Panama and was eligible to be president as there wsa a Congressional ruling on thee issue back in the 1970's as well as we had all this info in our Social Security manuals and I've made these kinds of legal determinations several times over the years since 1968. with regard to citizenship determinations.  I may remember more details of this, but since I'm not in a business of finding the evidence, others that have the  money should do what they need to do to locate it. After all they are collecting donations to solve the riddle of the President's birth and no one has yet to get into Topeka ks and talk to any one nor check many of the volumes of records.
So the murder of the three dead and one, being the real Dad as told to my mother who saw, his mother;  got through the pregnancy and safely out of  Topeka Ks with a healthy,happy new born baby boy, which he was; goes un investigiaed and unsolved for 50+ years along with the assassination of the Presiden of the USA, John F Kennedy. Its time fort he closeest relatives to start asking for justice for their loved ones. Time for us all to face our pasts and overcome them, even if those who would have been brught toj ustice may have aleady passed over the river of life to be judged by the ULTIMATE JUDGE at sometime unknown to this mere human, but told about in many Books of faith around the world..
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE I SECTION 8 (Continuation phrase by phrase analysis)
"To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of money  to that Use shall be. for a longer Term  than two Years;"f
First in order to go to War there has to be a declaration of war by Congress.
Congress can maintain a standing military to be ready for the need to wage war or to protect and defend this nation and go after pirates, etc. But the money will be voted on for only two years, This is the term of office of the House of Reprseentatives. So Congress can not have a budget for the military that goes more than two years, since the people may not like what Congress does and vote in a new one to refleect their wishes which may be different. TOMORROW: Agenda 21 and Soil Bank Laws are being researched and pondered over and do plan to get back to that, but other things come up. Linda Joy Adams 1/13/13.

1 comment:

Linda Joy Adams said...

Not possible to be born in Germany as this would have been in the middle of WWII. Linda Joy Adams