Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daily Recap 10/17/12: Pres Obama;s hard Working relatives: President obama Born In Topeka KS

Daily Recap 10/17/12: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks: After being sick for over two weeks and bleeding from some kind of exposure and then trying to figure it all out including the the recalled  cotrtisone meds and saline water might be the lead, etc. Which I have written about here. Its not! The detective diversion did expose some basic problems in any kind of outbreak and the FDA not prepared for it when the pulbic wants to know and many people are involved in trying to find answers. So the Feds finally raided the company and I pray they do check the water and anything else to find the basic problem but one online newsletter said more deaths occurred today. The Sec Of HHS should not be tied up writing a law that should have come out of Congress already written with hearings held to formulate the best way to provide health care to all. as the Teri Schiavo law mandated had to happen and if the states did not do it the feds had to . That law made it the federal responsibility to get it done. But they were told don't bother. So we have an over worked HHS doing Congresses job with a bill that is not the best way to provide good health care to all in the most efficient way possible and it seems few doctors are involved in making decisions.
Yesterday, my husband came home with a grest buy on Turkey sausage from a major brand company. Sausage has many aromatic spices used and I like it. He had gotten breiakfast before I woke up and with some inflammation , yet I didn't notice the initial slight burning sensation. I ate breakfast aand within an hour had bleeding in the nsal areaa and burning senssiton in digestive track. Within a few hours I was passing blood. I remembered the odd smell, and it is not like sausage used to be . These were bigger  sausage links. I then remembered back to the time when I had the initiallflare up and we had had pork sausage from another name brand that was on sale, too. It was good and with A/C on and fans running, the kitchen was pretty well airedoput by the time I ate and I ate a lot of it. That's when the initial flare up started and it was bad. Add to that the menthol cough drops I ate as they had glucose in them for low sugar, the mentkol from the eucolpytus oil  than helped permeate the whole general head area. and the bleeding was bad in all the sinuses and probaly in the lwer digestive area , too..
I am very chemcally sensistive to formaldehyde and some of the new adheseive tape that looks like mesh can cause bleeding on the skin withn a fwe minutes of it being used. If blood is taken or a shot given, they always want to puta band aid on it. I imemdiately remove it. What protection is there if one skin gets so inflammed it bleeds. Many labs and medical personnel are aware of this and have an alternative now to use. The plain old bandaids we all used to have , do not bother me unless the pad is laced with some kind of preservatives. Before I ate this in  AM, I had a call from the Dallas FDA office and the mesasge he was given was I wanted to report an adverse reaciton. I never said it was the meds, I just asked the quesiion about whether the saline water had been ruled out and still have no answer on that and whether others in the contry got the same brand and lot number, etc. He;'s the first to even mention fiing a med watch, which is not really the right thing to do as many don;t knw and need some ind of general procedure to do the intiial eliminations.  Later I called my pharmacist and said. Its not the medsl and then called FDA persan back he said he'd read my postings of the past two days before he called. When I called back he said  this is USDA's problems. I did file on the orange juice and othe formaldehype problems when no labeling such as natural flavorings, usually either msg or the chemical flavorings from the tobacco industry put in our food since 1992 and not labeled as such. Regulatory hearings were held but people like me were ignored.  I had tried to report  the orange jucie years ago before we knew they were taking the pulp out and putting preservatives in it and then putting it back and the more expensive kids seem to be the most adverse reactions from.  and referred them to the civil rights complaints fled they are never notified of and unanswered due to some internal corruption in the Dallas HHS office.  I had also remembered when we got that Pork sausage in a roll that another roll did say no MSG on it from same company that we ate later. . MSG is a formadehyde agent as it becomes that in the body and I cannot tolerate it. If I get a little than I have a little inflammatin. What I got in this sausage,today is huge= its just laced with it  and the packege does say some presevatives used, but doesn't say what kind. some kinds I can tolerate. I am aware of spraying formadehyde on some beef and that gets washed as does chicken, etc before cooking. I have gotten so its not good to eat anymore as food its not good that inflmames. Even spices are bieng sprayed with formaldehyde with o warning. i can tell when the botle is opem\n  and usually get organic spices we use at home
I called USDA and finally found someone to answer a phoe and they took the info. But I did file a med watch with FDA as Ralph Roush the civil right office manager has refused for over 4 years to allow a civil rights complaint to be answered on any issue and includes wherere FDA discriminatess agianst the chemically senisitive. We have no warnings and labels are often balantant lies or omitted for products that cause severe reactions. One of my doctors who haeded up reserach on these kinds of injreis at the naitonal Istitute of ehalt has written awhite paper eyars ago and prsented it to peer etc that when the mucous mambrane in the body is damamged than certian chiemicals get through and infame. Mine was burned off the entire body acocrding to doctors and has not been fully restored.  To call this an asthma is misleading as it a full body burn, but unlike a fire, one can't see the scars externally and its harder for those to understand the disability if one doesn;t want to for some ulterior reason. .
Pharmacists have a software program for allergies but not for the 3 milion estimated number of people that can have seroius side affects form chemicals. Formaldehye is one of the more common one patient rae sensitiive , too. I have a few main ones and need to be able to read a label to know.  I have the wrapper!I told the others in my family to wash the sausages well and turn on the fans, etc to cook and maybe some of this will wash off. If not,the other packages need to?
Then I read on line an epose, that some supermarkets had,etc have been causght taking meat that is soon to be expired and lacing it with formaldehyde and repackeging it and even changeing expiration dates. I'm wandering if this has occurred? However, I've  not been able to tolerate most of the little link sausages for some time as they are laced with msg. and inflame. Inflamamiton means ones musocus memberane swells up from point of entry to point of exit and its panful. But usually not severe enough to cause bleeding. If I had permitted my self to go to an Er I might hav left , still not knowing and owing thousands of dallars in co pays as until OWCP gets me on permament disisability I can't get Part B medicare back although over 65; and the computer sysems keep gettng altered illegally and they can't as the permament medical from OWCP is locked in there and all the corption and attempts to remeove it can't. and shouldn't but until OIG at OPM Labor, SSA, HHS and US Dept of Justice fininsh up the Jack Abramoff bribery scandal and others not yet known of like him; and find all the missing millions, I;'m caught in this. Welcome to 2014. and no medical care as the brochure you get of coverage is'lt rea;. In the last couple of days, I kept asking Federal employees if they are gettingn their annual peventative  benefits that are to be paid at 100%. 100% said NO they are not. All are being made to pay co pays, illegally and some aren't even getiting the tests done. which I suspect is coercian put on  the doctors to ignore it. which is an abuse of power. The way these illegal offline systems are so prevalient thoughout the federal agencies, they may all show 100% getting them and paid for and where is the stolen monies. alone with the other missing , stolen monies?So don't expect things to change in 2014 with the same unaccountable entities regulating everyones. health care then.  no matter what party is in charge as this has been going on now for several years. Your state insuracne commissioner can't help you. Since I have to see my family doctor to get my diabetic supplies yearly, I do pay the cop pay,  and then get the tests done, but hte hospital where I get my mamaegram has had me in collccitons for the co pays and will not ask for the 100% coverage even though no cancer was found, which  a blessing but the constant harrasmsnet from bill colllctors is not. Even if something was worng the intial test is to be 100% covered as that;s why one gets the tests done. Always used to mean that. They don't seem to understand there is no co pay on 100% coverage for the tests.    ; ITS THE FORMALDEHYDE LACED SAUSAGE.
PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: POTUS made a reference to Kris Kobach in the debates last night, but not by name.. He is the Sec of State of KS and has worked with the other guy in immigrations policy planning and some new coverage is surfacing over that. He's got 'everyone' mad at him: \One side doesn't like the immigration policy and a party in Topeka, KS wants him recalled. and filed the papers  For what? , having a poltiical opinion on one matter. There's also some iterpretation of some new voting law id , matter too. But other sates have not gone for a recall. . I blogged on the Wcihita Eagle that it seemed coincidental that he finds the president's birth certificate in his records as born in Topeka, KS and says he belongs on the blalot and then some want him out of office form his own party. . Everyone has their right to a political opinion,and we voters have to decide which guy's plans we like better. Ones ballot is secret a d no one has to say who they are going to vote for. ,Just vote. There are some on both sides that seem to be pretty mean this year. Even towards some  in  own party. 
In President Obamas extended paternal relatives , I never met one that wasn'tt hard working and never stopped. Most were farmers and ranchers and even when some moved to town later on, they never just sat down. Always busy doing something and often for some one else. 'Rest' is still busy reading something up lifting or learning about something. When I visitd the Popes, his great grandparents. Uncle Millard was up before we got up and out in the fields. Somtimes where he was farming was some distance away and took a lunch. There were livestock to care for in Am and PM and often the big meal was at the end of the day. Then at sunrise up again. The women were busy at or arond the house, My Mom did work outside the home unitl Jr HS.  When the Popes  visited us in 1963, Uncle Millard was working in Holyoke as the town constable. There was no major crimes, but occasionally there were the same of non violent crimes,etc. that humans sometimes get themselves involved. in This was before the era of drugs literally had a way of changing quiet peaceful lttle towns of America into problems of horrible addictions and all the more violent crimes that can come with those kinds of addicitons. Far cry from the occasisonal one who got drunk and needed to ' sleep it off.' sometimes an occasional abusive spouse usually associtted with drink, too. He was like the Andy Griffith of Mayberry, but of Holyoke, Colorado
Uncle Bill Hackett was the same. Aunt Grace was always busy,too and often their chores included the chickensaand Aunt Helen had geese. When Mom was just a farm wife she too had chickens. and egg money was often the grocery money and home supplies like material to sew clothing..  By the time I was born, we lived in town but always had a ranch or farm that Dad was usually the primary one that cared for it.

For some reason, I was kept away from the whole scenario going on about the President's grandfather , my cousin Dan Pope who contiuned as Stanley Dunham. often with redened faces. After I left home,  would here  of some  them gong to 'Liberal, Ks.' and he didn'tt live theiribut some how it was a 'cod'e for somethng else. and this was spiritually harmful, I could see it.  Didn;t happen too often, but it did. a few times The official record says that he died in 1970's. however my cousin Lois;s bio. which would be a great Aunt of POTUS;said last year that Daniel Wayne Pope was still alive in Yreka ,California. That is the address we had for him for decades. Personanly I don't know if any one in the younger generation knew where he was or what  had happend. One rumor is-thats all it is- is he was the one that talks to Jim Garriosn on the mall in Washington DC and tlells him what and who really assasinated  President Kennedy, but not him.. I actually had one famaily member tell me, he had heard he was a member of Blue Book and was searching for UPO"S. Another was he was a spy in Russia and Oswald contacted him there.  Rumors can abouind when one does not know for sure. Another said he;s  Medevid;s grandfather on the Russian side. And speculations can get as pervasive as thinking the president is born in Kenya when he's born in USA , Topeka KS'   Maybe some day, all the truth will come out. But, Ann had free medical care at Forbes Air Force Base. in 1960-61 at age 15 and that is from mother or father being in the military. Some one else in the family may know more about this. I checked oline and no one by that name listed in Yreka Californai. mabe its mail drop of some kind. There's a TV show  on  Sci Fi channel about a Eureka, Claif , but that's really a wild guess and wouldn;t put any credence into that.
Main media keeps saying   he had a furniture storr. maybe he did buy one. as Stanley Dunham. But in 1963, Aunt Helen and Uncle Millard left our home in Manhatan Ks on their way to Liberal KS to take care of some kind of business there. I still seem to have some kind of understanding that maybe the real Stanley Dunham ss a relative of Uncle iIllard and if so maybe some kind of 'deal' was worked out with him to go along with the whole subtrefuge. which I found very hurtful as it affected those who got near it. Truth is better, always. When they visited in Fall of 1963, on the way out the door, Aunt Helen started dropping all kinds of facts she wanted me to know.about what she thought I shouldlknow of my origins. I have wrtten some of this before , here.. The priest that came was not a  Catholic priest but an Episcopalian one and she said where he came from. I emember the fancy robes. Thne the airplan elanding in the middle of HWY 18 in the dark and they had the cars lights on  for a landing stirp and had to get the over into the ditches  as too close to land.  My Dad and Uncle Bill Hackett got the cars in place. Also out of the cave they had for a cellar and kept food cold . so cold it was like freezer,   Several carried out something in a box with poles that came out on four sides and that was put on the plane too,  one I remember later became another president, but is not in the family tree that I know of. It ended up in our basement in McPherson, Ks. Yet I have  a KS birth recrd and never knew anything else, but always had some other memories. but not allowed to talk about any of this.. . The wood was kind of odd looking, not like regular wood.  and I remember some kind of jar, too.  There was a heavy tarp like cover over all and it wasn;t makde of any material I was used to Like a plasticized cloth one might see when one has been coated with grease and hardened over time. Maybe there used to be some of kind of cloth like that a couple of hundred years ago but I know what oil cloth is like an it wasn't that. .All  of these people have been in and out an around over the years, and no one said much to me. I just stored all the info I could glean and kept it to myself.
  But this is not my story, but the story of the president, but its why I have no doubt the president was never told the trurth of his birth origins, either.
Hard woeking people, but as if always on some higher mission and conversations one had would always be geared for what can be done to make the world or the nation or even the local community a better place. it was there learned way of life to be like that. My Mother, didn't quite have that  viewpoint and was the one that tried to look out more for the immediate family, first.  One learned the persona of pastorship from them as their world  view seemed to be taking repsonsibility for more than just themselves . This outlook beecame part of me, and I found later in life it wasn't like what others were brought up to have as their persosal viewpoints from their families and didn't understand why iIwas like that, and I can't always understand why others don't have more of that outlook themselves. . But they were human and could make human errors. In those days, it was not understood just how much children could understand at the earliest points in their lives. There is no reference as to time and place as those are learned, but one has their senses and can remember what was seen, heard and felt. Words said seemed to be understood to me at earliest age. It was written down that I spoke my first ones at two weeks and shocked neighbors in attendance. What those present did not know as I was calling for one that was not in the room, but did see a few days later.  Children must be told. the basics. And if  help is needed to do it the best way possible, do  it.  I did not lack for basic love and caring, but for years I knew but didin;t always put the dates in context or how old I was. But i was aware I was off the floor being carried or held. I would assume that Preisident Obma has some similar memories of his earliest days, too.  I grew up in a fiath that bapatized as a young child or adult. but not as a baby. But since I have such early memories,   is there an abiity of choice even moments after birth? some denominations might not like me to say that, but the question is what is the moment of salvation like/ its not always the reasoned book learned kind; its a spiritual feeling and saving.  So I got blessed double time. Baptized, annointed, then a baby  dedication and later  baptism at age 9. in two different denominations.  Tomorrow : POTUS's Nebraska relatives. Linda Joy Adams 10/17/12

1 comment:

Linda Joy Adams said...

ABC Spell check wasn't working at all and di the best I could, as need some glasses for this and have no money for them.And laying down and using a plastic tub top for table for keyboard. But Hoepfully he message gets through of why we could have a president and other leaders in this country that don;t now who they are.