Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Daily recap and Precap 6/3/13: CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE!: President Obama Born In Topeka ks

Daily Recap ad Daily Precap 6/3/13: CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE! President Obama Born In Topeka Ks.:
1900's Tracy a& Hazel Hardy; Older Pope siblings @ 1930 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Click the link and double click for the info about the pictures.of Pres Obama's ancestry.

The Daily Precap scriptures to day was Numbers Chapter 36 and at the very end it calls the Book of the laws as commandments and judgment. Which my personal opinion is there are the commandments of what to do and not do. but there is also a body of case law, which can change just like our US supreme court changes opinions over time as new information and uderstandings comes forward in a case.
 I am very tired finishing the room. Thanks to all the loved ones who helped. washing windows and all the other things needed to be done. I couldn't;t believe the things that got bought and then re bought over the last few years as  the household forget we had that and it got stuck in there for safe keeping.  so will rest and get back on schedule tomorrow..
 Aldo have all kids of filings to do need to get some claims filled so can get some reimbursements.   We have all promised each other never to " BURY OUR WEALTH AGAIN!"

                               Stanley Armour Dunham the Assumed name of Daniel Wayne Pope.
Barbara (Facebook friend) wanted me to take a look at some pictures of him. I think we can see the progressionsoff ages from the young teenager in the 1943 family picture to the next one after the growth spurt and then later on as he matured. But those from 1942 are not him as he was only 10 years old then.

 As I mentioned tn facebook. I only have bits and epices of  what I'm about to share and its only accurate as far as to what I know which is disjointed. Our family, on .my dad's side really got split apart over all the intrigues and secrets going on, even Dan's own siblings had some disputes over how to handle things. and one daughter got estranged for awhile over it as lying just doesn't come natural to most people.  and I  always knew then to be good and decent people. Many times, thee secrets erupted into other splits a that began with this not knowing and sharing.

        In 11/63 when  Dan's parents were headed to Liberal Ks  to speak to the real Stanley Dunham ;I think a deal was struck as they said they had to make an arrangement with him. I think they bought him a furniture store and when he died it reverted? to Dan Pope. and in the early 1980's I think a great nieces got ensnared in some of  the secret govt stuff going on this he was involved with. I will not say more but one picture is posted on line. And I don'tt want to say more as most of them in the pictures  are alive and have had there terrible heartaches over another family tragedy.
     A decision was made by someone stemware that I was not to be involved in anything like this and my parents didn't involve me, but its impossible not be  affected and and I'm pretty sure that all my missing records and fight to say alive and other things that have happened to my immediate family have been as a result of some of the secret dealings going on. And there may be big money invovlved in some way, that I'm not aware of . After all isn't most things in this world involve money?  Not against us per se, but because some thought we were in it and we were not in it at all. Our son, Michael,  keeps suggesteing that there may be   another woman arouund impersonating me. Our former Congressman Dan Boren ceriianly turned on me and thought I was some convicted forger from California when I've never been arrested for even a misdeamor in my whole life.  I wish people woould just ask! Rather than gossip and spew out horrible things like he did.
What I'm saying is we got caught in the middle of something we were never to be part of aat all.
And some in the family who did kow some things  did nlo like what was occurring, either.
 Its another reason I have gone public with what I know., even though I only have bits and pieces of some things. I  was there; I heard things said and saw things.Its what a witess is.
                 The picture that Barbara posted online on my facebook a few minutes ago I'd say was a teenage father and  soldier in the US Army  before he should ever have gotten in, but did..
       As for the photo of the Pope boys assoiciated with it, I made an assumption and didn't check things closely enougt. Kenneth  had twin boys a year older than me and they were away at camp wwhn we visited in '53, as i recall. But they did stop by and stay overnight a year or so later in Topeka Ks, I think that's them along with Millard Dell ,my cousin and Dan's younger brother. But if they aren't it might be some Pope relatives on Uncle Millard's side and I would not be related and don't know them. There had to be other Popes around Holyoke, Colorado as Uncle Millard's dad had been a banker and had some wealth which he lost in the 1929 crash. is the family story. I never knew much about his family.


Must close and get some rest an try to get back on schedule and take care of personal things and filings to try and get medical bills paid for somehow with the govt in such disarray they can't even enforce their own laws and judges orders being thrown away and disappeared inside Lynn Blodgett's company . He's personally involved. Why won't  he just obey the judges and laws?  Guess he's just the hired hand and can't do what is right and ethical and too many are suffering over it. There is a Divine judge and some should think about what they are doing when they cause such pain and suffering in this world.
      I';m not supposed to be part of all this secret stuff.! Guess he didn't get the message and someone doens't want the turuh to be told either.I have no choice but to blow the whistle on all of you because you have and are doing me and my immediate family such wrongs. What's your end goal? Destruction of the world? Who's your deity? Must not be the God of life and love we worship. Yahuah Yahusha, Ruah whom Christians call Christ Jesus:? May you rethink what you are doing to us and change your ways. We are asking you to stop this; its wrong and its down right evil.
Linda Joy Adams 6/3/13 (spellcheck stopped working)

                

No comments: