Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Daily Recap 9/20/12: Facebook still doesn't like me? Pres obama born in Topeka Ks

Daily recap 9/20/12 : Found out way last night that new, used computer had no adobe installed. so that may be part of problem. But why can i send birthday greetings to face book Friends but not post. Anyway, Doyle found out it was a switch on mine and got it fixed reasonable and not set up yet. I have had problems picking up my feet and stumbled over a cord on floor form form mine and apparently all I did was bent the switch somehow by knocking over tower. Hope its all taken care of by tomorrow.  Only mail in last couple of days was Fed Blues paid one doctor there part incorrectly and SSA's message center e-mailed that it may take 60 days for ALJ to contact me as if the file is gong back there for a Hearing, the same place the file disappeared form and no one cared about security and retaliated against me for quetitoning a felony committed and file missing and reconstruction and most of that is now missing. Corruption so rampant and physical harm and loss of money is rampant and none in the govt cares and now Harry Reid, Sen majority leader doesn't want to audit the fed because too manym ay go to jail as the data trail they have will show who diverted monies of the people illegally from intended purposes. Is it really true that Jack Abramoff and his buddies stole the million dollars a head for injured federal workers medical care and used that for bribes. and no one cared The OIG at US dept of labor has been negligent for last 25 years as they take no rseposnibiity for felonies committed inside the agency.Its like work for them an commit felonies and everyone there gets a pass. Criminals can be found any where. Thankfully most people are not ones. But if one agency gets so corrupted, what can be done when congress does nothing but take ' pay offs' in one form or another.
PRES OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS: Blogged some on line with tea Party members and told them if Romney was counting on a fake birth record in Hawaii or Kenya to get him elected that's pure folly ad he didn';t read my postings on facebook starting 7/26/12; as i put i my affidavit with state of Ks and I have no proof he has ever known the truth and no proof he committed the false filings. someone did, and if its been recent than they need to be held criminally liable. I had always thought it was dnne after birth to protect life of Mother and him. I am not witness to that But , in Fall of 1963, was otld the ' offiical cover story to be used.ann moves to Hawai, marries ObamaSsr they hav a baby, the President. and that Daniel Wayne Pope died in the war and is not Stanley Dunham. ) all a fabricated cover story, for what? and My Aunt Helen was notiieably ashamed to have to lie and this is the real harm to my family and extended loved ones. These are good people caughtoup in a lie and my opinion and witness is all instigated by His maternal grandmother "Toots" . This means President still doesn't know and maybe not even name of real Dad which may cause problems finding the records if a Jr after real dad's name. Ann, his mother, had free medical care at Forbes Air force base Hospital and they no longer exist and last Friday when the state of KS spent an hour and 1/2 searching data bases and asking me questions and i even gave them the name of the real dad as I heard my mother quote Ann;'  Forbes is   on a separate data base? One may have to check for name of mother as Pope ( dad;\'s real family name and if military got all the stolen ID problems straightened out, that's the name on the dependent benefits) or Dunham or Obama as she did marry him two moths before birth. I have told one reporter the real dad;s name as I know it second hand, and ethically and morally i want to know the President knows first He needs to get his real certificate out of Ks. And all that 3 million its reported ahas been spent, its a real loss. The truth is not that bad. Its makes him more American than one can imagine and if its true what I've heard he's related to one of the most important figures in the civil rights movement, a person we have all admired and I don;t mean martin Luther King Jr whose leadership also inspired many, too.  Hopefully will be back on my unit and working over the weekend Couldn't post on my site so linking this and seems to be no problem with Google? Linda Joy Adams 9/21/12 posting late for 9/20/12

No comments: