Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Daily recap 9/19/20: Face book doesn't like me? Pres obama Born in Topeka, Ks

Daily recap 9/19/12: Posting from another's computer. Still can't log on to facebook from my new, used one and have All the software and registration for it and security installed. On this borrowed one, can' post a comment but could get in and say happy Birthdays and see it. So am on my blogger.com posting and hopefully will link back. As one can see, I have not said or done anything illegal. Just filed and affidavit with the Sec of states office of my eye witness testimony that President is eligible as born in USA, but needs to get his real Birth records out of Topeka, ks and also signed that I have no knowledge he knows the truth or had anything to do with filing any fake documents. Or was it my reporting on 9/11 my eye witness victim statement of Osama Bin laden working for Social security in jersey City for three weeks in 7/88 and Delores Bryant giving illegal access to the entire financial records of everyone with an SSN, then he comes in, ( the one who gave that as his name ) in 1/89 and exited a secured stairwell and soon thereafter toxic fumes started coming up and most of those on duty are either dead or will( like me) eventually die of their injuries some day.Don't forget three dead in the Kansas river and almost the mother of the President pregnant with him at the time and one of the three the real "DAD". (Ann told my Mom and I overheard my parents) Plus the gossip frenzy before that tuned deadly. A i have reported on facebook since 7/26/12 of my eye witness account. Then there are those that committed felonies that have led to deaths from 1/89 at work and no investigations of any of these to date. In fact aid and abet al queda and get promoted seems to be the response. No real whistle blower protection as my situation greatly exposes. No protection for any files or data inside the govt or its contractors and its  miracle I'm alive with obstruction of medical care and payments on-going as my eye witness and documentation has revealed over 5 million stolen of taxpayers monies by govt contractors in collusion with high level govt officials over the last decade that can stop any criminal investigations. Part of the trillions missing of USA 's monies. we have been robbed, murdered, and no one in Congress is doing anything to stop this.Takes a collective action by Congress. Audit the fed to get the data trial of who are the thieves seems doomed in the Senate! why? would someone there have to be arrested for taking a bribe?  Linda Joy Adams 9/19/12, on 9/20/12

No comments: