Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Daily recap 8/16/13: Open letter to: Reggie Love: President Obama born in Topeka Ks

#disqus_thread#disqus_thread#disqus_thread#disqus_thread This is a link to a comment I posted on American Thinker. freedom of the soul cri not happen until one Honors their parents and neither have been and my advice, unasked for; that a friend woudl suggest he ge back to Topeka Ks and laern who he is and he will find he ocmes from basically good people on both sides. One must honor the good and come to to terms with the bad. And his mother has been trashed horrifically when the truth is she had courage to come thorugh a horrific situation and get an education and raise her son the bast she could. here has been no justice for her nor for the three dead including his 99% sure Dad ad it all starts in Topeka ks and needs to has justice and closure there for our president, the city, state and nation. Evil deeds ferment and grow and cause more harm over all. We cannot cover up the past, we need to face it, let the legal system work for justice and then we can all over ocme the failures of the past for abetter future. Spell check was not working on that site and there were some typos I did not see as part of the comment was hidden. and now there is a pop up over this posting, here and no spell check to correct errorshere for days. A loved one and I had a horrible time lowering the oxygen tank and lifting it up, even wiht dolly caddy; as I was not getting a full 2 liters flow in the newly filled one and its too full to lay partially down, et as the frozen gas comes out the top if we do at this point. the future right to live is an uncertainty. What is the motivation behind this that I would be the patient denied the right of breath, when insurances is as good as any one elses and approved for life by all. But way up at the top of this international cabal someone has decided I have no rights? WHY? What have I ever done to these people? I was born and have tried to live my life as a good perosn and help others. But I cannot allow injustice and murer to go unchalleneged. we have a set of rules to live by and we are not to casue the death of another human being is one of the major ones. Perhaps witnessing such evil as happened to the President's parents in my tender teen years, has been a greater influence than I have ever realized. I had seen evil rise up at an even younger age and knew that there is a Savior; Yahusha: who is omnipresent and holds all power and is Love personified. whom we Christions call Christ Jesus. that has been a tock in all of my life and even though I;m not perfect as no human is; I don't understand those motivated by hate and destruction rather than by life and love. Linda Joy Adams. 8/16/13

No comments: