Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 5/30/16 HOW THE DEVIL ALMOST SNUCK INTO A TRUMP RALLY LAST WEEK

Watch What Trump Just Did When They Told Him There Was No Time For The National Anthem see my comment to the article as I make a list of who gets my vote  in November and my opinion of how what happened was handled.  A PLUS ON HIRE THE MAN FOR THIS ONE FOR ME. Now we have 5 months to go and three candidates left. Hillary is way behind on the hire her column so far. Bernie is doing pretty good... on the plus side as his efforts for the two years as chairman of Veterans Affairs for the two years he had some real power is unearthing more scandals that had been hidden from even the real govt. MOST ARE NOT GIVING HIM CREDIT FOR THIS AT ALL. BUT IT TAKES SOME TIME FOR NEW LAWS TO UNEARTH THINGS.  I give him  a plus for that not a minus.

Now, how will the new chair handle the info?

Linda Joy Adams 5/30/16

No comments: