Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

DAILY RECAP 9/17/16 THE TRUMP TRAP- CNN FELL FIRST: President Obama born in Topeka KS son of Jim T Parks, grandson of Dan Pope who took the ID of the older Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14

2 Clinton supporters in ’08 reportedly shared Obama ‘birther’ story | McClatchy DC#emlnl=Evening_Newsletter

see my comment to the article.

    CNN fell first write into Trump's trap this AM and began saying he was going along with the Hawaii birth which was all his grandmother's attempt. I have written of this extensively here and all over. Hawaii never issued a certified record in 1961 and got a state law passed to make hospitals to lock up the blank forms so another scared grandmother could not create one and trick  the hospital receptionist into called the state and news.by dropping it in her in basket.  

    Later in the day I was watching Fox news and saw some try to stop others from falling in the trap and mentioning Hawaii also.  But they fell in

         Hillary is an in-law on my mother's side and she had to know of this through my late sister.

The Kansas record under his second adoptive father Soetoro would have a state department number on it as that adoption would given him dual citizenship . Like Sen Cruz and others many do not seem to know that by they time they are adults, and the law used to be 22, they had to choose a country and most do not know to do so . Sen Ted Cruz had to go get his paper work in order to be legal  "Pres Obama was born in the USA?That I have known since 1961. when my other took his mother to Forbes to have him. and it was in the papers the next day under Obama baby boy born there

But his grandmother had got it I the Hawaii papers also due to her nearly successful ruse .

      THE 'LYNG' MEDIA  had both of these at the beginning and  a news source to day told me they did have both announcements Hawaii and Topeka from '61 and never asked him or checked it our at all. and did this to all of us.  And no one every asked a man , who was never to be told the truth of his birth who  was to have been lynched unborn back in 3/61, also 
  His grandmother  was a bigger force than her relatives at Westboro Baptist Church where she had sent her daughter to live with her relatives and  Fred Phelps had the gdnshp my mother got signed over to her on Easter Sunday as the hospital was not going to release her until there was family to care for a 15 year old pregnant girl whose Dad was in military hush hush things in Africa at the time and she did not even know her real family name was Pope or how to fund my dad's family who helped out as soon as we knew she was in trouble .

      NOW THE ONES OUT THERE I KNOW HAVE RECORDS PLEASE GET THEM TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AS HE IS NOT ABLE TO DIVULGE ANYTHING OF NATIONAL SECURITY THAT IS SEALED TO THIS DATE ON HIS GRANDFATHER;S ACTIVITIES. and grandmothers also. I have shared here in this blog what I have overheard, etc. but its not the sealed top secret record and why these murders came at a time when the last thing for national security would have been a trial. etc.

          DON'T FALL IN TRUMP'S TRAP AND DO NOT ASK HIM AS I AM PRETTY SURE HE IS NOT ABLE TO SAY AND HILLARY CAN'T EITHER AND SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOT SOME INVOLVED IN THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE? Over spewing out Kenya!! as birth place.




In the name of Yahusha whom we Christians call Christ Jesus may justice be done for three lives lost and the other three of us who faced death and were spared.

I have no doubt that the force that had me turn around to go back the other way just as a massive 'missile' would have crushed my head spared my life for many things to do in my 71 years and much more I still have to do for HIM until the day HE has me go on elsewhere, I give HIM THE PRAISE! AND THE SPIRIT OF HIS DAD, Jim T Parks,  SEEMS TO BE A PRESENCE AROUND ALL OF THIS IN SOME WAY.

     On  7/26/12 I began sharing details on face book first linked to this site. Then soon began posting here first. through 11/12 as a portion of the Daily Recap

SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH MEDIA AND SET US FREE OF GOSSIP AND FALSE EMBELLISHMENTS NOT PRESENTED AS OPINIONS !

 . Happy Birthday to my nephew Kerry Fike . I remember the day you were born and when your three older sisters were told you were a boy , all seemed happy that you had arrived safely and was one and then later on you were joined by 5 more siblings  See his pictures on Flikr Linda Joy Adams with family. He is not named as I did not name the pics of the younger generation. .But this the family of Pres Obama and his sister, whom few have been allowed to know by a media that will not seek the truth and fell into an intentional lying trap .  Trump has never lied about this and he is teaching the media to report accurately so if he is our next president the media will be a help in letting the people know what is going on and not distract with gossip and made up matters.as they will LISTEN  and REPORT WHAT IS SAID  AND DO SOME CHECKING TO VERIFY WHAT IS SAID. NOT REPORT WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS SAID

Linda Joy Adams 9/17/16

   

No comments: