Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Daily Recap 10/2/12: James Mereidith AWOL? President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily recap 10/2/12: James Meredith AWOL? President Obama Born In Topeka Ks.
 Cooler today and round is starting to dry enough to do some planting. No one sent any money today of all that judges have ordered processed and paid as govt contractors defy orders and no one is allowed to investigate and stop govt corruption since congresses for the last decade or so have gradually turned this nation;s business and money over to unaccountable international interests.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: One site I got on has had some bloggesr not very nice as I publish the truth. I had read that Orly Taitz had sued Secretary of state of Kansas that President Obama should not be on the ballot. Today it was reported that the sec of State is asking for dismissal of case and request for a s hearing was suspended. Back on 9/14/12, I think the staff did find his birth records but I could not be told and they could not tell me. I don't think they can tell the court or Ms Taitz as the president needs to get it.  Sec Kobach is getting some unwarranted flak over this. If the media hadn't gone with the false story over the truth then we wouldn't be in this situation. From what I have read all that is needed is the president to affirm he is eligible and the State can ask for proof. I don't think they are precluded from getting it themselves from their own records and if they did indeed find the records then there is no issue except who knew of and created the false one from Hawaii and if any criminal charges can be brought, but in whose jurisdiction? Is there any proof the President knows to this date? The media is not doing a very good job of explaining the legal implications of what can be done. The real story is the three dead and no investigation  known of for 50 years. I did share the name of the real dad with one news person who promised to not publish it without verification as they do have access to some of the search engines and data bases I either can't access nor can afford to purchase.
Yesterday, I began telling of my dad's meeting of James Meredith who was the first Black to enter University of Mississippi. The Bio of him says he was in the US Air Force ad as he was stationed at different airbases was taking college courses at different schools. While At Forbers Air Force Base and online it says 1954. I am an eye witness to all these events, but many times do not remember exact dates. I remember events in my life and the weather at the time, etc which helps put the dates in a proper timeline Mom and I are getting worried and Dad had left work on time accrrding to the office when Mom called.  I recall we also drove towards Washburn and we checked to see if perhaps he had had an accident. Then we began dressing to go to the farm and take care of the animals as chores needed to be done. Dad got home before we left.
Mr Meredith had caught a ride into Topeka and Washburn University to enroll in extension courses. About late afternoon, some students came to my Dad who was campus security saying there was a 'colored man" trying to hitch a ride and no one knew who he was. There were indivisible boundaries in the area of color, plus Topeka is a small city and people  were just  not that trusting when they do not know someone. Plus some bad things would sometimes happen and too often no one spoke much about them. Dad went over to the parking area to find out what was going on.  He met this air forceman needing to get back to the base to report for duty. Dad said to him that people just don't always give rides to strangers in this area of the country , even in uniform, and somehow kind of got him to cool it by saying. That if he had not gotten a ride by the time he got off work, he would take him out to Forbes.  he did seem concerned he could be counted AWOL if not there on time.When Dad left work, both the pay phone and the phone in the office were ' tied up.' and he decided to go find out if he was still there. He was. Dad then took him out to Forbes then came home. I have no idea what all they talked about, but knowing Dad religion, philosophy of life and politics in general were discussed. one couldn't;t be around my Dad very long before a great sharing of wisdom was being made. I found very little he said was ever disagreed with and found his kernels of knowledge very helpful to me through the years. Later on, when Dad read about him in the paper taking the stand at Ole Miss. he said, that's the man he gave the ride. to . This meeting did make some changes in the next few years. Dad realized that if something happened to him, Mom and I would be left with her working and us a farm to take care of and I do think he began some serious planning as to what should be done in the future.  I understand he may still be among us and don't know if he remembers my Dad , Tracy Hardy,driving him out to the Air Base in his 1946 Black Chevy pick up. To ride in that vehicle was interesting. Dad had created an ' office ' in it. There were all kinds of feed bills, and other mail about the farm stuck in visors and in an over stuffed glove box. What few  knew is there was a horse shoeing kit and tools under the seat that came out and a pistol, I only saw a couple of times as he never used it and didn'tt want anyone to know it was there , nor get into it. When he drove, never went very fast  He would often sing and hum "Tell Mother I'll be There" which was a fiamly favorite form the past. He had a pretty good tenor voice. . The cab looked out of order, but one was not to touch things as he seemed to always know where everything was. Every night he sat down and had a ledger book where he would enter the business expenses and income for the farm. He usually went to Attorney's Sloan , first father and then son, etc. to do taxes at the end of the year. He would give the ledger but receipts came in a  basket  or box. When I was in the 6th grade he asked me to type up the ledger. I had not learned to type yet and took a long time hunting and pecking. made me realize typing was an essential skill and one summer I went to summer school and learned the basics.  But I also learned more of the business end of farming. Money came in, but more often money went out. Every egg delivery and steer sold meant income to spend on feed, gasoline and tractor parts as well as property taxes and all those other expenses one has when they are self employed. Dad was like that, he didn't lecture, he just asked you to help and it opened ones eyes to many things.He had that kind of wisdom with the younger generations. Linda Joy Adams 10/2/12

No comments: