Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Recap 10/21/12: Stolen Eggs From Train: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Daily recap 10/21/12: Stolen Eggs From Train: President Obama Born In Topeka KS
(All Below posted on Blogger.com and linked to face book and twitter)
Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
CC: OPM
CC; Attorney
                                                               INDEX
1.  Summary Recap 10/20/12
2.  Violations of Civil Rights Page 4-Federal Blues x-refer MA 09-1406 medicare DAB 2-7-11 resigned 
3.  Violations of Civil Rights: page 41 Request to reopen:  appeals, new claims 12-28-11
4.  Violations of civil Rights: page 16 Appeal to Federal Blue Cross/Blue shield of Illinois, TX,OK,   
      3/12/11
5. Daily Recap 1/18/12 letter to Texas Hospital
6. List of new items on same issues  by claim number of each by date of service and provider
7.  This is also a follow up of biologicals filed for 4/11 through a few months ago that the Texas office said     was being forwarded to Care Mark in Phoenix for payment as a prescription drug from a stand alone pharmacy and they say they never received them. New claims are being added. This is  the only safe method to receive cortisone steroid which is vital medications for sustaining life ans no safe inhaled ones now exist. I take these nasally through the humidifier bottle attached to my liquid oxygen and gives a minute dosage 24/7
As you might notice $25 a month is actually cheaper than Azmacort was which is no longer made due to CFC's in it and that harms to Ozone layer of the planet. The  substitutes all have life threatening adverse effects
8.  Also still pending are oxygen claims form 2008-2010 for months I did have Part B Medicare as a  third payer, although you routinely changed the legal status to retired incorrectly due to false info from someone inside OPM or their contractor but no names have ever been given me as to whom is saying this.
Medicare has no provision to render a decision for claims filed by a patient any more and many go unanswered except  for a write back fro CIGNA GOVT SERVICES, NOW A SUBSIDIARY OF SOUTH CAROLINA BLUES  WHICH ALSO OWNS TRAILBLAZORS WHICH HAS CAUSED ENORMOUS PROBLEMS AND CREATED THE 17 MEDICARE  CLAIM NUMBERS AND PROCESSED 17 CLAIMS FOR EACH CLAIM BACK TO 1/06 AND THE MONEY IS MISSING FROM MEDICARE TRUST FUND BUT DOCTOR, ETC ONLY GOT ONE PAY as primary, since you would not pay primary and this could not have pccurred if they had not beenpaaying primary? They too, were calling MCOB to have the contract with US dept of albor vilated and legal line up and staut changed. . CGA  says supplier has to file. and there is no coverage when no supplier. so we are at A LEGAL IMPASSE, AGAIN with claims unpaid and unprocessed for years at Medicare and $4 million missing no one at OIG for HHS is alowed ito investigate a partner of medicare, saying Congress has to act first.So why are they whining about the depleting  medicare trust fund when they can do something about it? Partly because the head  of OIG HHS  has never told them they need some new laws when he testified? IMPASSE
9. since 2008, most small home health agencies have been forced out of their side line business of delivering liquid oxygen. Medicare regulations require them to hire a respiratory technician, now; and the cost  makes having to hire one  a few patients, financially prohibitive. My former supplier was able to turn all their patients over to RHEMA, but me; as they do not come to OK from TX. I understand its because there is no reciprocity agreements between states on licenses and workers comp, etc. These used to happen in USA.
10.  Lincare , the largest company in the USA is in our area and a preferred provider of Blues, but they also hold my OWCP contract and stopped delivery in 5/06 as owcp said I had the million dollars to pay them and I do not and it is missing and no investigation permitted to date on the money misisng on me and many others according to OIG for OPM investigator. That is why it is crucial to know whom and the source and if a govt contractor who is giving  all the false info about my status and it changes from time to time.
When Arkansas Blues was our company, before you came they were paying LIncare after OWCP had a felony disappearance of part of my file and caused years of obstructing of medical care and and financial hardship which is still on-going. When you took over, immediately Kay Cole James? director of OPM began telling you  false info or her subordinate or govt contractor did who alleged the Director ordered it. TX Blues , at the time manager said the former director Constance Horner started the problems even before that.
You proceeded to take back form Lincare all the payments you had made back to 8/1/00 when my part b medicare  had started, even though they had wanted it from OWCP.. We still do not know if medicare is valid boefore age 65 as  there was illegal interference  from the Acting Director of SSA in making the medical decision HE MADE IT OUT OF THIN AIR and ordered the state agency in OK to not contact my doctors or hospitals and not to look at what I had submitted nor the Board Certified  Pulmonologist report from whom  I was sent to in Oklahoma City by them has also 'vanished' and the tests results he ran also. I had signed for a copy and for my doctor to get a copy and neither of us ever did. Since 1/10/89, when injured, every pulmonologist has been pretty consistent in reporting findings. No reason to doubt his report was  in consistent consensus with the ones I had submitted and were aviailable also, from former pulmonolgists back to 1/10/89. ( In 2009, Christina Starke OWCP regional manager in Dallas, who believed the false info from Lynn Blodgett CEO of ACS -Xerox and has';t bothered to break the IMPASSE; depsite the 2/09 three appellate judges form OWCP-US Dept of Labor's remand orders that have been ignored; did indicate  that SSA's decision could be adopted by OWCP so maybe that was the reason for the abuse of power and illegal interferencer to stop what had already occurred at US dept of Educatin by waiving my stutent loans  because of Occupational Asthma. Why can't OWCP adopt that as the report came form the OwCP doctor who was my pulonologist frm 1/89 through 1998 when OWCP forced me to find one in this area of the country. A few years ago the master computer file at SSA said the file was copletely destroyed and this is with pending matters in file never processed to date. SSA assured me there was a cirminal investigations but years to find out why and its still happening. Later,OIG Directors in mulitple ageincies were not being allowed to investigate any missingg paper or cumpeter files on any one and we now know the SSA computer has been hacked into and no one cares about cyber crimes  &HOMELAND SECURITY?
Your claims had never been sent on to Medicare for a copay although you had claim number and so did the prior Blues that sent them r for secondary payment. Medicare did not have the medical necessity file and needed it from you and to this date have not received it which is required when the order of payment  is 'flipped.' I have filed all oxygen claims from then and a few from Rhema  with OWCP's Contractor who had orders form Kay Cole James to' Let her die'and this wa repeated by Horace M Cooper also at OWCP-US dept of labor Chief of Staff of Employment Standards who they caom orderd them not to process the Oxygen claims as they would be paid and not to post my file as I was old has now pled guilty in the Jack abramoff bribery scandal for not reporting his meals and sports tickets from him. But at he same time al this money went missing? and no one is investgating;but medical care is being denied,Lincare wants paid. as you know, they did this once before and OPM's priot director ordered? the hospital not to give me my prescription for oxygen  you needed to pay the claaims and  O2 sat rate,etc but fortunately the  Billing clerk  at  hospital had faxed it in and you got it and  spent three days in hospital without Oxygen waiting for "me to die' as heart went into horrific distress and organ damage. I never came back to level as before. Lincare just came in an pulled the oxygen out of my home.=had sent new employees to do this. I can't imagine one of  regular drivers ever doing this to someone as they had always seemed very professional and caring of patients.  So there is an IMPASSE exists with the only supplier in the area who is contracted with you and with OWCP's Affiliated computer services. This is a very real DEATH PANEL so many are referring to . Not  rationing care, its high level corruption that no federal law enforcement can stop.
after so many of your customer service Representatives kept writing up the horrendous account and wanting to help break the impasse, you refused to allow them to speak to me any more. an can only put all in writing but then pertinent questions to resolve the IMPASSE never get answered as this should be a formal investigation. You state you are bound to do what OPM and contractors say regardless including ordering  you to call Medicare coordination of nenfits ad have them violate their contract with US dept of labor and change the ofifical postings even though thee medciare judges say they are accurate and HHS offiicals say they can't change  postings but do any way when all any one has to do is code for recovery from OWCP when IMPASSE is broken. Then I'd not have to appeal and write letters and concentrte on the IMPASSE with them.

PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS:  Aunt Pearl and Uncle Tom Vallier lived in Iowa. On occasion we did visit each other,especially after their children were grown. Aunt Pearl was one of My Dad's sisiters.In my early teen years, they came to visit one summer. We lived in a small 2 bedroom home in Topeka KS and also had the farm near Dover. and later pasture land in waubaunse County. My parents had had these dual residences for years, primarily to get my sisters and I in better schools in town or city.  Dad and Aunt Pearl were in the living room talking and apparently they did not realize that I was in the kitchen. I don't recall where Uncle Tom and Mom were at the moment. maybe in the back yard.  Aunt Pearl began talking about when their dad had gotten beaten up on the train in Kansas and robbed of some family belongings. She said to my dad, if ever find out who took the eggs? obviously they were not talking about the kind one could eat and seemed to be very valuable. I was feeling much as Mom and I had felt when we saw the big gold nugget on the largest gold mine at BBreckenridge  Colorado in Colorado historical museum and expected to see Delbert Hardy and a famous person's name was on it. ( written about that previously)
The story I had always been told, and thinking back it seemed it was My Mom repeating  what she had been told. Dad  usually said nothing or left the room when family story was being shared. I had eavesdropped enough and got the courage to walk into the living room just as my Dad had said No, he never knew what happened to them.
As soon as Aunt Pearl saw me she switched the story to EEllsworth Lewman, first husband of another of my Dad's sisters, Hazel Dell, also used the birth date of 6/18 according to records but an older year;  being robbed of his money belt and killed and his murderer not found. out in Colorado
 I just didin't have  courage to confront than and ask,what do you mean about the eggs? what eggs? Both seemed  embarrassed. I had just heard another story from two eye witnesses as to how my granparents ended up living in Ks for awhile. The had been on the train gong to Colorado and on the way someone had gotten into some items that were  on the train. I believe  , a dresser for one thing. and  in it  were some special eggs. In the process Grandpa was beaten up. and apparently they got off the train and stayed for awhile in a town in KS. the thief(s)?  were never caught.
I'd  been told that grandpa had to stop gold mining because he got lead poisoning and one lung had to be removed \, but  does that make medical sense, I'd heard the story so much from Mom and even sisters, who'd been told it too that I just repeated it when I had to do a report for school or someone asked abot family history like where did your family come from?  While in seminary, a foreing student came up to me and seemed to know who I was and wanted to meet, started talking aoubt a battlle in a foeign country almost a hundred years ago and my Dad being there and grandpa and I was dumbfounded and said nothing.
when one gets 'lead poisoning: one has been shot with a lead bullet. Everyone had said that Grandpa that died in 1933 had one lung. But lung  was removed on a batttle field?  and we think modern medicine can do miracles.
what I had been told  was that the lung had been removed by doctors in the fine hospital at the time in DDenver, Colorado.I have no idea which lung but everyone seemed to think pneumonia got him as he didn'tt have both lungs to fight to live.
There are some KS textbooks in my Dad's things and some have some of my Aunt's names in them. I was toldwas that  all attended school in KS  awhile and stayed on a farm there. But The story I grew up with they had arrived in a wagon from Colorado and Now I'm hearing they were on a train going to Colorado,
 and some of their goods, inclujding something so valuable that decades later was being discussed.
My dad was very embarrassed and even acted ashamed as he looked at me as I walked into the room and I think he knew I had over heard a lot.For the first time in my life , he acted as if he would cry looking at me. Usually , I would just walk away and not say anything about the incident ever again. This time I was feeling a little feisty and came back repeating another 'family story' that was a set bio for the great grand parents.
Since the story told about my granparents, had some conflicts in it; what about another generation back. when allegedly they were  in Breckenridge. As I repeated that one, Aunt Pearl acted as if had never heard that one as I asked more questions about them. Remember the name on the gold mine would have been in that time and would have still possibly been alive. what I was surmising was , may be that was a family history, just not ours At that point I said no more and never asked againand inthe future I would tell the same stories told me but would say, who said iit to me as i wasn;t an eye witness to events before I was born. I assume rest of family did so, tooon to next generations so few have any idea the truth of their origins?
Tomorrow: Vice President Charles Curtis: Truth or fiction? Linda Joy Adams 10/21/12


1 comment:

Linda Joy Adams said...

Still having problems with ABC spell check. Only worked part of the time then stopped allowing an insert.