Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

DAILY RECAP 3/30/16 addendum; see my comment to article.Don't guess and embellish when you do not know the whole truth.

Ex-Clinton Mistress Steps Forward With Bombshell From Past - This Time About Hillary see my comment of an eyewitness  sharing and then embellishing and guessing beyond what she knew. One has to carefully evaluate what one sees and reads.  Too often those who publish and report want a story that is neat and tidy and encourages the one interviewed to add to with things that are only speculations and guesses. And this  happened in this article.

      I have tried to carefully let all know as I share, what I know first hand and if from another source what it is  and if I do speculate, then I let all know its just me trying to connect the dots.  Its why , when the main media did their job, it took more than one witness to put the whole together. and many have really dissed me for not doing that, You want the story go find all the other witnesses.

     I HAVE ALWAYS GONE WITH THE PREMISE OF INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY AND DONE THE SAME WITH EYE WITNESSES. MOST DO HAVE A KERNEL OF TRUTH TO WHAT THEY SAY.  But one has to carefully listen nor read to know exactly what they are a witness to.

      I have seen all kinds of supermarket rags out there about Chelsea and you know something  and are engaging in wild speculation  trying to create a story from only a small amount of info.

, BUT YOU HAVE ALL GUESSED WRONG AND HAVE NOT DONE YOUR RESEARCH TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH AT ALL .Then have the decency to go to the person being written about and let her know directly. Something all those who knew of President Obama's birth in Topeka KS  DID NOT DO AND LEFT A POTUS NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH WHEN ADVISERS AROUND HIM DID AND INSULATED HIM FROM ANY WHO WOULD LET HIM KNOW HIS OWN ADVISERS WERE LYING TO HIM ABOUT THAT AND WHAT ELSE THAT AFFECTS THE WHOLE WORLD. These are human beings and wish you would try to know the truth and then go directly to the parties involved and ask them to verify what you think you know first. Its human decency and why there is a lot I have not publicly said.  As far as I know what this witness said  , that Bill Clinton said is truth, but she added to what he said and you can read what is added as not a quote from Bill, if one reads the words carefully.

There is so much to write of about my own family on both sides, that the material seems to never run out .....

Linda Joy Adams 3/30/16 posted early.

No comments: