Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

violations of civil rights page 29: Standing request to Lincare for services

John P. Byrnes CEO
Lincare Holdings, Inc.
19387 U.S. 19 North
Clearwater, Fl. 33764
Dear Sir: the treatment we both have endured at the hands of got officials and their contractors has been unconscionable. However, it got worse when you wouldn't believe what I was trying to tell you. The judges do and on 2/09 said everyone is to ask me for the facts of the case as rumor and gossip is still being strewn  around as facts. I'm approved for life by three health plans: Federal workers compensation, who paid  the company you bought, health connections and the contract with OWCP should be in my files. Then federal blue Cross, Blue Shield who paid you until Illinois Blues took over in OK, TX and NM and posted false info on their computer that owcp was settled and I had retired years earlier. at the same time Affiliated Computer Services, now a Xerox company, took over processing of paper and bills for Federal workers compensation and refused to set up my computer file to this very date. They have 11 years of oxygen invoices that have never been processed because: the computer will pay them and bring them on line with the official US dept of Labor computer that posts my active employment status and permanent medical benefits bi weekly, by contract with Medicare Coordination of benefits, a Group health subsidiary, and The Us dept of Labor. three Medicare judges, including an appellate judge upheld this as accurate on 9/29/2010 case # M09-1406. The 2 ALJ decisions were ignored by MCOB saying: we don't care what a judge says, nor the law nor their contract. There is a 1980's federal workers compensation law that was passed to insure that when life sustaining medical care is in jeopardy, permanent medical could be approved before work issues are resolved. That pertinent info was not shared with my attorney nor I except for a letter received in mid 90's that oxygen tanks they had paid for was to be included in my estate instruction to return them to US Dept of Labor upon my death.
When Cigna Govt services took over  in my area for medicare, they said all your claims and our appeals were thrown away by Palmetto GBA. They have yet to process them. They did approve me for life, paid the claims from the suppler I had for '06-1/08 when you became the monopoly supplier in my area. Rhema said you refused to turn over the contract with US Dept of labor with health Connections that you'd bought out.They  were the only intermediary that sent claims on to Medicare secondary payer recovery to recover from ACS who ignored them and i filed an appeal to try and get enforcement of the laws which medicare has the responsibility to do by law except it was suspended by former Sec of HHS back in the '90's. Illinois blues, has still not processed the co-pays on those claims, although the initial filing was ' dumped onto Medicare.
I have a standing request to your for services. I have tanks and one stop per month should suffice.
Currently, in order to live, my family has had to haul tanks and pay out of pocket. This is truly a ' death panel ' decision and the public should be aware anyone could get injured and have such disparate treatment.
Compounding the problem in '06 was when your manager called ACS and got lied to about my case and told that I'd gotten some big settlement that included your back pay for services. other defamation and slander got spewed around even more. ACS had the appellate judge's orders and files' disappear.'  out of London , Ky where their contract is to post all paper from any source and definitely not be the decider of cases. Nor are they to set up a ' dummy' offline computer file to charge the US dept of labor to process bills and items and respond that some unknown third party is to pay, yet disparately decide the only type of claim not to input is oxygen; knowing full well the ' gig' would be up. it took some ' nice' persons in the Fl call center to tell me the truth claiming the Director of opm 'made  them do it' yet she had no contract with them and was not paying them? This is the entity that  when Arkansas blues was our blues here their manager called me and said OPM asked them to murder me and they paid you. Your local manager seemed unaware of that in 1/06. the terrible thing that was done was that Ill blues took back all payments back to 8/1/00 when I became entitled to part B Medicare when they should have gotten the monies back from ACS. Lying and abuse of power has been rampant.
Compounding the problem was that medicare was not following oxygen guidelines. Sec Tommy Tompkins got them clarified in 2005 and  when i discovered in 2006 that you had never contacted my pulmonologist nor cardiologist to get the medical necessity forms, i had to get them and take them to my doctor who promptly filled them out and said he would have had no problem completing them at the time I first saw him in 1/2004 except each year your employees took the name of my cardiologist and I thought he was completing them. I see that finally Cigna govt services is having training on the guidelines. The are basically no different than in the past except they are more medcially specific. the old ones just said O2 sat rate Or send in medcial records which could be a clerical nightmare in a company as I have witnessed in obtaining doctors records for SSA disability claims. Some have excellent, organized records and others are barely legible which basically required Palmetto GBA to have a doctor on staff to call every doctor that chose to submit records instead of just using a sat rate. In 1/2004 at a cardiopulmonary stress test the technician had me at 70% sat rate before he stopped and then it took the 2 years to get ahold of the tests from the hospital. In this day and age, they didn"t realize that I was not a patient to fear for going too far. Usually doctors stop the tests when the heart starts getting overworked. yes it took a week  to recover, but the results were there that you needed and communications were being thwarted every which way. in TX, technicians are allowed to run the tests.
Palmetto Gba wanted you to leave the diagnosis code off as that triggered owcp paying the bill. when Cigna first try to pay using my secured Medicare number it kicked it out for having primary payers due to the diagnosis code and being oxygen and the official secured records at the US Dept of Labor. This is a very strong and good law that was passed after a scandal of lives lost at the abuse  of power by OPM. now contractors have resumed those ' dirty deeds and lives are in jeopardy.  They used a phony Medicare widow claim number, declaring my husband dead to pay the claims to by pass the security, but did send over to MSPRC who did send out the ignored recovery letter. ( OPM is the entity in charge of all health care plans in USA in 2014.)
My fax number is my phone number. I plan on living a good many more years if medical care is not obstructed.
The new regional office manager at the Dallas  federal workers compensation office is aware  now that she has not had access to my actual records, etc. their phone number is 214-850-2300_. I suggest you call here for clarification as to what to do. Any problems, please keep me informed.No patient should be treated in such a manner. The Sec of Labor has asked for complaints and civil rights to be filed against the contractors when they treat one badly. Its not easy to ' fire' a govt contractor. The state of Mn tried to fire ACS and they counter sued and the state had to pay ACS 7.6 million and they still have the contract. Proof is needed. Ill Blues was 'gotten' by state of Ill medicaid recently for their dumping onto  them for $25 million. Finally the govt is waking up that for profit companies will ' get by' with shenanigans and take more money then is due if they can. Any one harmed needs to file and present evidence so the contractors will either ' straighten up or have their contracts cancelled and get someone else or go back to hiring civil servants to process and pay claims, etc. Linda Joy Adams

4 comments:

Linda Joy Adams said...

Although Inof has been submitted to OLIncare and Fed Blues is paying 60% of cost of filling tanks, They would pay more if I had a supplier. Also approved for life by Medciare and forFederal orkers comp, but HR 1063 does apply here signed 1/11/13 into law. Linda Joy Adams

Linda Joy Adams said...

UPDATE: 7/13 Lincare 'lost' MS rights to my area, I shoudl ot be a any 'new' patient. The lcoal employees have been courteous but t have to defer to corporate legal on me and still hold the Federal workers ocmp contract on me from the buy out of Health Connecntions whom they had paid for years. . ACS-Xerox has totoal ocntrol. Rhema is also signed up to provide Fed W/C too and will not.
Why am I 'medically abandoned?" I who have always been a law abiding citizen? Who hates me so much The order for my death was given? And still is trying to be carried out.
Lincare is now owned by Lindegas out of Germany and thy also own a major gas company in the USA. My gas compny is a larger ocmpnay in Texas and no longer has them as as a customer as monopolies grow in health care.
My other primary payer is Fed Blues and they are a preferred provider with them, but OPM's ACS=Xerox interlocked compnay says they don't want to be. So Medicare woudl have to be billed conditionally. HR1063 is so crucial to be implemtedent so I can live. As the DEATH PANEL ordres ae bieng carrid out by the supplier whose liablity insuer interlocked with CNA? os t eone for Hartz MOuntain et al and up agisnt us in a pending third party law suit US Dept of Labor required me to file in order to live. If obeying the law, I am ordered to die? Congress needs to look at this. as they almost did in 1997.but Cong Burton got stopped. with an impeachment that never got the Pres Out of office, did it? And no one got real justice as a result. I filed the protective filings for all the oxygen clias back to 8/1/00 from Lincare and 2 months 2006 for Rhema and they are need for you to submit your part to get paid and why did you never do that? I have kept all open and current .WHY?
Is a CNA,company the liablity insurer for Lincare or Rhema? I plead for the right to live and service.
Medicare has amended the rules on home oxygen indicating for initial testing it may be done by other than co's own resp tech.
I got retested 7/11/13 during an echo stress then they stopped at 88% after laying me down witout o2 an dletting me coitue destatuation. Then o2 restores me to a normal rate, but some say its still not fully doing what uninjured lungs should do. Wouldn't a board certified doctor in pulmonology or cardiology etc. be OK? It was for Medicare who permanently approved me for life long ago. There has been no break in home oxygen use for over 19 years.
I'm also approved for life for liquid oxygen also by all 3 health plans. 2005 guidleines were more medically specific and none seem to konw where they are?
I pary you will ocme as you are the only prefeerred Blues suppiler in my area and also a contractor of Federal workers ocmpenaston both of whom M09-1406 Medicare appellate judge affiirmed were the two primaries and affirmed and upheld thelife time need for liquid home oxygen. The appel was for enforcment of the conditional pay law of 1981 with suspended enforcement of was done in 1994in 1994. HR 1063 signed into law 1/11/13, revises with penalties no one is excluded form . They do have the authority to make ACS-Xerox let you file claims and input and process which they have refused to do since they took over after 9/11/01.
Ill Blues took over then, too and did not do right by you either. the same time and did not do right by you either. You said you could not sell me a new tank and bill ins either and the ones you left behind in 2006 do not work.Could we exchange for ones that do?
The ACS call center does not knowof oxygen claims peing as they have been kept 'hidden' by not inputting as orderd by higher ups in the govt. You hodl the w/ccontract on me form your buy out of Health concnections whom they had paid for several years.
The itme when both w/c and Blues paid double could easily be adjusted for new payments.
Linda Joy Adams 1/10/13. Injured 1/10/89 02-0600326

Linda Joy Adams said...

I am approved for life for liquid oxygen by even Medicare and if the government wishes to let Medicare pay every other's bills, then just code it as a conditional payment so neither I nor the provider or supplier are overpaid. THE JUDGE AFFIRMED THE LOWER JUDGES WHO GOT THE OFFIIAL RECORDS FROM THE US DEPTARTMENT OF LABOR THAT LIQUID OXYGEN IS FEDERA WORKERS COMPENSATION;S BILL UNDER 02-600326 DATE OF INJURY 1/10/89. Then someday the total amount owed back or all patients might wake Congress up to the way to balance the budget? This approval was affirmed by the Medicare appellate judge on M09-1406 before addressing my request to set aside the suspension of enforcement of the conditional payment law that was stopped in 1994 by order of Sec of HHS. His led to HR1063 being passed as Congress had to over come the executive branch of government on this. SO all of our family's bill should be getting recovered under HR1063 by CMS SIGNED INTO LAW 1/11/13 BUT THE PARTNERS OF THE PATIROT ACT WHO RUN MEDICARE NOW HAVE YET TO COOPERATE WITH THE JDUGES AND LAW ON THIS AND WE HAVE ASKED THEM TO DO SO OVER A YEAR AGO.
WILL THE RIGHT TO BREATHE BE DENIED UNTO TE GOVERNMENT TAKES BACK CIVIL AND CRIMNAL OVER SITE OF ITS OWN PROGRAMS AGSIN NOW UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT WITH INCONINSITONAL LACK OF OVER SIGHTTO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE AND PROTECTION OF OUR PUBLIC MONIES? THE MISSING MONIES SET ASIDE FOR INJRED FEDERA WORERS WITH OLDER ESTABLISHED CASES HAS YET TO BE INVESTIGITED AS THE LAST ENTITY WITH KNOWLEDGE OFTHIS IS AFFILIATED COMPUTER SERIVCES WHO TOLD LINCARE'S MANAGER I HAD THE MONEY AND I NEVER GOT SUCH AND AM STILL TRYING TO FIND IT BUT HOW CAN I WHEN EVEN THE GOVENEMNT CANNOT FIND WHAT MAY BE NEARLY A BILLION DOLALRS SINCE 1988 ON MANY, WHEN THE LAW WAS PASSED, THAT ESTABLISHED INJURED WORKERS WITH LIFE THREATENING MEDICAL NEEDS WOOULD BE PUT ON PERMANENT MEDICAL BEFORE ANY DECISIONS MADE ON WORK, RETRAINING OR PUT ON PERMANENT DISABILITY WHICH IS THE ONLY LEGAL WAY TO BE RETIRED AND WHY THE SYSTEM POSTS AS ACTIVE DUTY. ANOTHER LAW WHERE HUGE APPROPRIATIONS WENT THR9UGH TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE AT HIGHEST LEVELSPARTOF THAT 23 TRILLION UNACCOUNTED FOR FOUND DURING THE PARTIAL AUDIT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE DONE A FEW YEARS AGO? WHEN THE LIQUID OXYGEN WAS FIRST PAID FOR LIFE BY WORKERS COMP 21 YEARS AGO THE OFFICIAL SECURED SYSTEM SECURELY LOCKED IN THE PERMANENT MEDICAL ASTHE LAW REQUIRES TO STOP ABUSES OF POWER FROM OBSTRICTING MEDICAL CARE FOR US. AND THIS IS THE POSTING TO THE COMMON WORKING FILE FOR MEDCIARE ALL BILLING PERSONNEL SHOLD BE GETTING , BUT ITS BEING ILLEGLLY ALTERED BEFORE THEY DO BY THE PARTNER OF THE GOVT.. MY CLAIMS EXAMINER AT WORKERS COMP HAS NO ACCESS TO THIS, BUT ACS DID? AND REFUSES TO SHARE IT WITH HER ALONG WIITH THE WITHHELD JUDGES ORDERS AND FILE ITSELF WHICH EVEN THE SEC OF LABOR NOR THE DIRECTOR OF FEDERAL WORKERS COMP WEHRE UNABLE TO GET CEO LYNN BLODGETT TO POST, PROCESS, PAY. ACS WILL NOT INPUT ANY O2 CLAIM SINCE THE TOTAL OVERTHROW OF 2002 AS THE MANAGEMENT SAYS: they are orderd by him to not input the claims timely and legally filed as the oxygen would be paid for and the 'gig' would be up and orders are to "let her die" on me. This is the worse kind of treatment to be told one is supposed to be 'murdered' and I CHOOSE TO LIVE AS LONG AS MEDICALLY POSSIBLE AND THE CREATOR OF ALL OF US WISHES AS MY FAITH BELIEF SAYS. I FILED THE CLAIMS FOR LINCARE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT PERMITTED TO FILE BY ACS? THEY ARE A CONTRACTOR OF ACS... Linda Joy Adams

Linda Joy Adams said...

Update: Lincare is a contractor of Lynn Blodgett's company ACS that has total control of FECA. where I am approved for life for home liquid oxygen for 22 years and they bought the company that was paid by them before the COUP OF 2002. It was the a life time approval for this oxygen that gives one 100% permanent medical coverage for all bill under the 1988 labor laws of the federal government . Never forseeing the day there would be no real government allowed to enforce it own laws and create a real death panel as the contractor cannot be made to input the claims since the COUP OF 2002. He gets them timely as legally filed invoices and has not input one. His own manager told me the order is let her die as if they input the oxygen claims would be paid and everyone would have access to my real files to process and pay all of my bills. NOW GEORGE SOROS CLAIMS THIS WHOLE OVERTHROW OF THE USA WAS HIS DOING AND IF HE IS LYNN BLODETT'S BOSS, THEN WHY DOES HE THINK I SHOULD BE LEFT TO DIE? Why am I such a threat to him? Who really does he work for?
I worship the deity of life and love... who is he beholden to ??? He says he is god. Sorry sir, mine does not say "let her die" and ignore laws, and judges as all life is precious to HIM.
My family continues to haul 200lb tanks to gas company that still sells liquid oxygen to patients so I can live. as I CHOOSE TO LIVE AND no company or entity should be 'blackmailed ' to end a life for the survival of one company ... You say you only dome to OK now for existing patients. If your manager had no believed Lynn Blodgett's employee that I had a million dollars my self from him to pay for my own medical care, I still would ne your client. And your manager should have fully cooperated with me and local law enforcement to find out who stole about 200 million dollars from the federal government for the medical care of myself and other patients with similar situations and at the time very few knew of the overthrow of the USA by acts of Congress in the coup of 2002 that defunded any internal audits to find the missing monies that some said was to be put in a fund and ones employer group health plan be paid to pay 100% at the employed rate for all medical care. WHAT WE GOT WAS TE PUBLIC TREASURY STOLEN AND REAL DEATH PLANELS SET UP AND GEORGE SOROS SAYS HE DID IT ALL? IS HE BEHIND BLACK ROCK?? and some other big funds and where did he get the money? The SEC was defunded and their expertise is badly needed to sort this all out. I only know of Lynn Blodgett giving orders to government officials and his own companies and secret deal partners and all obey him as if he is their god, and not SOROS WHO SAY HE IS EVERY ONE'S?
If any other person ran around and bragged about doing such evil and saying they were god, they would not be worshipped at all and obeyed at all.
I just what the law, awards, and 38 federal agency judges obeyed and human decency of the right to say I choose to live and wish all to have the same right too. I pray you will reconsider as I have been approved for life by not only FECA, but Federal Blues and Medicare , all three under the control of Lynn Blodgett's et al and now none processing anything for 2 years and as FECA for 15 years despite judges remand orders that affirmed my accepted conditional and ordering all ask me for the facts as every one is going by rumor and gossip run amok and to allow my files to be posted and reconstructed using my records as he has thrown always a truck load of reconstructions all over already in nay agencies and never posted, but hacked systems and deleted. altered and real evil has gone on and why would any one worship such acts??? And congress permits this to go on under the orders of Soros? P.S. Rhema Rotech is also his contractor and orders are the same. Injured workers ,no rights as Lynn Blodgett's companies now in control for all??Linda Joy Adams 8/25/16