Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Daily Recap 2/12/13: Who's Conifer?: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily Recap 2/12/13: Who's Conifer? President Obama Born In Topeka Ks:
 Cold but not freezing and the rain poured down and soaked the garden and seeds are sprouting and most of the garden is shooting up plants. Finally Sun came out, but too cold to go out. Maybe Tomorrow.
 Nothing much in the mail but someone wanting us to buy something. Loved one had a doctor appt and that will mean more rounds of paper work and ignoring HR1063 that Medicare is secondary unless something more transpires.
                                         OWCP CALLS
Then I got a call form my claims examiner, whom I;d never known who that was in recent times. and she had no idea what was going on and had some message to call me form where or when I don;t know.
She had no idea about the judges remand orders, nor what needed to be done on my case. She was aware of the 1988 law on emergency care( misnomer as it gives permanent medical when one has an established case and one can die from the abuses and illegal shenianighans if its not given pronto) b(efore any decision is made on work, retraining and/or permament disability.) and I said Lincare needs to egt paid and ACS has 14 yeraa of oxygen claims unprocessed over the orders of the former Chief of employment standards who passed on the order for me to die and told them not to post the file. and even though his job was abolished and he is no longer there and now a convicted criminal in the Jack Abramaoff bribery case, his orders are still being carried out even by Lynn Blodgett who lied to Christina Starke the District manager. Apparently she is still on duty. She did me a lot of harm by believing Lynn Blodgett over me when the appellate three Judges said to ask me for the factsof the case. withheld the rermand orders.
I mentioned several things that I've written about here and she was unaware that anything current was pending. What Christina Starke did is attempt to overturn the appellate Judges and ended with a reoconsideartion heaving to be filed and OWCP doesn't have the file, and then I just responded you have not done what 15 Judges and two hearing officers have ordered done, and in all that is the schedule award and pemament disability. Sh was unaware of the million dollars at issue that's missing, nor of the permanent medical , but did seem cognizant of the issue, somewhat. Informed here I filed the claims as ACS wouldn't let Lincare as  one of their contractors and then there are all the other bills and secondary and tertiary medcial coditons to be added in and are fand have been for others with similarr injuries at VA...
She did not know that I had answered the last appeal and filed one over a year ago and then followed up before the year was up last fall, certified and a summary was attached that was published her in the Daily Reap; and I said: I know you have no idea what is going on and is why the Judges said to ask me. Lynn Blodgett withheld it from you as the appellate judges rulings would have at least held up renewal of the contract as appellate Judges are affriming the abuses of power and other unconsititutional problems inside ACS with my files. Then she put me on hold a long time and the phone system called back and I left a message. But I said I had sent a letter in 2009, certified asking to set up a systematic way to work though NEW items that are pending back  to 1989 in some instances. But the current needs need to be taken care of as doctors are trying to treat sypmtoms as they are gettnng blocked foro direct Care for my accepted conditions. And our son is ahuling Oxygen tanks and we get reimbursed aout 60% form Fed Blues, but is upposed to 100% through the millon dollars. Unless ACS jsut pays them directly as tye did before when they paid Health Connections which they bought up.
I pray for a miracle that one last time this can all be worked through and needs to be. I said former Reg Comm., Walker had laughed at us and said he took the four years of records out of my file to make it look as if I;' not returned to work in 1990
 You see one is required to go in and be injured and almost die to prove that the employer is not going to do as they promised OWCP for you, etc. I even had EEOC sanctions against HHS for this and almost died and my doctor said at the end that if I went back into that office I would come out in a body bag and I didn't. 

When one has this kind of  traumatic injury and resultant diseease then one cannot take even parts per billion exopsure to some of the chemicals in the modern office environment. They didn't care as co workers were dying of their injuries and My medical  records proved why as they rest of my offee in Jersey City had been turned way from the hospitals on orders of the highest levesl of govt so they could not prove their case and sue a billionaire landlord. Hartz Mountian int he ADP building where the gas detectors had been turned of to prevent the fire dept from evacuating an unsafe building for the citiations already given and we were not informed we were in danger.
 Due to mixup at registration and others digging in my purse for ins info, the wrong emplyoer had gotten put down initially and I got the routine and proper treatement and tests run and diagnosis and was bieng prepared for admittance as near death, and then they came and got the  toxic report for the state of NJ Health dept and found out I worked for HHS ,SSA and was sent home to die as fedeearl employees have no right to live or get medical care.
That's the Federal plan all will have for health care next year. No accuntability and right of life or health no rprotection for it.And govt contractors interlocked with an international cabal that has now amassed so much money they are buying back their  publically traded stock and will go private and govts will never be able to find out the inner workings of this international Beast.
Prophetic preachers are pointing out this or that person, and the Beast has grown before our eyes taking away all our rights and more powerful than even the USA govt itself..
So will see what transpires from that, but HR1063 is reverberating with the threat of those $1000 day fines whihc Lynn Bloddett should be owing  a lot by now and so should HCS Blues.etc.
Plus wage loss hould be reinsted, I said. Does any one realize that a felony destruction of my file inside a govt office has caused all this?Corruption at the worst. Hope they get the  appeal from Lynn Blodgett as it quotes a judges ruling in the past few years that something NEW is something in the custody of the agency and never processed. Its NEW even if legally pending since 1989 and even if felony disappeared     and so much money has been spent on certified mail to prove it. And two complete file recnnstructions that ACS has defied the judgees and disappeared it and never worked the case.
Ms C said she didn't know how to get a ifle set up. So my file isn't even avaialble at all to her? There used to be some form of scanning into some kind of offline system, but only part of file ever got in there and certainly no oxygen claims as they are hiding that I am on it or would be dead. We've had to do all kinds of 'sting' operations to trick them into proving they got them and they have signed on the  certified green card they did, slso.,. But if we have to start from scratch, then that would mean starting  in 1989 ad working though 24 years of records and unpoccessed items of all kinds.over the years.
Over and over, as soon as someone starts working the case and getting things paid, the file disappears and then after another round of appeals and more judges remanding the case to be worked we start in all over and the policy at  US Dept of Labor is to have no security on fies and data and felonies are encouraged? To heck with life or livelihood of the injured worker. And this goes on to other agencies,too;. for  24 years.
So I suppose there will be some kind of response at some time in the future. But I informed here that the permanent medical is on their  system and posted bi weklly and I talked to the It dept  at Us dept of labo years ago and no human abusing power can take it away They seemed proud of the security locks on the system .
                                     CONIFER WHO?
 I wrote about the chaos in doctors bills for various sources and some had not credited me with some payments and I had taken in the bill, a super bill that consolidated charges from morthan one entity in a large hospital chain and the canceled checks We printed out on line that showed they were deposited in their bank account
More than one doctor this has happened at recently and it appears the money got into their accounts but not credited to my account. When I went for my appt in 1/13, I handed all this to the receptionist. Today I get a call claiming to be the business office and Chad Smith got on the line as he has talked to me before and never Will sign that they did not get 17 payments from medicare. (wrtten about theat 4 million dollar theft before by Trailblazers and ther parent companies SC Blues who no longer have the medicare contract. ) I had always thought it was the hospital's  business office.
They called me and then hung up on me when I asked if they had gotten the corrected bill yet, I called back and talked to different people and then Chad Smith gets on the line and said O you don't want to pay? I said said you never answer my letters and do you see the checks I turned in  and he said no. I said where are they and he acted as if he did not care and hasn't. So I called the doctors office and talked to their business manager and she had't seen the checks and the bill.and I was laying down and all these people want me to go through 24 years of records and access something instantly,etc. So she had never heard of Chad Smith or who these people were contacting me.
They are a billing service, they claimed not just a collection agency.  learned later on.
 She transferred me to their business billing office and I left a message, for a call back. Doyle and I  had spent an hour getting this straightenend out and then its all disappeared with the money?. I called back and got on the menu for a refund at conifier and found out that the new world order and they are interconnected with Lynn Blodgett's company , cabal; get bills from hospitals, and medical sources to do billing on. Must be getting those that are 'difficult ones' Mine is only ;difficult due to corruption inside the govt and  their  parent company the govt contractors.
No one is aware of HR 1063 yet, even though Novatis had traiing this morning on it on a web cast. so the process is slow.and we have a region here that has not been following the law for a long time.
I linked the Conifir company which I called a 'who' instead of a 'what', since the US Supremem   court says corporations are people., now. They are now part of Dell and Dell and Hewlett Packard, Affiliated  computer Services, WorldCom MCI, over seas and Xerox and et all. All the same international cabal that will soon go private and be the largest ruling entity the world has ever seen.And our lives are in their hands. No rights, no way to get things straigtenend out and ones money given disapaears. Maybe the real business manager can locate the paper work turned in.
CAUTION: by consolidating all bills from various dactors and hospitals the total amount is high enough that they would be able to get an attorny to take these in a civil suit against the patient. Its no that  high yet, and As I told the 'business office.' If the appealltae judges are obeyed; then I will have part B medicare back again for  several years to get claims sent in on as the computers will take the premiums out of cyber escrow and withhold from the back payments due at soial security for wif';s benefits which is not offset for owcp.
 I was so exhausted that I had to rest and then fell asleep during the State of the union so will watch it on the rerun.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS.:  State of the Union is a laundry list of all thnings needed to be done. But maybe there will be greater cooperation and I agree some things need a vote  and both sides need o work together for the general welfare of all. He spoke of wars ending while the Middle East is erupting into a hot war and people being killed right now during the speech. 
Judge Sanders representing Linda Jordan for going into court and questioning the president's documents and eligiblity becaausee she did an e=-verify, and got fined $13000 is now getting into the whole matter, I had  called him and informed him of the birth in Topeka Ks. And maybe he will follow through on this. This woman was not an attorney and too many of the concerned persons, and even OrlyTaitz don't seem to understandt hey are going into a civil court making cirminal allegations, and civil  and they have to have proof  of the real records. At least some eye witness testimony to get a court order and get the whole truth out and maybe  justice for the president's Dad and two others who died 50+ years ago in the Kansas River.
All together a State Of The Union  speech with vision for a wonderful future; but reality is things aren't that well. as today proves. The USA has been overcome by a monster entity that is larger than any govt in this world and has control of most of them, already. Most aren't even aware of it. Just heard John Funt asked what's wrong with America? Its been coup d'etaed and Congress has to take back control with the nation and with the power of the people.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES ARTICLE II SECTION 1 (phrase by phrase analysis)
"{The Electors shall meet in ther respective States, and vote by Ballot for two persons, of whom one must not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves"
The states decide who the electors are to the electoral college which casts the formal vote for president and used to be the vote. as electors were elected from within the states; determined by the states how they would be such.
And Pres and VP must be from different states. This issue happened with George W Bush, when he picked Dick Cheney for VP. He had to fly back to Wyoming and become a resident of that state which he could do since there was his mothe's house there.( my mothe';s first cousin. Marjorie Lorraine Hunt Cheney who was first married to Dickey..
TOMORROW:"Eeveryone' wants me to resubmit all  papers: why can't they hang onto them?

No comments: