Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

DAILY RECAP ADDED 7/26/17 TWO VERSIONS OF THE SAME FACTS

Obama Panics Because Sheriff Joe Arpaio Unveils Grandpa’s CIA Identity. Obama's Also Revealed Born In Kansas (Video) | Opinion - Conservative

   this is a linked to an article I left an long comment to IT HAS TERRIBLE TYPOS. It took me a long to  post and lost one.. kept getting error scripts on their site.   I write as an eye witness and do not always   have all the pieces of info as most do not... if I try to connect dots , then I use  a ? but do not share unless I am pretty positive of my conclusion.   JUST QUOTE ME FROM MY OWN POSTS PLEASE. 

      the author od this article writes as one would do making a movie or TV script ..   Please  quote me from my own posts...  to say its what I said..  which I am willing to testify in any court of the facts as an eyewitness or ear witness etc.  

   King Of Shambhala has gotten some other info that confirms the CIA CONNECTION TO MY FIRST COUSIN DANIEL WAYNE POPE WHO TOOK THE ID OF THE OLDER STANLEY DUNHAM  TO GO TO WWII AT AGE 14 AND HIS WIFE AND THEIR DAUGHTER  TOOK THE NAME OF THE OLDER ONES.

    I never knew it was the CIA.. but did know it was hush hush      You can go back and read the Daily recaps of the last half of 2012 when I began to share my personal journey for my own identify from secretive family that rarely let anything be known  I try to carefully only share what I know and how I know it..  and it not what all want  for marketing,, but I make no money from this and blame the birthers for letting Hillary get enough votes to get anywhere near the State Dept    to run foreign affairs and Pres.  Trump  has now inherit  a mess that he may be blamed for WWIII and it did not start with him at all    just before this post I posted a linked to Daily recap of 4/3/13 of what I knew ... of any CIA?  connection  but when he came to our home in winter of 53, and later info ,, THE DOTS ARE THAT THE FIRST THING PRES EISENHOWER IS SEND DAN POPE TO KILL STALIN AND NO ONE EVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH A 'MONSTER' WHO  KILLED MORE THAN HITLER DID...  ..  and had to talk to my Dad first for some contacts or secret way into   the Kremlin??  he was in Africa when he called my dad at work and said go ask Ann if she would agree to may Obama Sr to give her a marriage certificate and  Obama a name as Jim had been lynched in the attack that was to have lynched her pregnant with Obama in 3/61   and h wanted to come to the USA. I never knew them to ever live together. She agreed and my Dad Rev Tracy Hardy married them. the ALPHA PHI SORORITY AT WASHBURN PUT A WEDDING TOGETHER FOR THEM.      AT McVicar Chapel  6/61.

Linda Joy Adams 7/26/17. 

No comments: