Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DAILY RECAP 6/1/16 ADDED: MAYA SOETORO-NG, please contact me! Anyone know how to contact her? Linda Joy Adams FACE BOOK comments

Linda Joy Adams see my postings from other sites. CAN ANYONE REACH MAYA? POTUS'S sister? my third cousin , also.

we have relatives in common and they can verify for each of us who we are to each other.  ITS SO OBVIOUS TO ME THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH AND VALERIE JARRETT HAS MESSAGES AND E MAILS FROM ME I  SENT UNTIL HER E MAIL REJECTED MY ATTEMPTS and it was said she left the WHITE HOUSE BUT I SEE SHE IS BACK.  I have used the general , but am sure I am buried in millions of others.

I tried my best to make contact before I just began sharing all details I know as eye witness on this site as of 7/26/12. First on face book linked to this and when the 'format changed ' much disappeared on line although I have hard copies  and then switched to this blog site and I AM GRATEFUL TO BLOGGER FOR NOT CENSORING ME AS NOW IT SEEMS FACE BOOK MAY HAVE and  DID NOT WISH THE TRUTH FROM AN EYE WITNESS? ,

 I  HAVE NEVER THREATENED ANY ONE AND NEVER ASKED ANY ONE TO DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL. IF ANY THING, I AM TRYING TO STOP ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR WHICH HAS GONE ON  by some . I have had some real dissing and others have posted pictures of President  Obama I have not liked, but they have their free speech rights as I am supposed to have had.

On my flkr site, Linda Joy Adams are the pictures posted.  The  early ones in time and the page from my mother's note book of names and birth dates and marriages, etc.  is one of the first which is going to be found last..  There is a list of my first cousins on my dad's side.going  through early 1940'a when she must have prepared it.  my birth is in different ink and obviously added in later and no one else in the family added from her first writing it appears.
     There is now  a 'tribe' of descendants and IF ANY ONE KNOWS ANY OF THEM , PLEASE TRY TO LET THEM KNOW TO CONTACT ME.  You cannot use the JOHN HARDY GENEALOGY AS my beloved AUNT HELEN (HARDY ) POPE THE PRESIDENT'S GREAT GRANDMOTHER DID NOT GIVE FULLY ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT DANIEL WAYNE POPE  ONE OF THEIR CHILDREN AS  it is he that took the id of Stanley Dunham and started this whole mess after the original of 100 years ago by my Dad's family in the USA.  One of my cousins, her daughter did not speak to her mother for a decade over what she did is what several in the family said occurred over it.
FEAR WAS REAL AND SOME HAD DIED ALREADY NOT LONG BEFORE JOHN HARDY PUBLISHED HIS BOOKS.
This shows how accurate some of this ARE NOT.  As  far as I know we are not HARDY'S BUT ASSUMED THE NAME OF THE ONES THEY BOUGHT A HOMESTEAD FROM IN COLORADO in ?1919. as the earlier records indicate when they bought materials to build the house that is in the pictures   the original part, near Haxtun Colorado. .
    My Dad  would have nothing to do with filling out the Hardy  questionnaire he was sent and nearly ran from the room when my mother mentioned it and she filled it out as she never could get him to tell her as long as I was home or lived nearby. As far as I can tell others used the name Hardy and filled it out using the assumed ID's of 100 years ago.
  WHEN PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE LOST AND THREATS REAL, PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO TO STAY ALIVE.


       I  was born in 1945 after my folks moved to Kansas and did not know most of my cousins on my dad's  side . I knew my aunts better, but they are all in heaven and hope they are looking on and pray for intercession if they hear my please to the ALMIGHTY ON THIS.
Time for justice for 3 dead and the WHOLE TRUTH BE KNOW TO SET US FREE FROM THE PAST WRONGS AND HONOR THE RIGHTS.

Linda Joy Adams 6/1/16

No comments: