Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DAILY RECAP 9/29/16 HOW PRES OBAMA'S GRANDFATHER GOT IN WWII AT AGE 14; NEW INFO REVEALED IN SERIOUS DSISCUSSION : President Obama born In Topeka Ks, son of Jim T Parks, granson of Dan Pope who took the ID of the older Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14

Lord Monckton on Obama's Birth Certificate - May 30, 2012 - PART 4/4 - YouTube

this is a link to a you tube site where the comments part has turned into a serious discussion about my personal family history and going back 100 years.  MANY NEW DISCUSSIONS ARE THERE

       DNA NEEDS TO BE DONE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH PUTIN HAS of all of us.  For all I know he has had his people rummaging  in trash cans in the  USA to find out..  Wars have been fought over what some leaders believed whether truth or not History is filled with such devastation and death from it.

  TRUTH IS THE ONLY WAY  TO PREVENT MUCH OF THE HORROR THAT OCCURRED  --TRUTH HAS BEEN SHOWN IS THE ANSWER OVER AND OVER IN HINDSIGHT.

   A s for the YouTube site this got started on-- ( We know as the official  records of Hawaii from 1961 were that no birth occurred in Hawaii of  POTUS  and the forgery of his grandmother was never certified.)

          But no one has shown me anything and the only DNA test I have every known to have been done is to determine  I should never be prescribed a blood thinner after I began to bleed after being given a statin drug several years ago and it is one. Vials of blood did disappear out of a local lab and had to go get the blood drawn again, but doctor was told it was over that lab did not take my insurance.....and techs from different lab companies were 'on their own' exchanging vials..

        But Putin is now saying he is my family's distant cousin. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY PUTIN AND CAN WE BE A BIG HAPPY FAMILY NOW AND STOP BOMBING EACH OTHER ?

       Wasn't the Medici 'master plan ' since the 1200's that all the top leadership of the world would be blood related so our family love for each other would stop all wars and feuding in the world?

All of us are one big dysfunctional family now as we are all descended from MR AND MRS NOAH is what my Bible says. Our love for one another should lead us to be at peace and work disagreements out with love and respect for each other.... how did we get  so far away from that??  How cam we get back to the peace we knew in the GARDEN OF EDEN? before we chose to do evil things. how do we work together to bind up evil trying to make us do bad things forever? and we turn to our faith groups and find that at the top of these is the evil of political power run amok there just as it is in our governments. 

     WE BELONG TO OUT FAITH GROUPS AS WELL AS BEING CITIZENS OF OUR GOVERNMENTS AND AS INDIVIDUALS WE HOLD POWER IN EACH WHEN WE , AS INDIVIDUALS JOIN WITH OTHERS TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES..  Its called voting and nearly every adult human on earth now  gets to vote for those who will hold the higher positions in our governments to represent us. Maybe some of our elections are not perfectly fair yet, but we have the vote and we can make that occur also ....we have to believe in ourselves as  I believe that Yahusha who we Christians call Christ Jesus believes in us and loves us unconditionally even when we mess up big...  HE believes in us as through HIM we were created to be and in our essence we are like HIM.

  Discussing all what is meant by my words on that would take books, and over thousands of years, many excellent scholars have been trying to figure out that mystery they know is truth but cannot fully share with mere human words.    

      Those of other faiths and no faith  you are on the journey with all of us traveling  the path of life and some seem to have understandings of these things  in their own ways and interpretations . It seems each individuals has some part that is unique to themselves of the full understanding of things.

        Among those I have become on line friends and followers, etc of each others  is the most diverse group one can ever believe would be found in one group. Most end up with groups more like themselves in interests and beliefs. And I cherish the wonderful Christians who are a daily inspiration to me as they share their comments of faith  and prayers, pictures, music   and testimonies  on line.  but some may find others interspersed on my sites and discussion groups I comment on.... and find others are seeking the whole truth of things also

    A few do interject and seem to be ones that will never change even thought they have no eyewitness testimony to share and we all soon get to know who they are and soon just ignore them with a cursory brief comment to .  

     But from every kind of faith,  group, etc. is going to be among those all can see having open and thoughtful discussions.  Some are pretty bold and even a little 'gross' in their vocal and visible dislike of some individual politicians.. we have around today.... thoughts I might share myself.....don't worry , they are not getting my vote either.   not unless they have a DIVINE MIRACLE 'HIT THEM' AND THEY CHANGE VERY VISIBLY FOR ME TO SEE.   What we Christians might call a 'Damacus road meeting" as Saint Paul did who was killing Christians and then became one of the major evangelists for Christ in the early church and many of his letters are in our Bibles.  ANY ONE CAN GET SAVED is the message of Paul.   for us Christians....  People can overcome their past but we have to be aware of the power of good overcoming evil and that in a politician its not a ploy for vote getting..  As the 1/2 brother of Christ said in his book James says FAITH WITH OUT WORKS  --its not the real thing..  We are what we believe and the 'fruits of our spirit is the visible 'proof' of who one really is.  and voters have a heck of a time when big money and media is covering up the whole truths of who each candidate really is now and before.. Our vote is the biggest act of faith one may do each election year. 

       Those who are not Christian, I share as I believe and do not squelch your right to share as you believe ....  we ll travel the road of life together  and if the ones who are connected together online get strive for truth and justice for all, then there is big hope for world peace some day and prayerfully very soon before we end up destroying all as we let a few grab control from the many.

     

          NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF PRESIDENT OBAMAS BIRTH IN TOPEKA KS

                In 1953, my mom and  I went to Denver Colorado to visit my sister and brother in law who was stationed with the Air Force there. My drove that infamous  1948 Chevy (pictures on Flkr) On the way to and from we stopped off and visited relatives of both sides of my family. And there are many pictures  on flkr from then..  My dads family is the one of President Obama that most have never known of from the media as they are not the Dunham's at all.

             I am 8 and in the basement of my Aunt and Uncle Milliard and Helen (Hardy) Pope and playing with my cousin Millard Dell Pope, their youngest son a few years older than me. he had lots of cars and had built a track from boards and we were racing our cars    playing and having lots of fun.

    My mother and aunt Helen were just up the stairs in the kitchen and I overheard some information that I , very practiced at by age 8, stored away as no one would give me more answers ever...especially me dad , if he let something slip and was interrupted.  My dad and I were pretty close as when I married , I ended up with another 54 years ago;whom  I could have long and serious discussions of religions and politics  and other matters with. still do .     But Doyle was also  very handsome and had beautiful blue eyes. But looks and attraction only go so far in long term relationships and soon we began having long telephone conversations over deep matters. and still do .   Love has all kinds of depths to it and when one has it, one is blessed.

                                        THE OVER HEARD TID BITS

     I did not hear a name..... of who they were discussing, but   the one party is Dan Pope and how and why he ended up in WWII at age 14    no boot camp just in he went..... as my mother knew and so did my dad that he was very young to have gotten in the Army so young and he had been at our home in 1/53/ BEFORE HE LEFT AND I CANNOT CONFIRM, BUT RUSSIA undercover to get rid of Stalin as first order of business of President Eisenhower  -another comment by a family member at a later time. and all the intrigue that was going on in the total of events. in the family etc...    

           There is was one, who had been in the military and came home messed up... today we might say with PTSD...  and what I could garner before D Day many were called back in ...  and this person was just not going to be able to do it,      and ANOTHER WENT IN HIS PLACE.  My understanding is Dan met the real Stanley Dunham at his job in Liberal Ks at the furniture store.

       Aunt Helen then or in 11/63 never said he stole the id  or wallet.  She said he took it and went

 she never said, but the time line of Stanley Ann , the younger and mother of POTUS  and her parents the younger Stanley Dunham family is that  Toot was already pregnant when he left for "Liberal KS to work in the furniture store and went right on to WWII instead.. married and had the president's other and all three took the names of the older.  

    I do not know where Dan met up with the older Stanley Dunham but I had always understood it was in Liberal KS where he went for his summer job. Fall came and  Dan did not come home for school and in 11/63 Aunt Helen said they searched for months for him before locating him. and with his family etc. they let him go on ....

       Many out there want me to know more than I do ... eyewitnesses are like me, we do not have every piece of the whole. and I wish other would come forward. Online one does not have to say their real name even... but when one puts what each has together ,,,,,then

I have relatives I have never met and passed on and other I have not been close to who know more than I do ... but some know even less as they  like me were never told things either.  And as one experience shows when one begins sharing it can end up going public as the truth can explode on he scene... I was prepared for being more 'close mouthed' over my whole life on this      and have seen evil first hand and how it can consume  some one. but evil has not nearly consumed the world and we have to face our pasts and overcome it 

     DOES PUTIN HAVE OUR DNA? I do not know But he has some and he says he is my distant cousin. So welcome to a family of mystery and intrigue and  on the whole, wonderful people. NOW MAY WE HAVE WORLD PEACE AND WORK TOGETHER FOR IT ?   TO BIND UP THE FEW WHO  HAVE MANIPULATED US FOR TOO MANY EONS BY THE WHOLE TRUTH BEING HIDDEN AND PLAYED ONE AGAINST ANOTHER FOR EVIL'S PLEASURE?

    And I began serious blogging to save my own physical life, that is still in jeopardy daily up against this cabal and its local national leader Lynn Blodgett who also may be in the mix of this

 family(s)...and he puppet of?? George Soros who now is taking credit for all and says he is the 'god of the world'  NOT MINE! Whom Christ is HIM in the flesh...

   Linda Joy Adams 9/29/16

       



No comments: