Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

President Obama born in Topeka, KS?!.

(97) As one with only... This is filled with typos but often when writing somehting thislong i lose it before al the spellchecking get done. i had some chest pains eariler this evening and am Ok now, but what i know althought not the entire scenarios needs to be verified and documents found and put an end to all the speculation. if thiis is another person of the same name and nearly identical situaitons, so beit, but this is part of my extended famiy and I;m trying to report what i know for sure and what i don;t know to label it as specualtion . out naiton is in seiorus truobel and a hundred ers of this subtefuge inour family has reached tothe highest home in the land and needs to be settled.  i don;t have the moeny to go searching for these dcoumets, but a lot of money is bieng spent and i wish some of them would check tis out. My family were not bad people, they were scared people on my Dad's side and the parents who raise you are our parents. iIwish my folks had seen fit to share more with me. There has to be many people in Topeka that could help share some light on this and feel in the pieces I don;t know. why didn;t i ask questons? I was raised to know not to ask when certain looks came over their faces. if this is the birth my mom attended on 8/4/61 in Topeka, Ks and all indications is it was the one of her great niece giving birth to the future President, she was a good and caring soul and one would have wanted her present when sick or giving birth, Wherever she was staying, it was on a street that satreted SW as i recall hearing. Why do i remember. any one who has know me all my life knows that I have this kind of memory. Its alttle like the woman detective on the TV serioes, but not uite that complete. If i see osometing or hear something, I don't foget even if aonly bits and pieces. this is why i am so careful to separate out what i know and what I surmise and then check ot if the concluesion is correct. All the secretivity i our fmaily, made whatever we could gelan remebered that much more. I;ve tried for over a year to get someone to check out thee reords in Topeka, KS and no one does. Don;t assume president Obama has any kowledge of this! For years, i gave a personal bio out that i toguth and fully beleived was mine and found out in later years was not the whole truth. One has to reconcile,pareants that thught they were doing the best thing for the child, but it does have an impact, how could it not?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have same name. Ha ha! Just tried to google myself for the first time but found you instead.