Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 10/10/16 TWO STANLEY DUNHAM FAMILIES CONFUSED CIA? and MI6? British Intelligence Advisor Michael Shrimpton: Obama's DNA Doesn't Match Grandparents - YouTube

British Intelligence Advisor Michael Shrimpton: Obama's DNA Doesn't Match Grandparents - YouTube

see my comments to the article.   and it was linked from a comment posted by someone on the Daily Recap  for 10/10/16 I am still working on .  

      The picture of the Stanley Ann Dunham he uses is the older woman.... not the mother of President Obama... who was my second cousin and I knew personally... even before  I found out she was my second cousin...

           THE SCRAMBLED MESS ON LINE HAS EVEN GOT EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS CONFUSED WHO DID NOT KNOW THEM PERSONALLY OR ONLY KNEW PARTS OF THE WHOLE STORY.   

      Just remember:    President Obama born in Topeka KS son of Jim T Parks, grandson of Daniel Wayne Pope who took the ID of the older Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14..  and the wife and daughter of the younger took the names of the older.  

President Obama's mother was just a couple of months from being 16 in 8/61--born in Fall of 61... Jim T Parks was 16 and  in the Topeka HS class of 62...but written out of the history as is common in the past for lynching victims as the victim was not mentioned and the family took the shame on themselves... something we know is wrong now..  THE LYNCHING PROJECT IS DOING A GREAT JOB TO RECOGNIZE THAT LIVE WERE LIVED AND LOST IN A HORRIFIC AMERICAN TRAGEDY THAT OUR SOCIETY CANNOT FORGET AND CONTINUE TO COVER UP AND THINK WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AND OVER COME RACISM....

  Its too deep in the psyche of this nation as even though most never were involved, society allowed it to go on even to today there has been no real investigation of the 3 who died in 3.61 n Topeka Ks.. in the racist attack by a hooded death squad  who intended to lynch President Obama unborn and both of his parents in 3/61.. Ann said that Jim fought back and she got away and ran for help only to end up with three dead.

   Plus the attempted murder of me in 5/61 after it was known that my parents had been asked by authorities to take gdnshp of my dad's 15 year old pregnant great niece..  

          I was not on line before the 2008 election and had no idea the controversy waging. and that POTUS  had never been told the truth of his birth origins ... When I got on line over  my own struggle for life against Lynn Blodgett who now is in control of the USA and everyone's lives in ways few even know.... with no  one in the real government allowed to stop illegal acts and brazen thefts of our public monies, in the COUP of 2002  I soon began to find info all over and tried to make some comments, but BIG MONEY WAS BEHIND THE FALSE BIO AND NO ONE WISHED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ...

         Finally after two suspicious fires in Topeka near  where some of the records on all of this and the courthouse might be next---could be stored, and the trashing of his mother began again leading up to the election of 2012, I began telling my personal details of my own search for truth and justice on face book first and linked her starting in 7/26/12 and then switched to this site first as Face book disappeared some of the earlier posts.  I keep hard copies   of all my posts and thanks for a wireless printer can keep the ink fumes at other end of house.

    Do a phrase or word search at the top of this site for where the Daily Recap articles might be about anything I might have written about.  One can also scroll down the side and look for Daily Recap    family pictures of the heritage of President  Obama few know of are on my Flkr site Linda Joy Adams and notes to each using the name  my dad's family used over he last nearly  hundred years now in the USA. Go to those posted first  for the list of all the grandchildren on that side of which Dan Pope is one.

Linda Joy Adams 10/10/16


No comments: