Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 5/31/16 SAME BLODGETT'S FROM TOPEKA?

Nancy Ruth Owens - YouTube SEE MY DETAILED NEW RESPONSE TO KING OF SHAMBALA

 OF ATTEMPTS TO GET MEDIA HELP FROM TOPEKA AS I HAVE SHARED HERE OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS, I just do not have the money to pay for many of the online search engines to locate information that was  there but may or may not be there yet.

          I tried to locate a phone number for BLACK LIVES MATTER for maybe they might wish to help as THESE  ARE SOME WHOSE LIVES WERE ENDED TOO SOON. in real hate crimes and those who do not like the way the President was raised, Maybe if his real dad and family had had influence he might be more to the liking of some whose dislike is not race.

I always knew the Parks family of Topeka and Kansas   to be good people with an honorable past back to service in the UNION ARMY IN THE CIVIL WAR. and the members whom I went to school with  are my source that they are the extended family of Rosa Parks. who might have ended up adopting President Obama if his mother  had not kept him  as she and her husband never had any children.

     Their family history is on line  search Jim T Parks or Gordon Parks Hollywood producer  etc. under sites about Kansas history. I did not recheck to day , but have in the past and found info more than I had been aware of ,

CAUTION: DO NOT CONFUSE JAMES PARKS WHO WAS A YEAR OLDER THAN JIM WHO SANG OPERA IN EUROPE  AS HIM  They were related and I knew him also at school. for several years.   

Linda Joy Adams 5/31/16

No comments: