Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 6/1/16 CHERYL MILLS, FORMER SEMINARY STUDENT: President Obama Born in Topeka Ks son of Jim T Parks

Veteran Clinton aide cites email server talks in testimony 

Many years ago , I was a student at Eastern Baptist Theological seminary (now Palmer) and was in a tract emphasizing FAITH AND PUBLIC POLICY  with Dr Ron Sider as my mentor and had several of his classes.

Another student in one class and I become friendly as in seminary its part of the culture to be.



She was working in Washington , DC at the time and I had just applied for a promotion  in the area with Social Security .

Bill Clinton was not yet president.

 After the end of the semester, we each took separate paths, and our friendly parting of 'meeting to "do lunch some time " if I get the job , was the last time we talked.

I did not get the job,  and she ended up with other duties of more national import than my civil service work or was it  of less national import? .

     The next time I saw her was on TV defending President Bill Clinton in his impeachment hearings.

Both our paths took big detours in life and much struggle in differing ways.

     Now she is in the middle of another scandal, this time with Hillary Clinton who has done illegal things is no doubt to me. I have had difficulty using one device, but when you are in the government and have to provide security to records, ITS PART OF YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT ACCESSING NATIONAL DATA AND RECORDS, Even if Congress already has turned over most of them to unaccountable government contractors since 2002 under the e- governing laws. .

 IS EVERY ONE FORGETTING THAT HILLARY CLINTON WAS IN CHARGE OF THE US DEPARTMENT OF STATE?

              And if the system was so cumbersome taking care of information much more sensitive than I ever handled,  even on criminal cases, SHE WAS THE ONE TO GET IT CHANGED TO A MORE MODERN AND MORE SECURE SYSTEM THAT WAS EASIER TO HANDLE BUT SECURE. and records kept as they were to be kept

     But even then, its what was needed to be done when we have soldiers all over the world and real sensitive matters to deal with where real lives and livelihoods are at stake,

It has to take a certain kind of servant  attitude of service to be able to work under former President Bill Clinton, and then Sec of State Hillary Clinton. There are so many, even in high places who are said to be much more easy to work for . And part of ones job is deal with scandals and things they have done that no one in office should ever had done as it dishonors the job they have.

     If the job is antiquated then you learn how to deal with that as efficiently as possible and ask others who have security clearances  to do what they can to help, and carrying 2 phones or devices?

People all over the world do this every day. ITS CALLED MULTI- TASKING AND MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO IT OR DELEGATE OUT WHAT THEY CAN SO IT ALL GETS DONE

      As for Ms. Mills:



I do not know what all she has had to do over the years, but in hindsight even with all the pain and struggle to stay alive I have, gone through to this day with a LET HER DIE ORDER ON ME BY THE ONE ALLOWED TO OVER THROW THE GOVERNMENT IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DECADES BY CONGRESS AND PRESIDENTS BEING DISTRACTED OR WHAT EVER THE REASON; OF MATTERS NOT RELATED TO TAKING CARE OF THE BUSINESS OF THE NATION AND PEOPLE. I have not been anywhere so close to having to cover up things and face loss  of my ETERNAL SOUL at all. Thorns have tried t encroach along the path to ETERNAL LIFE but the way stayed open and free even though some have tried to block it.

      And much of my work was sensitive even if not top national security BUT I AM BOUND BY LAWS AND RULES AND CANNOT SHARE SOME THINGS I KNOW OF WHY I KNOW THE PRESIDENT'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE NEVER GOT CERTIFIED IN HAWAII IN 1961 EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE DID SOMETING ILLEGAL IN 2012 and one appeared.

       I have to have a judge give me permission to talk or living people to sign its OK to talk OR the SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION say OK.  I can only tell the parties involved who are alive yet, SSA officials, my attorney representing me on some kind of matters related to this as it APPEARS TO BE NOW. Or I can tell  my clergy person in a type of CONFESSIONAL  or counselor for treatment
    which this is not going to lead me that way at all as I am doing the proactive thing and understand that the lynching projects are part of the national and personal healing that must occur before we can overcome the horrors of racism of the past and become a world where hatred is never allowed to raise its ugly head again anywhere as it has now among  another group  terrorizing the word over what? one son being favored over another? clear back to ABRAHAM? when the Creator loved them both and made them both great nations and later merged them into the one blood line of KING DAVID through RUTH. his ancestor. Even when we stray , the ALMIGHTY  makes things right in HIS OWN WAY.
   I have been calling my quest for justice and truth where nationally it has become 'lynching projects'  which this began as on the banks of the Kaw, now called the Kansas River. with Jim lynched and his girlfriend pregnant with POTUS to have been also.
        I pray that maybe trying to make contact with MAYA, the president's sister who is also my third cousin may be a better way. But I have never had an address and I am sure it is kept very confidential for their privacy and protection.   I just ask that any one who knows  her to ask her to contact me. or President Obama  so he can get his birth certificate out of SECRETARY OF STATE OF KANSAS. KRIS KOBACH and get some recognition for three lives taken from them too early.
From the confusion in the local news from Mercer Island, Washington, today, I do not think Maya or Barry know the whole truth yet?  And the community is being confused over the media not doing  their job as they have not done since before the 2008 election. 

     Maybe ,when Ms Mills gets through having to do legal duties for and around the Clintons, she might be able to help  facilitate this healing project better than me. .  She is kind of busy now and will be for awhile, or another 8 years, if she  ends up  serving another President Clinton through 2 terms.

Hillary is not my first or second choice to be president at all. But she could win. And pray for her and all of us if she does and CONGRESS BETTER WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION BETTER THAN THEY HAVE IN OVER 25 YEARS. with the CLINTONS, BUSHES, AND OBAMA.  .

   There are several getting started all over the USA and Topeka KS needs healing from horrors of the past just like every one else. does.  Even though many were never involved directly it has affected all.

My prayers go forward for her as this is not the best time for her. And I do not know anything about her work and duties for the Clintons, more than the public in general does..  BUT SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR THEM THROUGH IT ALL. 

    My legal troubles are of an opposite kind. Of trying to get 38 federal judges obeyed by a government that has been overthrown in the middle of all of them into the control of an international  cabal of interlocked companies and MOST OF CONGRESS DOES NOT EVEN SEEM TO KNOW THEY OR THEIR PREDICESSORS DID IT SO EASILY WTHOUT THEM KNOWING IT  AS THEY NEVER READ WHAT THEY WERE VOTING ON, DID THEY?
THEY  ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE DECEIVED BY THEIR OWN LEADERS?
 NO MONEY FOR POLICE OR INTERNAL AUDITORS OF CONTRACTORS? PRETTY BASIC IN GOVERNMENT OR EVEN PERSONAL OR CORPORATE BUSINESS  ONE WOULD THINK?

Linda Joy Adams 6/1/16  spell check not working so hope I got all the typos



       

     



     

No comments: