Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

DAILY RECAP ADDED 5/29/16 EXACTLY WHAT ARE THE DETAILS FROM NANCY RUTH OWENS?

Nancy Ruth Owens - YouTube  see added on going discussions. I am not getting into other things she has shared as am not an eye witness to any of that.

But the timeline of 1985 matches what I know as an eyewitness of a 24 year old man trying to find his own bio and not knowing it was back in Topeka Ks. and official papers got signed by her mother to get money from the government over it to go to school. Can a court order be obtained for that? to begin to unravel this? Doesn't someone already have some kind of suit pending?  I am just a disabled 71 year old in a life and death struggle and no financial wherewith all to get to the bottom  of things.

I am after justice for three who died and the attempt on my life  later on that Spring and his own mother and he unborn in 3/61  that began all of this and much before in my own family that goes back a hundred years.  I can only testify to what I know first hand and anything else from others second hand, of some who are now deceased like his own mother who is source here. I am well aware of Nancy Ruth Owens being convinced that our President is her 1/2  brother etc. I am just trying to find out why she is convinced and now we have official government papers being file for money that would be an obtainable documents  Who is the one she is referring to ? a double or multiple?? Or did my third cousin die and who is in the white house now? he looks and sounds like my third cousin. from brief encounters after he grew up.



      How did one not know their 1/2 brother all years before? He shows up and all get convinced he is the long lost son and all believe it?  When I know of his origins in Topeka KS and have had infrequent contacts over the years, and family' mentionings' also, but not since 1994 my last brief encounter ;.   I AM STILL NOT SURE WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT MONEY FOR COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY OR ANOTHER SCHOOL OR WHO WORKED IN A COLLEGE OFFICE THAT GOT THEM TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE

       At this point , as  I always do . I take things at face value. But it does not change the facts as eye witness of his Topeka birth ,etc.

  But according to her something did happen then and papers filed  to get monies and who and where and how this all occurred is crucial to the whole of matters in this since he has sealed his school records and her testimony or others on this  might be useful to get them unsealed???

                             

            ANY ONE WITH COLLEGE YEARBOOKS, PICTURES, ETC LOOK FOR ONE NAMED OWENS ,  ALLEN AS WELL AS OBAMA, SOERTORO OR SOEBABAH AND SEE IF IT LOOKS LIKE OUT PRESIDENT? and then share it with the world. and get it to attorneys on cases.

         Watch out with those on line year books as some face book friends and I saw pictures of his real dad Jim T Parks disappear from them for 1959-1961 and a relative of his, James Parks being substituted and then deleted. and his picture on the football team  #64 pasted over by his back up Robinson. all they had to do was get his real birth record out of Topeka Ks and use it for ballot access and no one would have been wanting school records of over 30 years ago? he could have done a name change from Soetoro back to Obama or any other name. People do it every day in this nation. especially with divorces and remarriages etc.   of ones parents. . Ask Karl Rove what its like?

  SOME ONE HAS GONE TO A LOT TO COVER THIS UP   and I seem to be dealing with the same entity as those I am dealing with in the on going struggle for medial care that was approved for life many hears ago and now being defied by an international cabal that is in control of our own government since 2002.

Linda Joy Adams 5/29/16

          

No comments: