Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Daily Recap 10/10/13-10/15/13: DC's dirty Little secret behnd the shut down: President Obama Born in Topeka, Ks.

(5) National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC),... - Carmen Benner Chilson click the link for the 'secret'. This lady has been one who has spent much time and effort in searching for the truths of resident Obama's origins. she was the one that helped expose classmates messing around with digitized High school yearbooks plus other info. Obviously, she cares little for the President; policies and has great questions about is integrity.
Personally, I have found most recent president; lacking in many areas. And some decisions the current one has made have had some bad outcomes. I pray for our leaders daily and wish they would receive Divine Guidance to aide them in upholding the rights of all of us and the constitution. I had written more on this page and then the lights went out.. but one can link to the page as its all said there in depth. but part did not get spell checked. as I hit the wrong key on the computer I am borrowing to post this as my monitor( screen) is not working and need to find out why.
      A loved one went to get the mail and a small check arrived from Fed Blues for 60% reimbursement on my oxygen, but still dealing with defective tanks and life being held together with crazy glue and gorilla tape. so Do I get a new monitor, or pay for life sustaining oxygen. why do other patients get theirs delivered and mine is approved for payment for life. Why am I  under the " Let her Die" order and not them? Shouldn't we all have equal right to live?
One can't blog if one is not breathing so must try and figure out what is wrong with my screen. It was doing fine and then it went black and the little light at the bottom of the screen on the frame is blinking green. I can't seem to get it to turn off, which its  supposed to do if its pushed. It doesn't. I checked the two cords, one to the big box and the other to the outlet plugged into a surge protector strip and  nothing seems to be working. . even switched outlets The rest seems ok as the Vonage line is still working on the phone which goes through the system.
Did not drop any part of the system, either. The speakers have not worked for some time on the monitor. I have an XP system and have not had the money to up grade even to windows 7.
 Some can't even afford to have the internet nor a system at all, so am not complaining as it has been serving me just fine. I'm suspecting a cord or the monitor itself finally gave out but why the blinking green light? will try and cut this short and do some word searching for answers.
Thanks to the loved one whose system I'm borrowing. Blessings are all around us even if a piece of equipment lets us down.
Linda Joy Adams 10/15/13

No comments: