Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

DAILY RECAP 9/27/16 TRUMP TRAPPED BY MEDIA ?NOT OVER YET: NEITHER KANSAS NOR HAWAII MENTIONED !President Obama Born In Topeka Ks son of Jim T Parks, grandson of Dan Pope who took the ID of the older Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14.

Linda Joy Adams: DAILY RECAP ADDED 9/17/16 TRUMP TRAPS MEDIA see my former article linked here.
  A lot of things were discussed tonight and Trump had some great answers to many, but the birther issues is not gong away as it has been and always be a justice issue for three dead in 3/61 in Topeka KS where President Obama was born, ant he attempted murder of three others .. his mother and he unborn in 3/61 in the same attack and me in 5/61 over just being a relative  helping out and defending  he dad Jim t Parks on 3/17/61 so he was not ran off by a mob of students  and was able to sing with the Boy's Glee Club I wish I had done more, but at that time I did not know that Ann was my second cousin as she was going by Dunham. But we are all members of one human family and I feel the burden of one who did not do enough.. even with a mob turning on me.   But what of all the others who did nothing either??? We all share the burden when justice is denied one, we all are denied it.   

Back when Trump made the simple and true statement of President Obama was born in the USA and said it with firmness, the only answer would be that somehow he had gotten the definitive access to know that the place of birth was Topeka Ks,  
       Neither Hillary nor Trump or Moderator Holt mentioned Topeka Ks  nor even Hawaii did they ? what is going on?

    I wondered how he could legally get the record out of Sec of State of Kansas Kris Kobach without being party to the birth or having a court order?   The only answer was his security briefing also gave him a security clearance access to get secretive information.   ABC news admitted they had the two newspaper birth announcements in '08, Hawaii which occurred as the result of his grandmother's failed attempt to get it certified there and  the real one from Forbes Air force base hospital in Topeka KS.

       I then was speaking to my senator's aide about my personal requests for their help on my own matters and asked if TRUMP  can now access the Topeka KS birth record. and it was a definite yes! as if it had already been well discussed, etc.  . She did not say, I will have to check it out it was YES HE CAN... AND THE ANTICIPATION HAS BEEN FOR HIM TO SAY HE DID AND HAS IS AND THEM BE ARRESTED FOR SAY8ING SO..

    As my follow up question was he cannot tell anyone?  And another yes!

When a Senate aide tells me something this so basic for current politics, then I and all of us deserve the truth!

         I did not think any one would bring up the birther issue tonight, but the Moderator Lester Holt did and asked Trump first.   I DO NOT THINK TRUMP HANDLED THIS THE BEST.

   He should have said he was born in the USA and if asked anymore, say I cannot say, etc.  or if it was from some other source as witnesses and documents exist all over the place of the Topeka Ks birth date if others would just feel free to come forward without be trounced and trolled as I have been.

    I do not blame them for not going 'public.'   

  What did Trump have he could have them come back to Hillary about..    YOU WERE SECRETARY OF STATE AND DID'T YOU LOOK UP HIS OFFICIAL RECORDS SINCE HE HAD AT LEAST ONE FATHER WITH A NON USA CITIZENSHIP  TO KNOW HE WAS USA BORN WITH AT LEAST ONE FATHER THAT WAS NOT?? on record?

                     HE COULD HAVE SAID THE  TRUTH born in the USA>   AND THEN WHEN QUESTIONED MORE ANSWERED. to Hillary  with what we 'all; know that he has the name of Obama who was from Kenya and Soetoro another stepfather that as far as I got from my contact is that he was also an adoption.

Thus he had two dual citizenship's and both are to be on file with the US State Department and one or two file numbers for each....  as son of two adoptive fathers of non USA citizenship

                               HILLARY BEGAN TO GRIN TRIUMPH AS SOON AS TRUMP DID NOT STICK WITH HIS ORIGINAL BRIEF AND TRUTHFUL WORDS. USA born,. and then come back to Hillary , did n;t you look up his records at the US STATE DEPT AND SEE USA BORN BUT A NON CITIZEN FATHER AT LEAST ONE?

           That would have put her on the defense..   From then on Hillary was the winner according to her face and demeanor.

                                WHAT ACTUALLY WORDS WERE SPOKEN TONIGHT.

In 2011 President Obama produced 'THE'  birth certificate.    The 2012 created Hawaii one was not released until. 2012? 4/12 ? is one check her on line. as I recall it happened about the time of the State of the Union? as I remember his exchange with Attorney General Eric Holder and it seems as  if Obama was happy? and Holder seemed to not be?   Again I am just watching TV with facts of where known ,,,,, and watching all the rumors and gossip running amok...

     There is only one place of birth , Topeka KS, as my mother took his to Forbes to have him.

   NO ONE TONIGHT EVER MENTIONED A PLACE OF BIRTH OTHER THAN THE USA

except for Trump mentioning Hillary;s campaign created the birther story of Kenya.   and as I wrote her last week WRONG WOMAN  as I knew another woman with that story but she was not white at all and I worked in Iowas when I was told of it and that came out tonight that it was in Iowa when the story surfaced .  in the 08 election. It was a tid bit of info I had not shared before online as wanted to confrim it more, as I DID NOT GET THE INFORMATION  FROM A FIRST  PARTY AT ALL AND I GOT IT BACK ABOUT 1970.   I have tried to be careful in my sharing as an eyewitness as to what is first hand and what is not.

       So the story of the woman in Kenya has been circulating around in Iowa sine the late 1960's when the other woman  worked for SSA there.  and it was as if 'everyone ' knew her story , but I was knew and was being told by another party .  she moved to Little Rock Arkansas with a job transfer soon after I was told this info ..  It did not seem to be done maliciously , but just informatively.. 

          Rumor and gossip does not begin in a vacuum , it often has a beginning and then one has to track back the details. and where and how. and how it gets all mixed up at times.

           PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE Donald Trump got a security briefing and what was he told or not told Nothing about Pres. Obama?  candidates in the past have said, it was not very much shared?

    Or is our nation so scared that we could end up with some kind of jihadist from a Muslim nation as Sec General of the UN that creating a fake bio of President Obama is imperative and covering his Topeka KS birth and lynching of his real dad and the deaths of two others in he attack that was to have

lynched his mother and he unborn in 3/61  and a cover up to this day with no justice.

      Why am I sharing all this? because of the justice issue and the healing of a city and a nation that lynching of our eras, like crucifixion of biblical times was a shame on the family and the one killed was never mentioned again.  A generations type of curse that never quite goes away when we do not face evil , and over come it. Covering it up does not do this. A life was lived and ignored as evil triumphed over the good of that one life or other lives lost in the same way until we even acknowledge that lives were lived and their souls exist... .

     And in 5/61, I had an attempt on my life , with no one brought to justice that was deliberate without question, but I only saw the back of the person as they ran off.   an my wrong was my parents had taken guardianship of my dad's pregnant 15 year old great niece and it became known.  I survived by a miracle as a force moved my body out of the way..just in time. Divine protection as I give the glory to Yahusha, whom we Christians call Christ Jesus... someone from beyond time and space was present  to protect my life from real evil that had already murdered .....   The one who ran off and I only say his back and walk was from what I saw one who was in  Westboro Baptist church on Easter Sunday 4/61 when I went with my mother Florence (Hunt) Hardy to get the guardianship papers signed over from Rev Fred Phelps and heard  the worse hate speech racist tirade preached from the pulpit that I was sickened by it.  

       NEITHER HILLARY NOR TRUMP SAID PRESIDENT WAS BORN IN HAWAII TONIGHT AND HE WAS NOT  BORN THERE .  My mothers 1948 gray Chevrolet  Fleetmaster  with navy top (picture on Flkr Linda Joy Adams ) did not sprout wings and fly to Kenya nor to Hawaii.  when she drove  the younger Stanley Ann Dunham there to have him  Ann's water broke on the way and the fluid went in to the cotton padded in the back seat behind the driver.. A stain on the cloth covering the back seat never fully came out.   

     That car was built to last. and mom only drove it for short errands around town. Rarely on longer trips. My parents Rev Tracy and Florence hardy sold it as a good running antique in the 1980;s from their home in Waubausee County Kansas with a RR, Paxico, KS address.as they were in one county, but on the mail route out of the Paxico KS post office.  Who ever has that car has the DNA  in the back seat and is worth far more than just an antiques.....

    Ones parents are who raised one, no matter biology and they are the ones who mentor us and raise us and help mold us into who we are. I was not raised the same as my third cousin... who became President Obama.. I am not famous and am in a real struggle for my very life  fighting horrific injustice that has contributed to the situation I am in  and the more I get into knowing and finding out things the ore it all seems to be one long injustice that began with murders never investigated, as witness .... and when one is witness to things the only security one may have is to TELL THE TRUTH OF WHAT ONE KNOWS.

        The most important election of this time is not for President of the USA, but who will be Secretary General of the United nation.. Moon stayed on a second term... Think of who is seated among the member nations to be voting and ask yourself the possible outcomes. and then think as some of our national leaders have, is President Obama a better choice that a jihadist?  Or is our leadership very wrong with doing a political stunt on that body and not trusting  that the member nations can elect someone more neutral that will work for  peace that is fair to each and all.?

       My prayers for all to vote and do your best in making your selection, but so far Hillary has more  checks in my negative column !  BE TRUE TO YOURSELF AND DO NOT FALL INTO A MEDIA OR HILLARY TRAP.... 

    There is over a month to go yet and what more is going to be known?

All I know is TOPEKA KS IS IN THE USA   AND HOPE IT STAYS THERE. where my mom was there when my third cousin President Obama was born.

          Linda Joy Adams  9/27/16

    

5 comments:

marmaduke said...

Awe.
Miss Linda you know that Im on your side, and im sorry to be the one to tell you.
But the DNA in the '48 Chevy car seat wouldn't be proof because of contamination of other family members being passengers in that car not to mention other passengers.
Plus you said that the seat was cleaned which would destroy any possibly untainted test specimen.
Not to mention even if by science fiction there existed some new method of singling out the match to identify Barry's DNA, it has been over 55 years ago so chances of a DNA sample of that kind surviving is impossible.

But you can tell me the Iowa story.
And your conversation with senator aid concerning Trump.
And Dr. Ron Paul.
And you haven't answered my questions about JT Parks, the real Stanley A. Dunham, and the Romanovs ive sent you.
Also Questions about Holyoke, Co.
With me you are "preaching to the choir", and I live in "your neck of the woods".
I love reading your accounts, and viewing your photo story log.
Im "chomping at the bit" for any, and all answers as I try to put this fascinating puzzle together.
Just please Send to my email.

Thank you
Joe

Linda Joy Adams said...

The Iowa story was posted a few days in in a Daily Recap WRONG WOMAN , but I did not name the state in that post. Linda Joy Adams I will go try and find the date and repost it now. All the answers are in the Daily Recaps and who I got the info from if not first hand. Right now I am in the middle of some filings for health care, to stay alive, so forgive me I saw your e mails waiting and will try to get to them... If you scroll down the side one can go to 2012 and starting in 7/26/12 It g=began posting. The first few weeks links one to Face book and then some disappeared,,, so I switched to BlogSpot.. Its my journey of how I learned of things as no one talked.. The seat in the car was just washed on the top with water and soap, but the moisture went on down in the stuffing which was cotton then ,,, They claim they can get DNA off of remains that are years old. I do not think anyone else's fluids ever got into that back seat as it was rarely sat on and then not to spill fluids.. But that car may still show up at an antique show some where and the birth of Potus began there. even if the DNA is degraded over the years. That car and my mother and me was an icon in Topeka KS as we got it new in 1848 and I even learned how to drive in it. and it was still running when they sold it. They did have to put in a new differential back in the 1960'a for about $300 but that is the way they were.. if it was good, they kept on using it. Linda Joy Adams

marmaduke said...

Miss Linda,
Please don't think im arguing with you.
I just think you deserve the respect of knowing the facts.
They have had success with mummified DNA, and forensics with myocardial specimens, but degradation of the DNA molecules, a process which correlates loosely with factors such as time, temperature, and presence of free water, upper limits exist beyond which no DNA is deemed likely to survive.
Any tissue fragment would be long ago necrotic having been exposed to wide temperature swings, therefore DNA strands would be impossibly indistinguishable.
Plus the location is considered "too public" with 55 years of people, and animal DNA fragments everywhere for reliability of a specimen.
IOW sample tainting probability too great.
Joe

Linda Joy Adams said...

Thanks for the info! But if its his , how did it get there? otherwise? Linda Joy Adams.. Its still a car with a history and where is it? who owns it now? Watch for it at antique shows. Linda Joy Adams

marmaduke said...

Miss Linda,
I have looked on internet just because of your story, but nothing yet.
Alas, without the VIN it's gone minus a miracle.

Joe