Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Daily Recap 4/23/14-4/25/14My Comments - The Washington Post :President Obama Born iN Topeka Ks

My Comments - The Washington Post   click the link to my page at the Washington post.com. I'M BACK! I  began my initial blogging at this site and published everyday  PRAYING SOME ONE IN DC WOULD READ AND CARE ABOUT MY PLIGHT. until there was a change in editorial and the entire Page was taken down I did have hard copies, In there is a lot of info as to how to find out if one has Medicare over payments and info on all kinds of things.

I don't even get an email any More for the on line blog

SO I opened an e mail from the online blog and it was an invitation to comment on an article and addressed to me as one who writes about govt and has special knowledge to do so, It appeared to be a form letter to those like me who did share a lot of in depth info for several years 'So I logged in an the US flag I had chosen to use beside my name, was there for the first time in years too,  But I did link it to face book and I do need to get something better scanned  but right now still trying to figure out printers and devices with this new system for household and I'm about ready to pass this lap top over to another family member, get a new monitor and windows 7  software to up grade  my old XP and end a month of hassles of devices that I have spent hours  trying to learn how to install, etc,

This new era is not very user friendly for those of us that just have something to say.

We will see how it all goes.

Linda Joy Adams 4/25/14


No comments: