Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

DAILY RECAP ADDED OF SEARCH FOR ALL 11/22/POSTS OF THIS BLOG :Linda Joy has RARE VIEW OF FUTURE: President Obama Born In Topela Ks, son of Jim T Parkss

Linda Joy Adams: DAILY RECAP 11/22/15: Linda Joy has RARE VIEW OF FUTURE: President Obama Born In Topela Ks, son of Jim T Parkss   This is the links of the past  write ups of how I experience the assassination of JFK a few years before it happened as if I was him.. and letter written to the  streets dept to cut the bushes down on the grassy knoll is the words I said and she wrote  as it was cover for an ambush   but the kill shot was seen as from the top floor of the TEXAN BOOK DEPOSITORY AS WE WERE GONG THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION WHEN MY FAMILY THOUGHT I HAD BEEN SHOT AND I SAID "ITS AN AMBUSH.".. AND  LIGHT WENT  DARK FOR A FEW MOMENTS   For the days regular DAILY RECAP LOOK FOR THE NEXT POST.
                        HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND HAVE SOME CITRUS WITH YOUR MEAL IF THAT IS THE RIGHT ANTIDOTE FOR THE DOW PRODUCT YOU WILL BE HAVING WITH IT?? Dow will not give me the safety data sheet..  or info .. (see the Daily Recap for 11/22/17)
Linda Joy Adams 11/22/17

No comments: