Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 6/1/16 MERCER ISLAND REPORTER GETS GRADUATION DATE WRONG! President Obama Born IN Topeka Ks, son of Jim T Parks

President Obama's sister presents Dunham scholarships to two Mercer Island seniors - Mercer Island



Reporter  see my comment and pray they do not delete it. I will contact this paper and see if they can get me in contact with MAYA prayerfully she will know the same relatives as mine so she knows I AM HER THIRD COUSIN ALSO.

    I am more convinced than ever that my third cousins never knew the truth at all.

I would like some kind of justice for the three dead and my family members to know the whole truth .

Two teenagers, never deserved to have a hooded death squad attack them only because they were of different traces as MY SAVIOR, YAHUSHA, WHOM WE CHRISTIANS CALL CHRIST JESUS MADE US ALL AND LOVES EACH ONE UNCONDITIONALLY NO MATTER WHAT SKIN TONE THEY WERE BORN WITH  as he made all the skin tones.

Linda Joy Adams 6/1/16

No comments: