Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Daily recap 8/3/12;Linda Joy irons shirt for wedidng of Ann to Obama Sr

(98) Linda Joy Adams I will not be pubishing the name of the dad as there is a line i will not cross! but other details will be shared as i want this distraction ended as i need to get medcial care paid for an dsupplied and lincare won;t call me back even with approvalfor life on three health plans. genoide is coming and whom is preseident will have dictoatorial powers now and we have to pray and search our souls and vote our consciences. Who wlll let you live? Pretty basic. I;m pr life and pro traditioanl marrige but we live in  soiciety that pretty mcuh allwos any kind of behavior and one can;t marry anyone if they aren;t alive. Birtheer ! go get the birth records an other reords. I  have e- mailed the white house. i don;t know what the prsdient knows or when he kenw it. nit his mother was 15 years old before she knew that dunham was not her faily name as my mother didn;t know they wereusing Dunham.and filled out the registration form under Pope.I never got to know my second cousin and we sem to have had a lot of similar intersts and we beify met not knowing we were more than acqauatances. I pray for the success of this president as i have prayed for all others. .I pray for him to have a heart of love and compassion for the people and uphold justice for all. congress is in such a corrupted mess that to often no real vetting of appintees does aoccur and its the poeels fault or not sending the corrupt ones home saying: Your're fired.

No comments: