Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 9/21/16 THE EVIL WE STILL LIVE WITH see my coments

Update: 1991, 1998, 2007: Barack Obama Bio States He was “Born in Kenya and Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.” ⋆ The Constitution

   see my comments to several on the face book and disqus comments section. I also went on the FREEDOM FORCE FACE BOOK SITE AND HAD A DISCUSSION WITH A WOMAN WHOSE PARENTS WERE ARRESTED FOR FRAUD AS HER WHITE MOTHER WENT TO A HOSPITAL AND THE BABY WAS BLACK AND  THE HOSPITAL WAS FOR WHITES ONLY AND THAT WAS FRAUD TO  NOT SAY  THEY WERE INTERRACIAL.  This is in the life time of living persons every one we have many among us that have lived through these atrocities. and if one was not a person of color, we whites too often did nothing to make changes and went our way with a soul  that was frozen in  the time that had forgot we are all human no matter what we look like on the surface.

    This is just what is needed for these truths to finally be shared as we have forgotten our recent history and the younger generations have no idea just how awful it really was. I remember my first visit to the south and the horror of separate bathrooms based on color. and riding the bus and not being able to sit in the back where most of us kids liked better. and found it was for those of a darker skin tone ..
            I felt so embarrassed and ashamed  and glad when I went home to Topeka KS  where at least the racism was not visible. Until the lynching in  3/61 that directly affected my family and then I knew that the evil still existed hidden from view and too often coming in the middle of the night just as it had in 1946 when we had a cross burned in our yard because my dad let blacks eat at his restaurant ;; in McPherson KS.
        I was 18 months old and pulled my self up to the window sill and saw it.... as everyone got up in the home and were very concerned... scary and evil wants us to be scared to act. . THAT IS WHAT TERRORISM IS INTENDED TO DO  SCARE US INTO SUBMISSION TO LOSE OUR HUMANITY GIVEN US BY OUR DIVINE CREATOR.

  And its was awful for all races. My dad was never raised in such a society and it was rough for him to have sold out in Colorado and not be able to go back.    WHITES  had to deny their own humanity and that kills the soul and there was real retaliation if they stood up to it as I found out in 5/61 when I was to be murdered and only by DIVINE INTERVENTION WAS I SPARED AS A FORCE  TURNED ME AROUND JUST IN TIME; I FELT IT MOVE ME.  I give Yahusha the Glory for it.  whether it be HIM personally as the HOLY SPIRIT   or one of HIS angels at HIS direction..... I am here at 71 sharing and trying to persuade others to over come the evils of the past and its can not be done when a media had this info in 08 and covered it up for evil to fester and grow and we never deal with it to ever overcome it forever .
      I know there is a force far greater than the evil  that does exist and must be bound up and removed from us  and its something each one of us have to be able to assist in doing, with the Divine help those of faith can tap into for help. The DIVINE IS VERY REAL.

       My goal is recognitions for the 3 lives lost in 3/61 as their lives did matter and it left the president of the USA without a father to ever know.

      Its about time the Media apologize to the world for shirking their duty to humanity,

Saying researchers have been laid off at the time of the COUP of 2002 is baloney! have you ever herd of Google? that will lead you to the source? one needs.

        senate aide said Monday that Trump can get  President Obama's   Forbes air force base birth  record but he cannot tell anyone he has it or has seen it.

    IS this why he is now so sure HE IS BORN IN THE USA AS TOPEKA KS HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE USA  since 1803?

       The heat is record breaking and no way can plant a Fall garden yet. so am doing some redecorating in one room of the house and have things from that room in another. Hopefully can finish this weekend as our son said he would help some with some heavier things.

     I will try and finish up the violations of civil rights over the next few days. but this birther mess is all over and its better than before as MOST ARE ASKING LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS NOW AND I AM TRYING TO DIRECT THEM TO  THIS BLOG STARTING BACK IN 7/26/12 AND ON GOING. 

   Trump is smart and he may have been able to get some more documents other than seeing the record if he did and WATCH OUT HILLARY HE MAY HAVE AN E MAIL WHERE YOU GOT IT TOO?

   I do not know but some of the media I spoke to seems to now something more than usual is up ....that all knew of the Topeka Ks birth back in 2008 and there suppression of the news is ended. But some reporters do not know it yet? Amy Goodman whom I wrote about as being caught in the Trump Trap ran the actual clip of Trump so all know he said BORN IN THE USA NOT BORN IN HAWAII.  

     Media Trump is teaching you a lesson to LISTEN to the words some say .. do not make up or embellish as its not going to work anymore  as its out there and its can be played back and editing does not work either as many are able to detect that. TIME FOR THE WHOLE TRUTH AND WE VOTERS WILL DECIDE THE OUT COME  Learn to Google and then ask questions . or Bing>>>

 The debate next week is to be about what? birth certificates?  I forgot, guess I will have to turn in and find out. I had hoped it would be the Bernie and Trump show. but maybe this one will be good to watch also .

   We have some horrors going on and my prayers do go out to the new victims of attacks and their loved ones that they heal fast... We have a lot of evil to overcome in this world and need to meet it head on when it begins to surface.  before the evil one entirely possesses someone they can make do evil  deeds.

Linda Joy Adams 9/21/16

No comments: