Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 5/3016 MEDIA LIED AND COVERED UP ABOUT PRESIDENT OBAMA BORN IN TOPEKA KS SON OF JIM T PARKS

This is Really Getting Bad! You Won't Believe Anything You See on TV After You Watch This! | Alternative see my comment to the article how the media had access to the newspaper announcement s from 1961 (two of them ) and never asked POTUS and then began to lie to the world and the editor of the Topeka Papers pulled the 61 info from view.

Many have been blamed for starting the birther movement and THE MEDIA STARTED IT BY HAVING THE INFO AND NEVER CHECKING IT OUT WITH POTUS AND THEN COVERING UP THE TRUTH.

I was not on line blogging , then and had heard of he Ks info on the media and thought they had it and when I got on line and found out the controversy,  I WAS UNABLE TO GET PASS VALERIE JARRETT TO LET HIM KNOW AND I HAVE BEEN DISSED ALL OVER FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AS AN EYE WITNESS. I  WAS THERE AND NEARLY LOST MY LIFE ALSO OVER THE RACIAL HATRED THAT WENT DOWN WITH THREE DEAD AND HIS MOTHER , MY SECOND COUSIN AND HE UNBORN ALSO IN 3/61

Linda Joy Adams 5/30/16

No comments: