Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

DAILY RECAP 1/18/15 THANKS GEIR, SOME MINOR CORRECTIONS OF FACTS; PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA, KS, SON OF JIM T PARKS

Revealing Obamas Dad Real Name: Jim T. Parks (Video) Obamas Moms 2d Cousin Speaks Out. Obama's "Barry Parks" Truely. | Obama Birthplace Controversy - SEE THE ARTICLE THAT LINKS AND COMMENTS ON MY DAILY RECAP POSTED 1/15/15.

                                       RUMORS THAT  GOT SPREAD AS FACTS

 Few in this day and age seem much interested in the truth and its been difficult to stop some of  the horrendous misinformation out there in many areas . I learned  only a couple of years ago, that for years, some back in Topeka KS had thought I was the mother of President Obama and assuredly I was not. There is a woman , I think in Florida that seems convinced of it and say s woman named Davis was   his mother. When I made contact  for our 50 Th Topeka High school reunion, they had been trying to locate me looking for a Davis..

    Doyle and I met in high school and married during our first er in college and will soon celebrate out 51st wedding anniversary on 1/26/15 I knew the Parks/Macaulay family members including Jim T Parks , but never dated any of them.  The Parks family settled in Kansas soon after the civil war and some of them had served in the Northern army

                                    THE BEGINNING OF THE  PUBLIC SHARING

       I was not on the Internet much before the 2008 election and voted for another of President Obama's and mine relative who was running s VP with Senator McCain who is a relative by marriage on my mother;s side.    I was busy trying to stay alive and still am. I WENT PUBLIC FINALLY ABOUT THE NAME  OF THE  DAD BACK IN 11/20/14 WHEN IT APPEARED THAT MY DEATH WOULD BE OCCURRING ON 1/1/2015 AS THE LAST WAY TO GET HOME OXYGEN WAS BEING PULLED. Fortunately Mitsubishi did not do what the ACS ET AL international cabal  was trying to impose.  I AM 99% sure JIM T Parks was THE DAD, and those in Topeka  Ks knew also as this teenage  interracial couple had gone through  horrific harassment and Jim was not even attending school over it and had been forced off  our winning football team back in 11/60  over their relationship and we lost the last games as he was that good. He was number 64 on the team and D Robinson tried his best and wore his  Jersey but we lost.  Jim T was a year older than Ann and I and he had another relative name James Parks  who became an opera singer in Europe and had  a career in the music field. He died in recent years and many confused the two of them as both of them  sang, but James was also in the band.

           Yes they were in the extended family of Rosa Parks according to them .

       I got on line to fight for my very life on advice of a lawyer and was posting first mostly on  the Washington post.com. about how our tax dollars were being robbed by govt contractors and no one was allowed to stop it. They stole my id and Medicare claims and turned them in to 17 and the money got diverted  t the Federal Reserve? for over 4 million and those that helped document  this say it is an was  over a trillion dollars on many being stole and still going on .

     So evil things have been going on for some time and many presidents and Congresses have let this get worse and worse over the last few decades, One can read even the linked article from this article about some of this.

                 Soon I began to read about the birther controversy and could not believe what was being done and said. And the horrific things said about Ann. ( Stanley Ann) even pictures put out that were not even her in a skimpy outfit and she was never that slender.

I  tried to get the birthers to go to Topeka Ks and get the truth but soon it became very obvious that many  were making too much money off of a lie. Even Alex  Jones got duped and he usually is awake on such things. Plus I had to go back and remember details , I had put aside as this was only a few months in my life I was directly involved as after Ann went back to Washington State. I never say her again. I saw President Obama in 1/71 and a couple of times after that when he was older but had no chance to have a discussion with him to know  if he knew the fact of his birth. In 1/71 he was not being told.

I had known Ann soon after she arrived in Topeka Ks  before the 8th grade and had no idea she was my second cousin as she was using the name Dunham. My first cousin Daniel Wayne Pope stole the real Stanley Dunham's Id  and went to WWII  at age 14 and  became career military and much was very hush hush. about the details of what he did in the government. Some say he is the one I Oliver Stone's over JFK who met with Jim Garrison on the mall in DC.  By the time my dad's sister and husband found him he was in the war, married and baby on the way. and the cover up  of ID continued. They  said  in 11/63. when they visited  that they had only saw Ann one when she was a baby and blamed  Toot for this.

         Ann's mother "Toot" is not using her real name either according to how she was known in the family.  So , for reasons I still do not know, Ann was sent to live with some of her relatives at Westboro Baptist church and  pastor Fred Phelps was given guardianship so she could register for  school at Capper Jr HS. He then refused to sign for her to go to Topeka HS.

     Both Jim and her got 'written out of the history.

                            CORRECTIONS ON THE FACTS

       On 7/26/13, my attempts to comment on some items on line had gone no where and the  on line comments about Ann got horrendous about her life style ,etc. and I  had had chest pains that night and realized if I did not get the truth out , it my  stay hidden. THERE IS A JUSTICE ISSUE HERE OF THREE DEAD AT THE HANDS OF OTHERS IN THE KANSAS OR KAW RIVER AND NO INVESTIGATION TO DATE.   By 3.61, Ann and Jim knew they were pregnant and set down on the banks of  Soldier Creek just as it enters the Kansas River to decide what they were going to do as she was 15 and he 16.  Ann had left  the Phelps after graduating from. Capper Jr HS as  a straight A student. ( saw her transcript )

     FRED PHELPS DID NOT KICK HER OUT BECAUSE SHE WAS PREGNANT  Jr HS   went through the 9th grade in Topeka. and she had been forced to get a job and support herself as a waitress. She had gone to New York , as I understand it to try and find her Dad  as that was the APO address, and ended up debating Hillary Rodham (Clinton) on national TV during the Democratic  campaign and had come back to Topeka Ks. Ann for the Democrats  and Hillary for the Republicans. I remember  watching it at the time, and others remember it also among my face book /tea party friends.

 I GOT KICKED OFF THE TEA PARTY WEB SITE BY JUDSON PHILLIPS FOR TRYING TO SHARE THE TRUTH BUT PATRIOTIC ACTION NEWS NEVER DID .

      I MADE A MISTAKE IN THE BEGINNING  OF POSTING ON FACE BOOK FIRST AND THEN LINKING TO MY OTHER SITES . 

             I have hard copies of all my postings  and have had to get family help for that as ink triggers my occupational asthma.  Plus often spell check would not work well on my old XP system that got upgraded to 8.1 last 4/14 and got a wireless printer which can be put 30 feet away  and do not need  someone to help to avoid what causes severe inflammation and pneumonitis  WORKERS COMP IS INVOLVED AND WHY I DO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS. ITS A HORROR STORY OF HOW CEO LYNN BLODGETT WHO HAS TOTAL CONTROL OF HEALTH CARE IN THE USA HAS BLOCKED MY RIGHTS TO EVEN LIVE  AND DEFIES  17 FEDERAL JUDGES, ETC. SINCE AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERVICES TOOK OVER IN 2002.  OF MY ESTABLISHED CASE OF  MY 1/10/89 INJURY  THEY ARE OVER A HUNDRED COMPANIES AND THE TRAFFIC CAM PEOPLE AS  WELL AS STUDENT LOANS AND MOST STATE AND LOCAL PROGRAMS ALSO, NOW.  AND ALL HAVE LOBBYISTS AND APPROPRIATIONS GET PASSED  TO GIVE THEM MONEY WHEN CHEAPER WAYS COULD BE FOUND FOR THE SAME THINGS TO BE DONE.  I have been documenting and others are now doing so also better than I of how quietly behind the scenes this nation is nearly overthrown by this cabal, WHEN YOU CALL  A GOVERNMENT PHONE NUMBER TODAY, YO MAY TALK TO ONE OF THIS CABAL AND NO ONE IN THE  GOVT HAS ANY IDEA WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON . THEY ARE FORBIDDEN TO EVEN TELL YOU THEY ARE NOT A GOVT EMPLOYEE,  AN EMPLOYEE OF THE GOVT   IS STILL SUBJECT TO AUDIT OF THEIR WORK PRODUCT AND CAN BE ARRESTED IF THEY BREAK THE LAW.

            Even the details of how I was injured with others at work  back on 1/10/89 has been well covered up and never investigated either and its the beginning of 9/11/01. and too many have died of all those witnesses , too. SO EVIL HAS BEEN GONG ON FOR A LONG TIME  and  often   the public got led into wars and their public assets stolen and those who have held office and let this happen will meet Yahusha whom we Christians call Christ Jesus some day for a full accounting of their actions just s all of us will according to my  faith book,  THE BIBLE.

                         WHAT DID GEIR SMITH  MISREAD,

I THANK HIM FOR HELPING GET THE WORD OUT.  And yes, we do may  disagree about who the anti Christ may be. It may or may not be President Obama,. My personal faith belief is that every one has free will and  able to accept or deny the incarnating of evil itself. The Bible describes this person as a sneak behind the scenes and  few will even know who he is until he gains power through evil itself. Its why someone in total control behind the scenes may be the one and not one out in the public view so far.

Its why I always ask  those of faith to pray for our leaders to resist evil. as all of us need some divine help to do so in times when the devil is having his last hurrah.  And it does seem we are in those end times the Bible speaks of.

             SO  WE WATCH AND OFFER CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS AS THE WE ARE ABLE TO DO.  All of a sudden in the last few days we have gone form a doctor nominated to be  head of  medical care in this nation  who was  trying to make some changes that would have helped, but the crooks? did not want him , disguised as the PRO LIFE MOVEMENT.  I am pro life, but am practical land when we have a pro choice person elected , we need to make life the easiest choice possible as I do understand the legal issue of the govt controlling our bodies and now in our bedrooms more than ever. violating  any kind of privacy issues of consenting adults.

     My political persuasion is all over the spectrum depending on the issue  But n these matters, I think govt needs to get out of the marriage business and let it be contractual between consenting adults . We might have more stable marriages than we do now with the govt involved.  We are in an era when those with more traditional beliefs  are being told they may not practice their Faith. I agree that no one should be discriminated against in the public forum and wish all would just bouquet about  whom consenting adults   go home to at the end of the day as that should be a private matter and the govt shield only have to get involved if there are money disputes .  Yet we should be able to say we have an opinion on what one does, but must respect those who do not wish to hear.

  We have sufficient laws about the welfare of children already,, Some of those can be misused as much of the ones in charge  in those matters now  work for this international cabal . We now have  a former Goldman-Sachs s banker running health care at Centers for Medicare and Medicaid at the very time the SEC HAS BEEN BEGGED BY MANY STATES TO GET THEM STOPPED FROM A REAL OVERTHROW OF OUR GOVT N MOST AREAS  BY THEIR PARTNERS  IN OVER A HUNDRED DIFFERENT COMPANIES. I pray for  good outcome, but am wary. THIS HAS BEEN VERY SUDDEN  IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS AS I THOUGHT THE NURSE IN CHARGE WAS TRYING TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT.

            So he beast system  I have been up against for my very life and livelihood is in place and not accountable  to internal audit controls by our govts here nor in many places around the world and not subject  to even criminal over sight as the most blatant of thefts has and is continuing to go   IF THIS CONGRESS DOES NOT INTERVENE WE MAY NOT SURVIVE AS NATION AND MANY OF US WILL NOT SURVIVE EITHER,. . ALL WORKERS COMP IS COME UNDER THEM AND WE ALL CAN BE IN REAL DIRE  CIRCUMSTANCES AS JOB SAFETY IS CURTAILED ALSO.

                                     CORRECTIONS FROM THE ARTICLE.

  My telling of my eyewitness account of the circumstances  of President  Obama's birth in Topeka Ks  continued from 7/26/12 for over  year. I have added to it in summaries in my DAILY RECAP  on blogger.com. They have never deleted pages as face book did as they drop earlier postings off. when they redid the site back in 2012.

I did not do this for politics and make no money from it. BUT JUSTICE HS BEEN DELAYED TOO LONG BACK IN TOPEKA KS. FOR THREE DEAD.

I HAVE ZULLO'S PERSONAL E MAIL AND SEND HIM COPIES OF MY DAILY RECAP  EVER SINCE HE MADE CONTACT.  Unfortunately  he thought I had the newspaper announcements from Topeka of the birth and marriage. and the article when the bodies washed up on a sand bar over a year later. I did see them .

One of my face book friends found out that in the search for it, the Topeka Capitol Journal had a reference but had deleted the posting. It was a letter to the editor  by my Dad, Rev. Tracy Hardy in 5/62. as he tried to get justice and was stopped after  his letter ran s n op ed in the evening paper.

He is not the one who took Ann to  Forbes Air force base hospital to have  POTUS. My mother Florence Ethyl  (Hunt) Hardy did.. She is a cousin of the Hunt oil men  and there are pictures of family from both sides on MY fLICKR PAGE. As VP Dick Cheney, President Clinton, Pope John II , Ross Peroit and  J B Hunt also are in that family tree.  Dick Cheney's mother was  a  Hunt not a Dickey, And my own birth is about as murky in knowledge as President Obama;  I had begun a web site after 11/08 RUSSIAN PRINCE, USA PRESIDENT. So in my  Dads family there has been an almost  hundred year cover up and much of my blogging is telling how I found out all of this bit by bit over the years.

         My mother and I went to Westboro Baptist church  on Easter Sunday , in 1961 for Fred Phelps to  sign over the gdn ship papers so she could register in Topeka HS  and  did and I was present. 2 fires occurred in Topeka a few years ago where some records may be stored of  some of this for Stormont Vail Hospital and . TOPEKA HS. and I posted comments to articles but no one paid any attention.

My dad married the Obama's in Topeka KS at MacVicar Chapel on Washburn University campus and members of the Alpha Phi sorority ( black ) were present and helped with decorating the chapel. It was a marriage in name only.

I learned a few years later from an Adams relative that had been in the maternity ward  at the same time and recognized my mother when I married in to the family  that Dan and Obama Sr had arranged for POTUS to go back to Kenya and be raised there as his.as a type of an adoption, But my future in law and spouse took her back to her live in job at the Catholic book store  and warehouse and He even helped her get the books in that had  arrived and were sitting out on the back docks.   On the other  side of the world,  Ann's mother, was trying to get  a  birth recorded out in Hawaii. and  almost succeeded. I do not think there ever was a certified one as   the ruse got caught.  I was not even dating yet, and  I had parents who  raised to be  shielded  from being involved in any very scandalous as this was back in those times..

AND GEIR SMITH  IS OF ONE OF THE BUDDHIST FAITHS, I UNDERSTAND AND THEY DO BELIEVE IN KARMA AND PART OF WHAT I HAVE NOT DONE YET IN MY LIFE IS SEE THAT JUSTICE IS DONE FOR  THOSE WHO DIED BACK IN 3/61. EVEN IF ONLY SOME SORT OF RECOGNITION  THAT THE STRUGGLE FOR INTEGRATION IN TOPEKA KS WAS NOT WELL ACCEPTED BY ALL. You will not find Jim T Parks even in the yearbook  as he was 'pasted  over. Several of us on face book followed that site that sells and posts them playing digital games with the yearbooks  and pictures of James Parks who graduated in 1961. No mention was ever even made of Jim being gone at all, he just was not there any more. Every one knew and gossiped quietly , but most never talked for 50 years and still will not. SOME KIND OF DEALS GOT STRUCK AND NO ONE WANTS TO DIG UP THE PAST AND FACE IT. YET WE CANNOT OVER COME THE WRONGS OF THE PAST IF WE DO NOT FACE THEM AND OVER COME THEM.

 I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL IN THAT BOOK CALLED, THE BIBLE. AND PRAY WE ALL ARE COUNTED IN THE OVER COMERS AND NOT THE LOSERS OF OUR ETERNAL LIVES.

  I ask for prayers for our elected leaders that they will be over comers and resist evil and not succumb to it. We  humans do not all have to agree or even like each other, but we are called to CARE bout one another to call ourselves human.

Linda Joy Adams 1/18/15





                                           





                

                               

No comments: