Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Daily Recap 8/6/13: Gift of Life denied: President Obama Born In Topeka ks

P P S I M M O N S: Carl Gallups: Why I KNOW Obama Was Not Born In The U.S.A.!
See my comment on Itys not nice to keep calling all the eye iwntesses liars. and one of them was a maternity patient at the same time in Toepka Ks with Pes;s mother at Forbes Air Force Base hospital.
Spent day trying to find out why medcial upply compnies liablity business insueres will not let them sell a empty, new liquid oxygen tank. What the welder told Doyle is working and we laid the tank down , I have and back up a couple of times and can open the gauge way owpen and gt 2 liters flow of oxygen out of it. How many more times we can do this I don;t know. But for 9 days, I can reathe. But the 10 million patients like me in the USA have been blocked every way prossible from haivng the  gift of life we have with home liquid oxygen. as we have a near fatal reaction to the ozone fumes that sucked inot the oxygen tubes and into our lungs form the oxygen concentrators every one watnt to sell us and no buniess insurance stops those.DEATH PANELS GETTING MORE DIRECT,
Medicare had a very effecitive and low cost way of delivery before 1/08 when small medical supply companies filled and delivered them. In rural America most had a few patients. This ended in 1/08 and the reg makes no common sense. so patients family and firneds have been delivering form the manufacturer and a few of us coudl get a lttle back from ins. Medciare doesn;t pay if no supplier and they give territories to the big cos and one has now goine into chapter 11 bankruptcy and the other can decide if they want a medciare patients and often refuse even though they have the medicare territory.
Those who dleiver will not sell a tank by itself.
My cicilv right compont filed in 2008 and others since have never been allowed to be read nor answered by the HHS civil right manger in Dallas Tx Ralph Rouse who even called me in 08 an dlayed me out cold for filing on this and other issues that even the general counsel at Medciare siad I should file on.
   SO I get medcially sidetracked for a few weeks and discover another convluted DEATH PANEL scenario thorugh the ins cos for the business.
Thanks to the two ins comm in TX and OK who will try to help if I can find out the name of the medcial supply companies insurer. I am willing to sign a waier not to sue them if they will order a tank and bill my ins after getting pre approval from them. I can;t figure out what possble thing coudl happen to sue about. The tank is guarnateed and would expect the munufacturer to make good on a guarnatee as with any other product sold in a retail setting.
Very tired and still have not ansered all those wonderful persons who have prayed and supported me through this. I have oxygen for 9 days , but then...

No comments: