Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

DAILY RECAP 9/11/16 WHEN ONLY A FEW GET TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW: President Obama Born In Topeka KS, son of Jim T Parks,grandson of Dan Pope who took the ID of the older Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14

Trump Sets Up Very Clever Trap=MSM Walk Into It, Lock/Stock/Barrel. It’s Clever. It Works. Hillary’s Doomed! (Video) | Obama Birthplace Controversy

    See my comment to the article, by one who  has somehow known what I share as an eye witness is truth.

                               HIGH SECURITY CLEARANCES

gives people access to a lot of information that few of us have.

      I am pretty sure that under the Patriot Act many state officials can show state records so they can be seen by those with these high clearances.

      Its also why the birther movement has caused so much trepidation for so many . I am come along as an eyewitness to events of the birth of President Obama in Topeka Ks as a 16 year old second cousin of his mother and know what those with these high security clearances can find out or have found out already and then not able to tell anyone that they know or how they know.

        State Birth records in Kansas as well as many other states now can only be released to those whose names appear on the records... The baby or parents. With exception of a court order which Orly Taitz should have ended all of those and called me as a sworn witness in 9/12 (see DAILY RECAPS ON THIS BLOG FRMO 9/14/-12-9/26/12)    in Shawnee County court iiin Topeka Ks and asked the judge for the court order.  But she did not want to prove that he was eligible to be president.

      Even went out and blogged as if I was working for him when I WAS NOT IN THIS FOR POLITICAL REASONS BUT FOR JUSTICE FOR THE THREE DEAD AS WELL AS MYSELF.

     Something deep seated that I had buried and not dealt with was the attempt on my life in 5/61 after my parents had guardianship of his 15 year old pregnant mother after the hospital would not release her until relatives could be located.  And by contacting the real Stanley Dunham  he knew who had taken his ID and gone to WWII at age 14 with it. and directed the authorities to my dad's sister, Helen (Hardy) Pope  born Olga Romanov, oldest daughter of Czar Nicholas II and Alexandria  and husband his real great grandparents Mr and Mrs Millard Fillmore Pope in Sterling Colorado. They immediately

contacted my parents. The details that I am and was witness to and how I know all of this fanily histoy is here from 7/26/12 through 11/12.   Its more convuluted and more high secret info that those with high clearances know but few others. And  my Dad , Rev Tracy hardy born Alexis Romanov never talked about any of this except for rare moments  and then if I asked questions etc. he said no more. I learned at a very young age to listen and not ask questions at all    

No comments: