Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

DAILY RECAP ADDED 7/31/17 IS DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SHULTZ OBAMA'S SECOND COUSIN? CORRECTION ADDED TO AUTHOR LINKED

Sex Involved: Wasserman Schultz Having An Affair With Pakistani IT Consultants? A Jewish-Muslim Scandal? (Video) | Obama

    See my comment to the article ... and go back to the prior one on Debbie Wasserman- Shultz when I shared something I have been trying to confirm if she was one of the two children at my cousin's house in 1/71.at Mercer Island, Washington.  My cousin's   last name was neither WASSERMAN OR SHULTZ    and may have been adopted or foster children or she is one with a convoluted bio also  if they are  biological children.  My part of the family had little contact and I only met them once.  in 1/71   Its when I first saw Obama after he and his mother left Topeka KS when he was a newborn.

    This may not be any love affair. as does not sound like it to me. from what I read, but more of some kind of intelligence operation that is DEEP STATE at best and he whole matter has to be investigated and the WHOLE TRUTH COMES OUT BEFORE THIS MESS GETS US INTO WW III .....

     Its why LT Zullo did not wish to check out anything and seemed more to be working for shutting down the truth than helping Sheriff Joe's  justified concern that there had been a lie on  ballot access for Obama of where he was born. THERE WAS! AS TOPEKA IS NOT IN HAWAII AND THERE ARE RECORDS ALL OVER THAT OFFICIALS CAN GET,, I JUST AM NOT ONE  WITH ACCESS.   BUT NO ONE WISHES TO KNOW THAT HAS THE DONATIONS OR RESOURCES .  

I do not know if Obama knew the truth to this day....  and had thought of trying to get in contact some how after 1/20/17 as never could get past Valorie Jarret and she moved into his home even. 

Like my elders in my dad's family , I am reluctant to get pulled into whatever is going on in that small part of his family ..   I DO KNOW OBAMA  WAS BORN IN TOPEKA KS AND DETAILS SURROUNDING THAT AND AM AFTER JUSTICE FOR  THE THREE WHO DIED IN 3/61 AND THE LYNCHING OF HIS DAD WHO DID NOT DENY HE WAS HIS DAD ON 3/17/61 EITHER WHEN I LAST SAW HIM. And I had an attempt on my life in 5/61 just because my parents had gdnshp of my dad's 15 year old pregnant great niece and only due to DIVINE INTERVENTION WAS I SPARED AS A 'FORCE' TURNED ME OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN TIME.  I KNEW Jim T Parks through school  better than I did  this part of my own family.   And his young life was cut short all because he fell in love with a girl with a lighter skin tone then his...who also reciprocated against all kinds of harassment.. and two others when Ann broke free and ran for help and it came or she and Obama unborn were to have been lynched also.   BLOOD CURSE WHEN THERE IS NO ATTEMPT FOR JUSTICE  AT ALL  AND THAT NEEDS TO BE HEALED BEFORE WE END UP IN WW III OVER IT. We need at least a plaque at he site and some kind of coroner's inquest to get the facts that are know into the public record..  And if the murderers are still alive then the legal system  needs to act  if still possible .

     Linda Joy Adams 7/31/17 

   

No comments: