Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Daily Recap 10/17/13: Eyewitness list Arrives: President Obama Born In Topeka Ks

Flickr: Your Photostreamclick the link to read my page from the just arrived Topeka Highschool Toepka West 50Th Highschool reunion booklet. ( Topeka West openedin 1962 and @400 from Topeka HS went there, but most of us already knew each other.
The search for truth and justice has prayerfully been furthered as I WROTE TO FORMER CLASSMATES TO ENCOURAGE THEM TO COME FORWARD AND SHARE WITH THE WORLD AND President Obama things they remember and share any pictures, etc. they may have. How one may do this is up to each.
SOME FINAL JUSTICE FOR THREE DEAD IN THE KANSAS RIVER IN 3/61 is still not done.Three families lost a loved one that day, and that includes the President of the USA. What choices this teenage couple might have decided to do was taken from them by those who wanted to end their rights to life itself.
Except for brief encounters over the years, few in our family ever had a close relationship with President Obama and his mother and grandparents. My one opportunity in 1/71 to let him know about Topeka Ks was stopped as I've written about here in my Daily Recaps over the last year since 7/26/12.
TRUTH Sharing :MAY IT BE A START TO FINAL CLOSURE AND THE FINAL STEP TO OVER COMING INJUSTICES DONE TO OUR FELLOW HUMANS IN THIS WORLD SO THAT THESE THINGS NEVER OCCUR AGAIN. These three were not the on.y ones of the era without justice to this day. Even if no one is ever convicted of the crimes, the truth can be closure in itself. Not knowing our history, means we are not forewarned to prevent these terrible things from ever happening again.
TO MY CLASSMATES, PLEASE FEEL ASSURED, I WILL NOT BE PUBLISHING YOUR NAMES and addresses. BUT DO ENCOUAGE YOU TO SHARE WHAT YOU MAY REMEMBER by any method you choose to use.
Why Stanley Ann was sent to Topeka Ks to attend Capper Jr HS is still a mystery to me. And her mother's connection to Fred Phelps at Westboro Baptist church which my family had always understood were relatives of his grandmother "Tut' who married my first cousin Daniel Wayne Pope who took the Id of Stanley Dunham to go to WWII at age 14. My parents; Rev Tracy and Florence Hardy were asked to step in and help their grat niece whom they had never met and my Aunt and Uncle ( Dad's sister) had only met her once when she was a baby.
They did. I had known her casually and had no idea she was my second cousin and my mother even filled out her attendance card at Topeka HS as Stanley Ann Pope, even though the gdnshp papers my mother had gotten signed over from Fred Phelps said Stanley Ann Dunham on them. It wasn't unitl 11/63, we learned more as I've shared here.
And many in the family were not even aware of the events in Topeka as early on the whole fake bio in Hawaii had been put in place by the "adults'' in his immediate family and my parents tried to do their best in a very sensitive situation with the concern for mother and baby to come through this as healthy as possible as their prime responsiblity being Ann and President Obama. while all 'adults' seemingly in not agreement as to what should be done. I learned to keep my ears opem and my mouth shut in order to glean much of anything going on as Stanely Ann was living at her live in job at the Catholic Textbook store and warehouse on Kansas Ave. I do know that there was a lot of fear throughout all of this as NO investigation of the crimes was done and those who did this were still at large. An interracial wedding was done on the sly with expecitation of vioecne and harrassment at least occurreing, but thanksto the Alpha Phi Sority members, they pulled it off without incident so President Obama could have a name in an era when it was mandatory to not be osctracized socially for life.
One needs to honor two men in all of this. One, who layed down his life and fought back so that Stanley Ann and his unborn child could get away, and Obama Sr for marrying a young woman with child by her deceased boyfriend as a favor to her dad and did so. And my understanding, in Kenyan society, its almost more than our legal adoption and acceptance into the Obama family.
Were all the parties perfect in all of this? Of course not, as none of us humans are. But there has been some awful things speculated about and said and some need to be ashamed of themselves for it. Some 'pictures' on line, are of a more slender young woman.
I am not doing this for POLITICS. Of course character and politics are important to voters and should be consdered at the ballot box. But the voters never got the full truth of everything to decide.
And as I;ve wrtten here, several in my extended family on both sides have run for and some elected to the highest two offices in the USA in the last few decades and some of them did not share the full truth of who they were, either.
I was not on the Internet before the 2008 election, and was shocked at what was occurring on line when I got on their for other matters.
After a year of trying to get the birthers( they have the money and resources) to get to Topeka And share the truth of things; I finally realized that didn't want to know the truth as eligiblity was never an issue.
So I started in sharing on line after suffering some severe chest pains one evening on 7/26/12 for if I didn't get this published for the world to access, it could be lost as the media had much of this and squelched it early on and never follwed through- not even asking about what they had learned is what has been published since then in response to my efforts.
If it wasn't so serious a matter; it would be a laughing matter as many try to analyze the Presdient's 'psyche' with no knowledge of what really was going on surrounding the events of his birth. No matter what ones perosnal opinion is of the President-truly he is one who OVERCAME a lot to be siting in the oval office of the White House and the people elect him twice to the job. I pray for him as I do all of our elected officials as we the people have put them in places of leadership and authority.
We have a balance of powers in our Constituion and it needs to resurrected and used when needed, which seems to be most of the time as big money and great powers try to bring undue influence over the process over the "general welfare of the people and the protection our of sovereign nation."
SPELLCHECK IS NOT WORKING: so please forgive any missed typos. Need to ask someone to raise and lower and roll the defective oxygen tank so I can get the prescribed two litters and sustain life, itself. My family is a real blessing and I praise the Almighty, Yahusha whom Christians call Christ Jesus for them. There is much work to be done in our nation and the lack of attention to it over the last few dacades has put my personal life in danger of boing lost as well as for many others in this nation with regulations and laws that are slipped in by those who seem to care less about justice, or equality of rights- driven by profits and 'ripping off' the taxpeyers from their assets which are to be used to help each other out.And I knw , firsthand, it did not stat with the current President.
(I've written about this and is what got me on the internet in the first place.
Linda Joy ( Hardy) Adams 10/17/13

No comments: