Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Daily Recap 1/12/13: ACS Try to Steal Bank Account?: President Obama Born in Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 1/12/13: Did ACS Try to Steal Bank  Account?: President Obama Born In Topeka KS:
Rains came pelting down today, then cleared and very warm. Weatherpersons keep saying its going to get cooler but at 1AM last night it was 70 degrees on the porch thermometer and we have checked it with other and it appears to be accurate.  I lot of birds seem to be 'home' down in the woods and pretty sure I did hear the Cardinal family again as they usually show up first. I hope they steer clear of the cats as the new one is very agile. Somehow animals do seem to be more aware of danger than we humans do in  modern times.
Went to get the mail and got one bill from a doctor and it listed charges for last two years and what I had paid and Blues had paid but Medicare had paid some too, so will need to find that Notice and the To Do yesterday stack keeps geting higher.. In fact it was paid 17 times and this doctor would not be aware of that as none of the 200 medial providers whose claims were stolen dtruned into 17 pays each  seem to be ,but I can't get any of them to give me a letter that they didn't get paid morethan one pay and why it wasn't lableled a conditional pay as law requires, but Trailblazersand CMS;HHS said Mr Or Ms OPM said not to and let the Medicare trust fund be stolen. ( ACS signs the medcial providers up for Medicare participation through the same fax number that I use to file claims with OWCP down in Tallahasse ACS office where Florida State Medicaid cliams are also processed.). So will have to wait until false claims is filed against Trailblazers and send an interrogatory. Looks like I may not find legal help for only a $4 million dolalar theft of Medicare, unless Novitas who took over will assist and I have not heard back from them.  The lady I sent the written package to said that all 17 numbers are now cross referred and she was surprised that in the past they all had to be accessed separately when Triailazers had them. So someone did this and it makes me look like the criminal as if I did it and I explained to her that these did not come from Social security and she gasped when I said the judges at Medicare said I have to file false claims on behalf of the taxpayer. The new law I wrote about yesterday, HR 1063, may help, but it doesn't refer to this specifically , except the charges are all supposed to have been conditional payments.
                                                 ACS TRIES TO STEAL MY BANK ACCOUNT?
I had ordered my probiotics from Dr Williams. this week; and thought they were going to come already as am on an auto delivery , I called and gave them the new expiration date on card and was expecting the charge to show up and still not here and I'm out, but have some yogurt, and Doyle has one he uses with some vitamins in it but not as good as mine, but using his.
I got a letter from FRAUD WATCH PLUS that there was a hold on my card. I called them . They claimed they had tried to call me and I'm sure the Bank has the correct phone number as well as my e-mail, but they said they had neither. On 1/5/13,MCI MIDDLE EAST used my card to debit more than was in it. a lot more. Someone must think I'm really rich out here. I pay most bills online right after get monthly check ,even though early as then its done and can't forget to do it later should I get sick, etc. . So by the 5Th little money was in that account.
Who got my card number? One company that I send the car payment to, is an ACS Xerox subsidiary and they had bought my loan from HSBC a few years ago. I did use it once at Walmart just before  Christmas. There has been a lot of problems in the area with ATM cards as one isn't able e to access their money using them for awhile due to theft. I rarely go any where and don't use them. I do have some regular companies I buy online from, so one could say its out there even though these are all major companies who supposedly keep things as secure as possible. When I called today, since they didn';t get any money as there wasn't enough tin the account for the charge to go through, they didn;t treat it Iike fraud report?
I slept most of the afternoon fighting another sinus infection, and woke and realized that I would have to change all kinds of payments to the new card number which I have to go and apply for  a new card at the bank, and several of them will charge me $1 fee just to set the card up for automatic payments.
I called them and said report this as their was a theft. And then I found it they don't file theft reports there, it would be the bank.  That still makes no sense, so I went online to find out who is this company and who is the company that tried to take the money and who tried to use  the card number?.
This company Fraud Watch Plus is signed up with banks all over the USA and can find no corporate headquarters very easily and have no idea who they are?.
I checked Affiliated  ComputerS ervices now owned by Xerox and they are the ones with contracts in the federal govt that have stolen files and data of mine and no one will do anything insid iin federal law enforcement as Congress gave them immunity and no internal audits thnkas to Congreses in the past..
They have a fraud dept they are hiring for so they may be connected, but its very 'murky' These interlocking internatonal cabal is and if someone knows who they are? would like to know. They have all of my info on purchases and bank account number, etc.and its seems would do little good to change banks as it appears they are big. Big and not able to really find out much about them.
 Then I checked MCI Middle East and it took over an hour searching on line and I did post on sites just ahead of this some links to articles. From what I gathered. MCI merged? with Worldcom  who merged with MCI Middle East and then they merged with Xerox? Who bought ACS. I put queston marks as its from online sources. But ';m well aware of the interlocking companies of ACS.
I hadn't checked online about ACS activity recently but got some surprises. On one hand they are hiring to do fraud investigations into Medicaid for CMS, and on the other, states are now investigating ACS for fraudulent and unethical practices as they process and handle the Medicaid program for various states.
 So its like our whole lives are under the control of one giant 'monster.' and no where to turn if things get crooked and fife and livelihoods are in jeopardy which is exactly what has happened to my family and I  with regard to this company and their CEO Lynn Blodgett running around lying to squelch the remand orders from the appellate Judges ast the US Dept of labor which exposed the corruption on going on my files and sholdl have blocked renewal of their contract with them. Instead, they continue the 'Let her die" order and will not cooperate in any way to carry out the judges' orders. 
Even the city of Ogden Utah, who contracted with them to handle their parking meters and collect the money is claiming they only got 24%of the revenue. I've been writing extensively trying to warn states and localg ovts to read these contracts very carefully to make sure you really have internal audit control an there are a lot of bribery allegations around. Few people have any idea who they are or who runs them.
So an interconnected company in Dubai, Arab Emirates, called MCI Middle East is using my card number to take the last few pennies I have and would have done it except I had paid all my bills before the 5Th.
 Strange thing is, this month, I had changed the dates to later, since the taxes had to be paid, and when I got some of the 60% reimbursement from Federal Blues for having to own get own oxygen in order to live and pay ( son hauls tanks) I had switched the dates back to earlier just before they tried to take the money on which was attempted on a Saturday Then I go in earlier this week and try to pay for my probiotics and haven' tbeen notified by them the card didn't go through and they do have my e-mail, so my reputation is smeared again, so there is fraud towards me and damages.
There are bigger problems than trust busting that is needed here. We have those investigating fraud who are committing the fraud and its nearly impossible for law enforcement to  detect. I asked the Fraud Watch Plus company tonight, how many others have you had of fraudulaent charges attempted or gone through from this Dubai Company? Instead of saying she couldn't tell me, she said they don't know. No one does.!
One of the first things we always did years ago at Social Security to stop fraud, is to take reports on all fruad and to keep track of common info. For all one knows many may have these charges being made from one company. This company is listed  as doing services similar to ACS in USA and other nations, but no USA corporate address listed and MCI basically was put out of business in USA over fraud which I was a victim of and the charges they ran up claiming I was getitng long distance service through my phone company and was given an expeneive phone card,was wrtten off by the company in the fraud exposed which I was filing complaints and papers on before the govt got involved.
Back in 1998, when my owcp file had 4 years of info stolen and pay cut off as they thought iIhad not retnred to work in 1990. Stolen  in the Dallas Reg office as I had moved here and the staff in Philadelphia had taken precautions after my file wasr iffled there and and had helped  me finally,  knew I was sent back to work to be injrued to the point of death, by the Knsas S City OWCP office and Philly  had horrific trouble finding a docotor to do the exam to get me home, finally senidng me to a pulmonologist that was a member of Green Peace. A major decisoin on a precedent case, and he didn't have to stop a ship in the ocean,or climb a building, just review a medically solid file and confirm what many other doctors and tests showed. and he did. If he had not done this, I may have died on the job, as my doctor had said would happen at the end if I went back in that office, I would not survive being in it. An office where the remodelling for the ventilaiton system that  GSA said was to occur never happened except the money went? And that was in Camden NJ, my last duty station before transferred out to OWCP jurisdiction. So more missing govt money and there were injuries and deaths in that complex in diffrent federal offices, too; attributed to the phsyical condition of the building and all the chemical inetrtactions that were allowd to occur by GSA appproving use of things that could not be done safely.. The last place I sholdl have been and there were other work sites just as bad or worse as OSHA and GSA doesn't protect federal employees as occurs in private industry when states and local entites can do something if the feds don't.
So in '98, Doyle left to go out of state to find work only to have his company bought out by ACS, too; and while there two bank accounts off amily that SSA and OPM  OWCP had in their files for direct depost info were accessed through ATM machines. IOWA wanted to prosecute as the camera showed no one at the machine when this occurred and the other one was in Phiily area and no one there with a card and no records of anyone there either. Banks had to absorb the fraud. And in my case my last OWCP check they paid was deposited two weeks early and I had no idea it was in until the money had been taken out. Federal law says $5000 dollars has to be taken at one before they could act. Who gets an ATM card that can debit that amount in one access. Most are just a few hundred. So there is really no Federal law enforcement at all on these. They can't add up the totaals from one party and say that's over $5000? So  no one is tracking these and the call centers fto report this kind of fraud is oe of the industriral mitlary complex companies with a govt contract, and  interlocked with ACS? ANARCHY the citizen is the cririnal and civil investigator.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: not much to add tonight on this, but did re post some of the 9/12 Daily recaps. Including the 9/14/12 affidavit to sec of state Kris Kobach in Ks. who has access to all the original records and no one is asking for the court order for them and don't understand why not? So three murders of 50 +years ago still go without justice an the whole nation is facing injustice all around of one kind or another and those we have elected can't seem to put stopping theft ahead of whining about budgets. I pray the law signed yesterday helps me and others, for some, but I've seen laws passed and never implemented by agencies. An its unknown who will be the new Sec of Labor yet?
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE I SECTION 8 (Continuation phrase by phrase analysis)
"To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water:"
This is the forgotten phrase? Our soldiers are all over the word getting shot at an shooting, and we are not at WAR? And what about all those decisions on prisoners over the last decade, has Congress decided what to do with them? And all the other punishments?
Back in Ancient Biblical time, when the Jews returned home form 70 years of captivity in Babylon, Nehemiah found the Torah and began reading it aloud, which was the governing rules of life for them at the time. And people wept as they had forgotten the rules they were to live by. I personally believe that the Mosaic law was meant to be a living document like our Constitution with most being decisions made from cases brouht through the lower judges of legal questions of how to live or do things and the final arbiter was Moses. But that is only my opinion in the matter. As a Christian, Christ inferred this; that he was coming as one to rebirth the Torah with the new understandings that were original understandings back in the Garden of Eden. This is the USA and one can form their own opinions. But all of us in the USa have a Constitution as our overriding law and too much of it has been violated by not doing what is needed including Congress declaring war, before we send our soldiers to kill or be killed.
We have rules to live by ,  that were formed after much thought and its a living document  which can be amended to reflect new  understandings of human nature and what is the best rules to live by.
TOMORROW: Agenda 21 and the Soil Bank Laws? Linda Joy Adams 1/12/13

No comments: