Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 9/19/16 MEDIA HIDES TRUTH AND FALLS IN TRUMP TRAP

Trump supporters struggle to sideline 'birther' issue  (I made many comments on site) ITS ABOUT THREE MURDERS IN TOPEKA IS 3/61 AND NO ONE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE AND NO INVESTIGATION ///TO THIS DAY .

One was the dad Jim T Parks of the president and he unborn and his mother were to have been lynched also..  ALL DISSING ONT RUMP FOR SAYING WHAT HE CAN LEGALLY FROM WHAT HE HAS LEARNED AFTER GETTING HIS SECURITY CLEARANCE  ( I THINK THAT IS WHAT HAS OCCURRED)  IS DRIVING THE MEDIA IN A FRENZY THAT THEIR 2008 COVER UP WHEN THY HAD THE TRUTH OF HIS BIRTH IN  Topeka KS is now going to come back and expose their bad journalism

   ABC admitted they had it another said they did not have researchers

    Researchers were replaced by Google. and any one can and should be doing it. I lay here propped up on pillows and GOOGLE ALL DAY LONG AT TIMES  and I find a lot even though I do not have the money for that big search engine for all news ever published.

Now media listen very closely to Trump. and his staff did not get the same security clearance did they ??

All I know is I have been trying to get the world to listen to the truth and get justice for victims of which I am one also as some who may be alive do not wish to go to jail, etc. and I would have died in 5/61 but for a miracle just because my parents took gdnshp of my dad's great niece in real trouble 15, pregnant  and her dad in Africa on duty for the govt.

EVIL EXISTS AND REMEMBER THE LAST WORDS OF FATHER JACQUES HAMIL "CAST OUT EVIL"

IF WE DO NOT FACE EVIL BUT COVER IT UP WE ARE NEVER GOING TO OVER COME IT AND IT WILL GROWN AND OVER COME US.  We are facing horrors  yesterday for doing just that ignoring the COUP of 2002 that has cost so many so much and too many lives and CONGRESS DOES NOT ACT AS IF THEY ARE THE ONES BOUND UP 

FREE TO CARE AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER VS ENSLAVED THOUGHT ZOMBIES WITH NO FREE WILL   I CHOOSE FREEDOM AND THE OFFER OF ETERNAL LIFE FROM Yahusha whom we Christians call Christ Jesus

Linda Joy Adams 9/19/16

No comments: