Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 9/29/16: CIA DOUBLE? FINANCIAL AID SCAM INVOLVED IN THIS BIRTHER MESS?

Whistle Blower - President Obama's Half Sister Comes Forth! | Alternative see my comment to the article...  My discussion with Ms. Owens is I have no reason  to dispute that she believes what she knows.. I do dispute that she has not been informed of the totality of what went on then or now  and in no way am implying she was involved in any scam years ago... For all I know her 1/2 brother is a current double being used for security purposes. 
    Since 1975, according to former Sec of Defense, use of doubles is common by the CIA and intelligence communities.  and its been done before... rumors say.  And he said they created doubles for  the created 'persona' around one man to be the savior of the Muslim people and follow what we controlled , Osama Bin Ladin... and that failed as the man ,turned on us big  time..and 9/11/01 changed the world for what may be the end time  beast system  of Revelation to overtake us. My question, is do we have all of the doubles for that persona..... and how many other scams has this nation's leaders got us into we are dealing with right now..
     Vote as its time for we the people to be the rulers of our nations.

              I have more online discussion with this woman who is all over the internet and most just dismissed her. But I got into a discussion online with her to find out where  and why she was saying and believing things.  And I do think that some sort of 'scam' may have  occurred or going on that she may not be aware of.  Nothing she has shared made me think she was involved but possible another victim of this whole mess that began with  lynching in 3/61 of Jim T Parks and the attempted lynching of president Obama's mother and he unborn.....
   Do a word or phrase search at the top of this blog to take you to when I wrote of this or anything else.

  . Matters of a possible scam with regard to school loans , and other financial aid that even states offered  etc. were widespread at the time and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE EITHER OF ANY INVOLVED.  just to be clear on this.   But may have been something possibly even Pres.. Obama might have been involved in 30 years ago. But I witnessed it first hand and was told it was common place....soon I was injured and never got to be a computer programmer to make big bucks in retirement  fixing the millennial bug in 2000 which , at the time I thought by then I would be retired as early out at 25 years was being offered  periodically in the federal government as systems took over...

One set of plans never allowed to occur. I would probably have ended up in the cabal working for the wizard  behind the curtain  also. whom George Soros is claiming now is him ... so my soul is intact even if my bank account isn't.

NOW THE CABAL OWNS US  without oversight in the COUP OF 2002

                   SCAMS ON SCAMS  when the real government is not doing its job for the people.

   Many poor did get 'organized" into a scam that ended with unpaid school loans and no education. I wrote of this when I discovered this at Hudson County Jr College in Jersey City, NJ  I call it a 'scam' but hard to prove intent as the students who got the money showed up for class one day so they did attend.

      I took some updated computer classes even though I already had a degree. I went where the teaching was very  good and the tuition cheap. And was good preparation to get back in the student mode as soon afterwards I went and got a  masters degree ..A few extras A's on my transcript from recent college attendance did not hurt either...

     And this man whom she says is her. unknown before to her own family, long lost 1/2 brother said he was Obama and a relative of the member of her family that was contacted who worked in a college admissions/financial aid office  and got to talking and soon 'discovered' they were family...close family. But using a different name, etc.

    As all know who have read this blog, etc.  and through the years family contacts, and other family members sharing things about where POTUS  was  etc.  I have no reason to doubt my third cousin is the one elected to office.   As I saw Michelle and him in a church about 20 years ago  and knew some of Michelle's relatives they were with.    We recognized each other too late to speak and if we had made the effort , we would not be looking for a birth certificate yet.....when its back in Topeka Ks.

where he was born..

                  BRIT HUME KEPT TRYING TO  GET SOMEONE HE INTERVIEWED TONIGHT TO SAY TOPEKA KS OR HAWAII AND NO ONE IS SAYING A STATE YET ARE THEY?

     And the sad thing is this nation is not able to deal with 'lynching' and the Lynching Project has the right idea of plaques to acknowledge that the victims even lived with is what was often not done.. just as occurred in biblical times with crucifixion. when the shame was born by the families

CHRIST TOOK THE SHAME OF EVIL DONE ON HIM... NO ONE SHOULD NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR EVIL  FACE IT AND OVER COME IT.. 

In the last prophetic words of Father Jacques Hamil earlier this year as he was being murdered for being a faithful Christian by a jihadist ...'CAST OUT EVIL"

Linda Joy Adams 9/29/16

   

No comments: