Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

DAILY RECAP 1/29/18-1/31/18 May the Moon Emerge to Reflect Love of Christ and healing!

The 'Super Blue Blood Moon' Arrives Tonight – Does It Have Spiritual, Prophetic Significance? | CBN News

    Prayers are asked for out family as we are dealing is health issues over the last few days.. and before I finished this post, I went into chills.. etc.    Recovery is slower for some than others..  and thanks to the Divine for giving us the elderberry plant  as it has helped me  a lot.. And the miracle of finally located the neutralizer for the alcohol in pills  and its  ACIDOLPHIUS.. the most common probiotic and have added it to the mix with the theophylline pill to titrate the alcohols fro Dow Chemical in 'everything now"  out of It  still cannot get a safety data sheet... .. and  from the first attempt  it was like a 'fog' lifted as I was not getting all of it out and my doctors very concerned but none could help.. THE MEDICATION SAVES YOUR LIFE E BUT THE PILL IS TOXIC TO ME EVEN IN PARTS PER BILLION TO THE DNA LEVEL 

   I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH ACETIC ACID, (VINEGAR)??

  PLEASE DO CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ..anything.. But with 20 million according  which the  most recent studies , my doctors say is more accurate is that  40%  of asthmatics who now have little safe medications to take due tot he evil acts of the cabal running the USA that we allowed to happen to us  as we did not make the ones we voted for do their oversight job to send them home Unless 95% vote in all elections we do not hold the power of the people to be the boss of those put in power over  us accountable to none but themselves  as contractors who are allowed to do as they please and harm and real and well documented that they are doing so and massive trillions missing  out congress shirked their duty in 2002 and will not even admit as one senatorial aide did yesterday who ha not helped us for 4 years now even though all privacy forms filed.     
     No govt in charge of much of anything since the COUP of  2002 WHEN CONGRESS  VOTED TO OVERTHROW  THE USA INTO THE VIRTUAL CONTROL OF AN UNACCOUNTABLE  INTERNATIONAL CABAL WHICH THE BLODGETT FAMILY IS NAMED INTERNATIONAL RULERS...  AND WHO IS THEIR BOSS??  TRIBULATIONS TIMES EVENTS THAT IMPACT OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY  as has been shared here in this blog since 12/08.. that affects all of us... most just know do not know of it or how its being one. but ITS ILLEGAL TO IMPERSONATE you ARE A GOVT OFFICIAL,, ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU ARE NOT, BUT THE UNACCOUNTABLE CONTRACTOR OF THE REAL GOVT THEY CAN NO LONGER MAKE  THEM OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND AND STOP ILLEGAL ACTS THAT HAVE HARMED OTHERS EVEN TO DEATHS   AND NO GOVT ALLOWED TO SPEND EXISTING BUDGET TO STOP THE .. DEADLY THIEVING well documented HORROR.  IN OUR NATION AND OTHER NATIONS AND THE UN CONTRACTS HELD NOW.  STEAL OR HARM.   Too many good people get hired that have no idea what they are selling their souls into until its too late... Find out who really owns the company you go to work for and WHO IS THEIR MANAGEMENT COMPANY ALSO WHICH THIS CABAL HAS gotten  CONTROL OF MUCH OF THAT ALSO  and shell companies and illegal secret deal partnerships.

 The sad thing is that our family is more typical than most understand as all  are affected adversely the same ways and by the same entities allowed to have power over our nation , world and each one of us and who did it? keep the faith as there is one who loved and cares and looks our for us..as we grow to become the full nature humanity that will some day resist all evil and He will help us..  I share a as Christian, but the common wisdom the RISEN Christ , the face of the Divine in the flesh and through Him we were created and through Him we are saved for eternal life.  is common wisdom that even an atheist  should understand logic and reasons of goodness and unconditional love  begets good and evil does not good to anyone  and you will be known for what choices you make in the future of humanity. And for those of faith on the final judgment day  when all of us account for our sis and the condition o our hearts is judged.. 

     The linked to the Blood moon eclipse in a few hours is near and you may be up to see it.. and what dos it mean to all of us?... Pray it means good being chosen... but a warning that some will not choose the good and we may be in for more horrors until we, the people take charge of this world as we are called to do by our Divine Creator..
   In the name of Yahusha the  risen Christ healing and mercy for myself, family friends and the nation and world..  Amen
Linda Joy Adams 1/31/18

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chad's commonly known as Jeffrey Lloyd hinshaw Hardy Hunt rooms and off Lynn booger it is Carroll in my lifetime of my life I have little me to do indeed a great day

Thanks

Linda Joy Adams said...

Please explain further what you are sharing. Thanks! Linda Joy Adams

Unknown said...

Linda what I was thinking
I have to ask you about the three way split of my Grand parents estate I am not able to make capital credit s my. Dad never told me if I was going to get the money from Tracy 1997 I had a dream about us last week I was wondering if I could come by and get to know me and you forget about the money Dad just got found out by me
He is my trusty and my sister is going to be the trustee when Dad pass es I am married and homeless in Bellingham moving to Arkansas saw Jeffrey Carol my mom cancer 1970